Why DON'T you carry a gun?

Well, it looks as if the acorn didn't fall far from the tree.

FYI, the B-25 was originally intended for level bombing from medium altitudes, it was used extensively in the Pacific area for bombing Japanese airfields from treetop level and for strafing and skip bombing enemy shipping. His Bomber Group, 345th, was based in New Guinea and he saw combat in the Pacific from 1943 until VJ Day.

Pussy he and his crew were not. But many thanks for proving you're an asshole.

Heh, you know what pal...my father also served in the south pacific at New Guinea. And I know what he would have said about your father-in-law being all choked up over some gook. My dad hated those bastards until the day he died.
The both of you are idiots. "Gook" refers to Koreans, not Japanese.

I guess racism tends to go hand-in-hand with idiocy. :dunno:

LOL. When my Dad came home from the South Pacific all orientals were "gooks". You don't have any idea as to what you are talking about. I don't give a shit what you think you know or what your politically correct bullshit is or is not. I watched it and lived it, you don't know jack.

Last edited:
Heh, you know what pal...my father also served in the south pacific at New Guinea. And I know what he would have said about your father-in-law being all choked up over some gook. My dad hated those bastards until the day he died.

LOL. When my Dad came home from the South Pacific all orientals were "gooks". You don't have any idea as to what your are talking about.
No dipshit, "gook" is a corruption of the Korean term for "person," which is "국" and pronounced "guk."

So the one here who doesn't know what he's talking about is you. At least you come by your blithering ignorance honestly.

You know I also have my Dads photo albums from New Guinea. And pictures of the native head hunter tribes that lived thier that they used to pay "2-bits" apiece (25 cents) for every Jap head that they would bring them.

Their villages were also off-limits after dark because guys that went over the river to the villages or stayed to late would often never be seen again. But they did sell fresh fish and homemade booze.

LOL. When my Dad came home from the South Pacific all orientals were "gooks". You don't have any idea as to what your are talking about.
No dipshit, "gook" is a corruption of the Korean term for "person," which is "국" and pronounced "guk."

So the one here who doesn't know what he's talking about is you. At least you come by your blithering ignorance honestly.

LOL, I guess you should have told my Dad and everyone he knew that. They sure would have gotten a kick out of your retro ignorance. They ALL called the Japs gooks. You only know what you think you know, which is incorrect.

LOL, I guess you should have told my Dad and everyone he knew that. They sure would have gotten a kick out of your retro ignorance. They ALL called the Japs gooks. You only know what you think you know, which is incorrect.
Yeah, go with that. :lmao:

Congratulations on coming from a long line of stupid.

LOL, I was just telling my wife what you have been saying about Gooks. I asked her what her dad used to call them, he served on a destroyer in the South Pacific as a Machinist Mate. She grew up hearing the terms Jap, Japs, Slant-eyes and gooks". Geez, just like at my house. And you know the funny thing is I never saw you around there so you just flat out don't know what you are talking about. The funny part is that you think that you do. Did you Google something which makes you an Internet expert?

LOL, I was just telling my wife what you have been saying about Gooks. I asked her what her dad used to call them, he served on a destroyer in the South Pacific as a Machinist Mate. She grew up hearing the terms Jap, Japs, Slant-eyes and gooks". Geez, just like at my house. And you know the funny thing is I never saw you around there so you just flat out don't know what you are talking about. The funny part is that you think that you do. Did you Google something which makes you an Internet expert?

Does the fact that everyone you know uses it incorrectly make it correct?

Nah, my Dad was a good man and did some great things in life and his name and accomplishments are still known today. You on the other hand are just another ignorant internet fool who thinks he knows a lot more then he actually does.

Well they have been using it since the 1940's so I would say that your statement is incorrect. But I'm sure they would hold their breath just to hear your expert opinion ;) We also called the Vietnamese gooks, where the hell were you..On the Internet trying to correct someone by using Google?

Last edited:
I carry a gun for the same reason I have life insurance.

I really never want to have to use either, but it's reassuring to know it's there if needed.

Taurus Ultra-lite Nine .22 snub-nosed revolver.

Last edited:

Well they have been using it since the 1940's so I would say that your statement is incorrect.

My statement is only correct etymologically. I'll happily let you claim all the other colloquialisms.

No, not everyone is as stupid as you and has to rely on Google to tell them when to wipe their nose.

I've lived in South Korea and I speak the language. So now that you've been pwnt, it's probably best that you sit your ass down and shut your cockholster before you fall even further behind. That's what someone with a modicum of intelligence would do, anyway.

Nah, my Dad was a good man and did some great things in life and his name and accomplishments are still known today. You on the other hand are just another ignorant internet fool who thinks he knows a lot more then he actually does.
Nah, I just know a lot more than you, which isn't a terribly high bar from the looks of things.

Nah, I just know a lot more than you, which isn't a terribly high bar from the looks of things.

LOL< you don't know shit.

dont-feed-the-troll.jpeg

From what I've seen, it is the people who don't have guns that are afraid. They are afraid of themselves, afraid of others, afraid that someone will get killed simply because there is a gun in the house.

Well, you know those guns, they're tricky little bastards. They sneak out of closets and drawers to go on random shooting sprees. I caught my shotgun trying to open the back window so that it could catch a train downtown to randomly shoot people....

At least, I'm pretty sure that's the way it all works in the alleged minds of the left.

I find if I talk to my guns every so often, keep them warm and clean, fire a few rounds every other week or so, they are happy and content.

Suicide can be accomplished in so many ways that the need to have a gun to do the act is immaterial. Would a gun free country cure murder, suicide, and reduce crime? only in your dreams. But then again a disarmed citizenry is the prologue to tyranny.

But then again a disarmed citizenry is the prologue to tyranny.
well said
remember hitler

Nah, I'm not trolling. I will go down to the VFW this weekend and tell all of the guys that a couple guys from an Internet forum said that they don't know what a gook is.

Forum List

Back