Why don’t republicans seem to understand the consequences of tax cuts?

Post # 1,404

Moran.
Post 1404 is below.

I know by the intelligence level of your posts that you probably dropped out of school around the third grade, so let me educate you a little.That isn’t a question. That is a demand.

If you wanted to ASK me to post the 2009 deficit it should have been something like this:

”Mr. Nostra, since you are light years smarter than me and I am too fucking stupid to operate the Google machine, could you please educate me on what the 2009 deficit was, pretty please sir?”

HTH

Post the FY 2009 deficit.

Cretin

Post 1404 is below.

I know by the intelligence level of your posts that you probably dropped out of school around the third grade, so let me educate you a little.That isn’t a question. That is a demand.

If you wanted to ASK me to post the 2009 deficit it should have been something like this:

”Mr. Nostra, since you are light years smarter than me and I am too fucking stupid to operate the Google machine, could you please educate me on what the 2009 deficit was, pretty please sir?”

HTH
Where's the answer?

Moran.

Post 1404 is below.

HTH
And as usual you trolled and danced for 50 posts

Why anyone engages you in discussion is a mystery to me

Forum List

Back