Why don't liberals realize the unintended consequences of their actions?

American4Americ

Doge of Venezia
Oct 22, 2013
America
The left, despite their inane propaganda, oftentimes have good intentions. I doubt the majority of leftists truly want to destroy to America.

However, the end result of their actions is just that, the destruction of America and all of it's values.

For their misplaced love for government intervention in the economy ultimately hurts everyone more than it helps it, as can be seen with the failed presidency of F.D.R. Government intervention makes people slaves to the state.
Their crippling regulation ultimately leads to less economic freedom, and makes everyone poorer. It also DESTROYS the concept of freedom, and I personally believe there should be regulation in order to preserve our GOD-given rights.

Requiring photo I.D. at an anti-photo I.D. rally? :lol:

Denying the "science" of hydraulic fracturing? :lol:

Ignoring the fact that coal produces 40% of our electricity and supports 1.5 million jobs? :lol:

The list goes on...

The left, despite their inane propaganda, oftentimes have good intentions. I doubt the majority of leftists truly want to destroy to America.

However, the end result of their actions is just that, the destruction of America and all of it's values.

For their misplaced love for government intervention in the economy ultimately hurts everyone more than it helps it, as can be seen with the failed presidency of F.D.R. Government intervention makes people slaves to the state.
Their crippling regulation ultimately leads to less economic freedom, and makes everyone poorer. It also DESTROYS the concept of freedom, and I personally believe there should be regulation in order to preserve our GOD-given rights.

it would require thinking and the ability to learn.

both qualities are frowned upon.

Oh please. Don't act like you'd listen.

Yea right the left always does something stupid like obama care and then bitch that they lost the house to the tea party... Fucking idiots

The Democrats won the house vote in 2012 by over a million votes. The GOP kept the majority solely through Gerrymandering.

I commend conservative governors for gerrymandering then. If it preserves freedom, then I am for it.

Cool story bro

You mad about facts?

Yea the right always bitches about the dems doing something stupid like obamacare and they're all butthurt for years when they lose the presidency and seats in the house and Senate

See I have facts too
Uhm kind of confused you know the right won the house, the Scott walker recall and Michigan becoming the 29th ? Rtw state. So what did you win again? To watch your dictator and chief get bitch slapped by putin? Lol

Oh please. Don't act like you'd listen.

Yea right the left always does something stupid like obama care and then bitch that they lost the house to the tea party... Fucking idiots

The Democrats won the house vote in 2012 by over a million votes. The GOP kept the majority solely through Gerrymandering.

They could have won it by a billion votes. But that little thing like the constitution gets in yourway

You mad about facts?

Yea the right always bitches about the dems doing something stupid like obamacare and they're all butthurt for years when they lose the presidency and seats in the house and Senate

See I have facts too
Uhm kind of confused you know the right won the house, the Scott walker recall and Michigan becoming the 29th ? Rtw state. So what did you win again? To watch your dictator and chief get bitch slapped by putin? Lol

Are you really bringing knives to a gunfight? Good lord man :cuckoo:

Here is how I see it.

The liberal left is always so sure of themselves but always so wrong.

The outcome is always the opposite of the liberal's stated intent.

I don't believe that liberals want the destruction of the country any more then I think the right wants to control a woman's body. But as stated the liberals want to make a better country, thus the direct opposite is happening and they have no recourse but to blame the right.

See I have facts too

Are you really bringing knives to a gunfight? Good lord man :cuckoo:

Lol I don't need a gun... never carried one. To fuck up pussy's like you :)

Liberals believe they are always right. They are self involved and narcissistic and believe they can do no wrong. They consider themselves intellectually elite and infallible. They readily claim credit for anything that goes right while accepting NO responsibility for the things that go wrong.
In a word, liberals are arrogant.

Forum List

Back