Why Don't Conservative Presidents Start New Wars?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Why don't conservative Presidents start new wars? In the last 100 years, I can't think of a new war started by Trump, Reagan or any of the pre-FDR Republican Presidents. What was wrong with them? Were they cowards who blanched at the sight of American soldiers shedding their blood on foreign soil? Is that why we keep electing war mongers from both political parties? Where is our next war going to be?

Why don't conservative Presidents start new wars? In the last 100 years, I can't think of a new war started by Trump, Reagan or any of the pre-FDR Republican Presidents. What was wrong with them? Were they cowards who blanched at the sight of American soldiers shedding their blood on foreign soil? Is that why we keep electing war mongers from both political parties? Where is our next war going to be?
In the past 100 years, I cant think of an actual conservative president holding office.

I used to laugh at the idiots who were voting for Obama, thinking he was going to get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Such dupes, he started two new wars on his watch.

After accepting the Nobel Peace Prize, Obama bombed more countries than any President since WWII

“U.S. Bombed Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia in 2016” The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year

The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year

Flashback: Pelosi Said Obama Did Not Need Authorization to Attack Libya

. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

I don't believe any were conservatives.

George W Bush started TWO wars
George HW Bush started one

After accepting the Nobel Peace Prize, Obama bombed more countries than any President since WWII

“U.S. Bombed Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia in 2016” The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year

The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year

This fact is rather amazing. Sad...but amazing. Obama was a warmonger....

Ike, Nixon, Raygun, Bush Sr., Bush Jr.

In reality the US policy of interventionism has been largely a bipartisan affair since WWII.
That’s obvious, but the two sides of the duopoly haven’t figured that out.

The very same tards who defended Dubya to the hilt are now disowning him. :lol:

Just like they'll be disowning Trump in a few years.

Dubya started two major wars. How interesting the tard who started this topic forgot that.

This fact is rather amazing. Sad...but amazing. Obama was a warmonger....
Of course he was a warmonger. Everything about him was a fraud.

He took asshole W’s two wars and added five more, but few Americans know this thanks to a corrupt controlled msm.

The very same tards who defended Dubya to the hilt are now disowning him. :lol:

Just like they'll be disowning Trump in a few years.

Dubya started two major wars. How interesting the tard who started this topic forgot that.
But one thing we can count on is you will never disown warmonger Obama.

Oh the hypocrisy!!!

Donald Trump is (almost) out of office. Yet, there still needs to be reckoning with his record on drone strikes, assassination and militarism. As Trump plans to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia, some may imagine Trump is a less militaristic president than his predecessors. But the reality is that Trump continued the perpetual war machine, especially the targeted killing program created by George W. Bush and greatly expanded by Barack Obama.

Remember Anwar al-Awlaki, the U.S. citizen that the U.S. government, under Obama, accused of being a terrorist and assassinated with no due process in 2011 — killing his teenage son afterward? At that time, progressive and civil libertarian critics of Obama’s assassinations warned that this program would not remain in the hands of an ostensibly benevolent, liberal constitutional lawyer like Obama. The war powers established by one president are transferred to their successor. The “kill list” inevitably wound up in a Republicans’ hands. That list is now in Trump’s hands and U.S. citizens are still in its crosshairs.

In fact, another U.S. citizen is reportedly on the U.S. government’s kill list. This person is a freelance journalist named Bilal Abdul Kareem. In late September 2019, a federal judge, U.S. District Judge Rosemary Collyer of the District of Columbia, dismissed Abdul Kareem’s lawsuit challenging his alleged placement on a U.S. government kill list. Abdul Kareem had already survived and escaped five U.S. airstrikes while he was working in Syria.

Because.........you can still get another 10-20 years out of the last one. The same reason you carefully consider throwing out a good box.

But one thing we can count on is you will never disown warmonger Obama.

Oh the hypocrisy!!!
I never owned him to begin with, sad sack.

Just because I don't believe the horseshit that he was born in Kenya does not mean I support him.

Retards have never been able to figure that out. You have to eat their entire mountain of bullshit or be considered an Obama-lover.

It just does not get any dumber than that.

Forum List

Back