Why Donald Trump is literally terrified of Adam Schiff.

Adam Schiff was in intelligence and he was also a prosecutor and he’s been around for a while. He knows how many hundreds of subpoenas Republicans threw at Clinton, Carter and Obama.

Adam Schiff knows criminals.

Adam Schiff also understands how the constitution works. And the reason the house looks at the president’s doings is because that’s their job.

And we all know how Republicans love the constitution.

So Republicans want Congress to do their job. Just like they did their job looking into Clinton, Carter and Obama. They even got Clinton for a BJ.

At least Trump doesn’t have to worry about lying to his wife about a BJ. After all of the boasting about his sexual conquests and his assaults. So they won’t even be looking at that.

So all we need, really, is to get Republicans to show a little more support for doing their job according to the constitution.

Is that too much to ask for?

You got anything more than empty speculation on your part???

:link:

How come Republicans want every Democrat investigated endlessly, but don’t even want a single background check on any Republican?

How is that fair?
/-----/ First strawman argument of the morning.
upload_2019-2-7_10-59-54.png

Adam Schiff was in intelligence and he was also a prosecutor and he’s been around for a while. He knows how many hundreds of subpoenas Republicans threw at Clinton, Carter and Obama.

Adam Schiff also understands how the constitution works. And the reason the house looks at the president’s doings is because that’s their job.

So Republicans want Congress to do their job. Just like they did their job looking into Clinton, Carter and Obama. They even got Clinton for a BJ.

At least Trump doesn’t have to worry about lying to his wife about a BJ. After all of the boasting about his sexual conquests and his assaults. So they won’t even be looking at that.

So all we need, really, is to get Republicans to show a little more support for doing their job according to the constitution.

/----/ How stupid. Trump isn't afraid of anyone, especially a self-serving hack politician.
View attachment 244604
Trump doesn’t have Nunes covering his ass anymore

Schiff will investigate all the things Nunes blocked
Nunes better hope they don’t find him guilty of obstruction.

Nunes running to Trump (the subject of the investigation) could be considered so

How come Republicans want every Democrat investigated endlessly, but don’t even want a single background check on any Republican?

How is that fair?
View attachment 244611

Can you explain why that would be considered a Strawman?
/----/
Straw man - Wikipedia
A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.

"but don’t even want a single background check on any Republican?" is a false statement since there is no proof that any Republican has declared we don't want background checks on our people. There are done all of the time, especially to weed out interlopers.

Adam Schiff told us he had seen 100% proof that Trump was guilty of conspiracy against the US before Mueller was even named SC. He also called Tucker Carlson a puppet of Putins because Tucker had the audacity to question the validity of the entire investigation.

Adam Schiff is scum.

How is that fair?
View attachment 244611

/----/
Straw man - Wikipedia
A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.

"but don’t even want a single background check on any Republican?" is a false statement since there is no proof that any Republican has declared we don't want background checks on our people. There are done all of the time, especially to weed out interlopers.
You really don’t understand what a Strawman is, do you?

It does not mean someone presenting an argument you do not like

Adam Schiff told us he had seen 100% proof that Trump was guilty of conspiracy against the US before Mueller was even named SC. He also called Tucker Carlson a puppet of Putins because Tucker had the audacity to question the validity of the entire investigation.

Adam Schiff is scum.
Adam Schiff is THE MAN

We are finally going to see a legitimate Congressional investigation

They even got Clinton for a BJ.

People claim the Bible says that money is the root of all evil.

it doesn't

It says the lust of money is the root of all evil

Clinton didn't get 'busted' for a bj, he got busted for lying about one. (or more)
Lying about what? Oh that’s right, a BJ.

Adam Schiff is scum.
The investigation is valid because that’s the job of the House of Representatives. Duh!

Republicans want Democrats to not do their job. Why is that? What are they so scared of?

Clinton survived 30 years of Republican investigations.

Why not let trump survive four years?

They even got Clinton for a BJ.

People claim the Bible says that money is the root of all evil.

it doesn't

It says the lust of money is the root of all evil

Clinton didn't get 'busted' for a bj, he got busted for lying about one. (or more)
Lying about what? Oh that’s right, a BJ.

Getting a BJ didn't upset the people he lied to....

the lie did.

Not a good idea to lie to a Grand Jury, is it?

It must give you great comfort to have such a detailed and intricate fantasy life in place of an actual one.
Says the lesbo who's whole life is a fantasy.

Scuze moi, but I do believe you are confusing me with my evul twin with a beard from the anti-matter universe, bub.
Sorry. My mistake.

How is that fair?

Ah, R-Derp? Donald Trump has been investigated non stop since he took office. No other President in the history of the United States of America has been under the scrutiny that he has faced since he won the Republican primary! Yet after all of that "checking" what have you found on him? Fair? Don't make me laugh...

Trump has been under investigation since before the GOP convention selected him. The Obama admin abused its power to spy on the chosen candidate of the political opposition. If they had any actual evidence of wrong-doing, it would have been leaked long ago. At this point, what the Dems are promoting is a perpetual investigation in order to entrap Trump associates into process crimes that only occur as a result of said investigation. One objective is to try to get someone desperate enough that he will lie about Trump to save himself; the other is to discourage people from working for and supporting Trump as they may be the next target. This is what happens in Stalinesque Banana Republics of the sort admired by the SJW Dems.

It must give you great comfort to have such a detailed and intricate fantasy life in place of an actual one.

Scuze moi, but I do believe you are confusing me with my evul twin with a beard from the anti-matter universe, bub.
Sorry. My mistake.

It's a very common one. I was here first. Her screen-name should have been disallowed due to the similarity.

How is that fair?
View attachment 244611

/----/
Straw man - Wikipedia

You really don’t understand what a Strawman is, do you?

It does not mean someone presenting an argument you do not like
/----/ "It does not mean someone presenting an argument you do not like"
I don't understand???? You just used a strawman in your reply. I never said it had to do with something I don't like. I said there is no proof that any Republican has declared we don't want background checks on our people.

Once again:
Straw man - Wikipedia

Adam Schiff is scum.
The investigation is valid because that’s the job of the House of Representatives. Duh!

What does that have to do with what I posted? Schiff is a scum bag.

Sorry. My mistake.

It's a very common one. I was here first. Her screen-name should have been disallowed due to the similarity.
I haven't been sleeping much because of worry. Bills, my wife losing her short-term memories. Stuff like that.

Sorry. My mistake.

I haven't been sleeping much because of worry. Bills, my wife losing her short-term memories. Stuff like that.

I'm sorry, my friend. It is very stressful when a love one has issues. Bless you both.

New Topics

Forum List

Back