Why doesn't the MSM tout this number...94% of COVID-19 cases in USA survive.

100% of people die from mortality. Trump did little to stop it! Republicans profit from mortuary services, the outrage continues!...This is typical Democratic rage bait crap.

280.jpg

...umm because 6% death rate is a fucking disaster???

South Korea has had their first case on the same day United States did. They responded agressively and had only 10,694 Cases and 238 Deaths ...
Now of course I'll have to explain this to you but the FACT is...

While that may seem concerning, it’s important to note that the vast majority of COVID-19-related mortality is for those individuals with pre-existing conditions and over the age of 70.
Fatality Rate by Age / Comorbidity
At the time of this report, the following fatality rates for respective age groups were found:
    • 80+ years old: 14.80%
    • 70–79 years old: 8.00%
    • 60–69 years old: 3.60%
    • 50–59 years old: 1.30%
    • 40–49 years old: 0.40%
    • 30–39 years old: 0.20%
    • 20–29 years old: 0.20%
    • 10–19 years old: 0.20%
    • 0–9 years old: 0.00%
Now hopefully you will understand that:
"So, unless you happen to be in your golden years with one or more of these pre-existing conditions, you really shouldn’t be stocking up on respirators, gloves, etc… the fact is that this is a highly contagious virus which will likely infect just as many people as the seasonal flu"

280.jpg

South Korea has had their first case on the same day United States did. They responded agressively and had only 10,694 Cases and 238 Deaths ...

While that may seem concerning, it’s important to note that the vast majority of COVID-19-related mortality is for those individuals with pre-existing conditions and over the age of 70.
At the time of this report, the following fatality rates for respective age groups were found:
"So, unless you happen to be in your golden years with one or more of these pre-existing conditions, you really shouldn’t be stocking up on respirators, gloves, etc… the fact is that this is a highly contagious virus which will likely infect just as many people as the seasonal flu"
Attach that to say, the common flu as well So I don't get this shutdown over a fairly benign illness like covid 19. Its not like the Plague or the influenza of 1918.

Since 4/12/20 when I started tracking COVID-19 from the below web site BEGAN reporting COVID-19 deaths and cases.

The percentage of COVID-19 people that survive is 94.467%...meaning 9 out of 10 people with COVID-19 weren't hospitalized, didn't DIE.
WHY?
Again the MSM has presented this as an opportunity to BASH Trump.
And as Rush said today...it is funny, ONLY the Blue states, i.e. Governors... are resisting the re-opening of their states.
In fact here is exactly what Rush said:
But when I see the political people choose a side on this, and I see uniformity in the Democrat Party about
making sure that you stay shut down,
making sure that your business stays shut down,
making sure that your job remains shut down so that you have no income?
When I see total conformity among a political class of people — Democrats, leftists, whatever — folks, I think those people are dangerous.

And so again... where is the MSM telling Americans... 9 out of 10 COVID-19 cases SURVIVE.
Total Cases 840,340 minus minus 46,497 deaths minus leaves 793,843 people with COVID-19 that survived. Not Hospitalized.
WHERE is the MSM? That 9 out 10 people SURVIVE!!!
AGAIN biased MSM a way to NOT tell Americans the WHOLE TRUTH

View attachment 326765

Whelp --- just might be because only 64% have thus far.

Cases which had an outcome: 131,726
84,050 (64%) Recovered / Discharged
47,676 (36%) Deaths

Source: Worldometers, just now

"Sixty-four" / "Ninety-four". Know the difference.

The influenza outbreak of 1918 killed more people than the combatants in the great war, and that's a fact. Right now, I don't know a single person first hand with covid 19, let alone died from it. I visit graveyards, as a kinda morbid hobby, all those persistent date of deaths: 1918. Gravestones say alot... But I digress, that's just not happening here, so that is good news.

Last edited:
Been saying this from the beginning, this is basically the FLU. Granted, its more contagious, but its not exactly the Plague or Ebola. Why this over-reaction? We are destroying the economy here.
The over reaction is because the left knows that Sleepy Joe the groper Biden who cant remember where he is or what time of day it is cant win an election against President Trump and his roaring economy. That is why they have to destroy his economy and US along with it.

The mortality rate has been reported on many times. Unless it changes it's not exactly news.

Apparently some of you are not aware the KIAs and MIAs get attention, and not the majority who are not killed or wounded or even saw combat. The MSM reports news, it doesn't cover up the serious nature of the Pandemic as Fox has been doing for weeks.

Providing death statistics wakes up the people to the dangers and protections reported on the MSM, and not the crap that Hannity and trump and the other jerks conjure up.

So you don't care that 94% of the people survive.
Maybe your concern regarding the dead should also be extended to these 2,099 deaths that occurred today. And every day.
And since the first of the year:267,317.

So Pogo you piously tout your position regarding COVID-19 BUT you laugh at the 267,317 deaths purposely taken... 2,099 every day!

Since 4/12/20 when I started tracking COVID-19 from the below web site BEGAN reporting COVID-19 deaths and cases.

The percentage of COVID-19 people that survive is 94.467%...meaning 9 out of 10 people with COVID-19 weren't hospitalized, didn't DIE.
WHY?
And as Rush said today...it is funny, ONLY the Blue states, i.e. Governors... are resisting the re-opening of their states.
But when I see the political people choose a side on this, and I see uniformity in the Democrat Party about
When I see total conformity among a political class of people — Democrats, leftists, whatever — folks, I think those people are dangerous.

And so again... where is the MSM telling Americans... 9 out of 10 COVID-19 cases SURVIVE.
Total Cases 840,340 minus minus 46,497 deaths minus leaves 793,843 people with COVID-19 that survived. Not Hospitalized.

View attachment 326765
Rush Limbaugh? Is that fat fuck still living?

WHY?

View attachment 326765

47,676 (36%) Deaths

You wrote:
47,676 (36%) Deaths

YOU did exactly what the MSM does... i.e. "forget" to add some very important information
Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 7.56.52 AM.png

USA 5.6% NOT 36%! Dummy!
94.4% survived or still surviving! (Active) ... Dummy! They aren't dead. Aren't recovered...BUT still alive! Dummy!
How come you like the MSM left these numbers out?
Dummy!

280.jpg

And many doctors have come out and said the reason for so many deaths, is that all have had a pre existing condition, as i thought, which the Lame Stream Media conveniently left out. So if you are a diabetic, probably not a good idea to get infected. If you have damaged your lungs smoking pot, cigs, or vaping, probably not a good idea to get infected. If you are queer and have HIV, not a good idea to get infected. Otherwise you are going to die. Thank you China.....

WHY?

View attachment 326765

47,676 (36%) Deaths

You wrote:
47,676 (36%) Deaths

YOU did exactly what the MSM does... i.e. "forget" to add some very important information
View attachment 326932
USA 5.6% NOT 36%! Dummy!
94.4% survived or still surviving! (Active) ... Dummy! They aren't dead. Aren't recovered...BUT still alive! Dummy!
Dummy!

I didn't count the Actives, Dummy Load, as they're not involved since they're not resolved. You can't just "project" what you hope numbers will be.

But yes, 47,676 out of 131,726 IS 36%.

WHY?

View attachment 326765

47,676 (36%) Deaths

You wrote:
47,676 (36%) Deaths

View attachment 326932
USA 5.6% NOT 36%! Dummy!
Dummy!

I didn't count the Actives, Dummy Load, as they're not involved since they're not resolved. You can't just "project" what you hope numbers will be.

No question... yes that is 36%.

BUT there were a total of 840,340 minus 46,497 deaths leaves 793,843 people with COVID-19 that survived.
46,497 dead /840,340 total cases equals 6% NOT 36%. Geez..

Great .. so if 330 million in the US get the virus and 94% survive, that means you're cool with 19,800,000 Americans dying?
Only D governors in blue states are resisting? Bullshit
PS: Rush is an idiot

Great .. so if 330 million in the US get the virus and 94% survive, that means you're cool with 19,800,000 Americans dying?
Well DUMMY!!@!
What are the chances that 330 million Americans get the virus you dumb shit?
When you look at FACTS not excited "the ventilators are falling" chicken little responses by grossly ignorant people like you,
the FACTS are this:

80+ years old: 14.80% % of US population:
70–79 years old: 8.00%
60–69 years old: 3.60%
50–59 years old: 1.30%
40–49 years old: 0.40%
30–39 years old: 0.20%
20–29 years old: 0.20%
10–19 years old: 0.20%
0–9 years old: 0.00%

So Dummy! with 25,458,458 Americans at age 60 years and older, the chances of 6% of that population is good they will get COVID-19.
As a result nursing homes, etc. anyone over age 60 should take precautions! NO question.
BUT this widespread panic sown by the MSM is totally uncalled for.
YES... discussion strict health measures for people over age 60! No question... but this system wide ONE SIZE fit's all approach is
how the Democrats see the numbers...i.e. very unscientific and definitely hysterical!

But with the remaining 93% of Americans the chances are less than 1%!
Right now today with 842,624 cases out of 330 million or 0.255% and that includes the 60 years and older Americans!
Take that number out of the total of 842,624 cases and see what the percentage really is!

WHY?

View attachment 326765

47,676 (36%) Deaths

You wrote:
47,676 (36%) Deaths

View attachment 326932
USA 5.6% NOT 36%! Dummy!
Dummy!

No question... yes that is 36%.

BUT there were a total of 840,340 minus 46,497 deaths leaves 793,843 people with COVID-19 that survived.
46,497 dead /840,340 total cases equals 6% NOT 36%. Geez..

NO. IT. DOES. NOT.

That 840,340 number can only mean Total Cases which means it includes at the moment some 3/4 of a million ***ACTIVE*** cases. ACTIVE means they're as yet UNRESOLVED. And UNRESOLVED means what their outcome is going to be is NOT YET KNOWN. You can't decide on your own that 840,340 infected people are ALL going to survive.

As long as it is fuck ups like you who dont take the meds to keep your sorry ass alive, yes, i am cool with a decrease in stupid people who vote Demoncrap.

This is a new low, even by the execrable standards of The Atlantic. “Society’s norms and standards” as determined by whom? The Atlantic? David Frum? The Democratic Party? Davos? The UN? Creeping totalitarianism is no longer a conspiracy theory. It’s also no longer creeping.

EWn-2P3XsAE3HSe

This is a new low, even by the execrable standards of The Atlantic. “Society’s norms and standards” as determined by whom? The Atlantic? David Frum? The Democratic Party? Davos? The UN? Creeping totalitarianism is no longer a conspiracy theory. It’s also no longer creeping.

EWn-2P3XsAE3HSe
So you go to the DMV or Post Office and see what government control looks like, now you want the government to get control of the internet?

Forum List

Back