Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

My daughter plays around with vegetarian diets but admits that it leaves her feeling weak. She eats some meat and her strength returns.

Native people in the Arctic regions seem to do pretty well on diet consisting mostly of animal flesh and fat.
Sure. But theirs doesn't come from Wang Dicksee or Krugerz
Need to get those reindeer some hormones and antibotics, pronto
I wonder if Reindeer carry the C word ?

They also eat carbs and sugars and their calories in exceeds their calories out which is why they are fat in the first place.

Learn some science, dummy.
Nailed it!
Our bodies run on 'sugar'. Just burn up what you consume.

I just heard another lie, that if you eat a donut each day you will gain a pound of weight per week. If true I should weigh over 1000 pounds as I eat a 350 calorie donut every morning, have for years. My weight of 145 pounds hasn't changed in 40 years. Also I often eat two per day. :p

donut.JPG

But wait, there's more!

For supper yesterday I made deep fried fish with french fries. I save the 'egg wash' and make pancakes the next morning. I like them slathered in butter and floating in syrup. I do this twice per week (one after chicken, one after fish). I have excellent health and energy for an 82 year old. :)

Note: I always brush, floss, and rinse before I eat this sweet stuff.

Last edited:
Sure. But theirs doesn't come from Wang Dicksee or Krugerz
Need to get those reindeer some hormones and antibotics, pronto
I wonder if Reindeer carry the C word ?
Fauci's "gain of function" works better than expected. :omg:

I’m quite happy eating mostly meat, thank you Without the predator, the prey destroys its environment by overpopulation and greed
Except that we do not hunt for meat anymore.

It's not like cows chickens and pigs we raise for slaughter will start running amok

Except that we do not hunt for meat anymore.

It's not like cows chickens and pigs we raise for slaughter will start running amok
Many hunt for meat. A friend of mine whose family owns a large farm with lots of deer calls the fall deer hunt "The Harvest".

When I hunt deer I go for the meat first, the antlers are nice but not necessary.

Many hunt for meat. A friend of mine whose family owns a large farm with lots of deer calls the fall deer hunt "The Harvest".

When I hunt deer I go for the meat first, the antlers are nice but not necessary.
Not that many compared to the number of people who eat meat

If we stopped eating meat there would no longer be any reason for most domestic livestock to even exist. So actually, yes much of that livestock would be running amuck with no purpose.
No we'd just kill it all off

If we stopped eating meat there would no longer be any reason for most domestic livestock to even exist. So actually, yes much of that livestock would be running amuck with no purpose.
No more pet food either, so no more cats or dogs.

Forum List

Back