Why doesn't Congress address the vote fraud issue? Or are they?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I don't have much timethese days to watch a lot of news (sadly)

Maybe they are doing something (the Rs. We know the Ds don't want fair elections)

It is my understanding that the scotus does not want to deal with the Brunson (vote fraud) case that came before them because of some thoughtthat things like that are supposed to originate in Congress.

I know thedims and RINOs in Congress are not concerned but what about the real Rs?

Because by design the founders gave the authority in the presidential elections to the States and not Congress.

Because they don't investigate their own.

When is a Congress Member who insists the nation is plagued by voter fraud going to resign because the election that put him in office was voter fraud?

Instead we see them claim the election that elected them was honest but the ones that elected Democrats were fraud

Maybe they are doing something (the Rs. We know the Ds don't want fair elections)

It is my understanding that the scotus does not want to deal with the Brunson (vote fraud) case that came before them because of some thoughtthat things like that are supposed to originate in Congress.

I know thedims and RINOs in Congress are not concerned but what about the real Rs?
Brunsons?

:auiqs.jpg:out of courts.

Because there is no widespread voter fraud. Is there voter fraud in elections...yes. But not nearly close enough to swing the outcome of said elections. In fact, a Grand Canyon's worth of space.
States run free and fair elections whether you like it or not. It's an insult to the thousands of election workers and officials around the country to suggest otherwise. That and the fact that ZERO court
cases and multiple recounts and audits around the country found ZERO evidence the election was fraudulent.

It is curious and amusing to me that the whole argument around election fraud revolves around the defeat of one individual. That's it. Outside of the shrieking freak in AZ of course...but she's starker's....bullet dodged there. :)
Again, what was it about this man that deserves this level of adoration and devotion?

It is curious and amusing to me that the whole argument around election fraud revolves around the defeat of one individual. That's it. Outside of the shrieking freak in AZ of course...but she's starker's....bullet dodged there. :)
Again, what was it about this man that deserves this level of adoration and devotion?

In addition to the bizarre claims that Trump was somehow cheated, Republicans who were elected on the EXACT SAME BALLOT as Trump claim their election was legit

Because by design the founders gave the authority in the presidential elections to the States and not Congress.
how ironic

The Right is supposed to be saying that. That Constitutional dictum was NOT followed in 2020

Only libs have responded....

sigh

I'm suddenly bored. They never say antyhing that is actually true or backed by legitimate evidence or facts

how ironic

The Right is supposed to be saying that. That Constitutional dictum was NOT followed in 2020
All 50 state elections were duly certified by the elections authorities empowered by their election laws.

All 50 state elections were duly certified by the elections authorities empowered by their election laws.
FALSE

7 states had 2 sets of electors... the apparent dumbass Pence (or traitor, depending...)

certified ONE set, ignoring the others that contradicted that one

All court challenges related to constitutionality were dismissed
and no courts in the US are corrupt

what a dumbass if u believe that

but then, I've read your posts b4 and you're a dumbass regardless

FALSE

7 states had 2 sets of electors... the apparent dumbass Pence (or traitor, depending...)

Nope. The election authority in each state supported and submitted only one slate of electors. The 7 were fraudulent documents and those who signed them could be in legal jeopardy.

and no courts in the US are corrupt

what a dumbass if u believe that

but then, I've read your posts b4 and you're a dumbass regardless

OK
What do you mean by corrupt?

Got any specific examples?

Forum List

Back