Why doesn’t Biden call for regime change in Iran instead of Israel?

Confused idiots who think the good guys are bad and the bad guys are good, are pulling Biden's strings. MAGA
Leftists are have everything upside-down. That’s the same reason they kick vets out of their apartment to make room for illegals.

What a typical nasty response from a lefty: don’t address any of the points, just make a meaningless insult. The lowest form of debate.
Do you really equate the Democracies of Israel with that of Iran?

:slap:

Do you really equate the Democracies of Israel with that of Iran?

:slap:
Israel of course is a moral, civilized country - whereas Iran is a terrorist state, run by a dictator intent on killing Jews and destroying Israel.

McConnell's point is that Schumer is demonizing the leader of a fine nation and trying to get him kicked out, when the real demon is Iran and nary a word of condemnation is said for them. In fact, worse….the Dems enabled Iran to find the proxy terrorist attacks against innocent Jews.

Israel of course is a moral, civilized country - whereas Iran is a terrorist state, run by a dictator intent on killing Jews and destroying Israel.
Oh really? Why is Iran an inferior Democratic State? Hmmmmm .... ? I am not asking you "if", I am asking you "why"?

Oh really? Why is Iran an inferior Democratic State? Hmmmmm .... ? I am not asking you "if", I am asking you "why"?
I’m not lowering myself to explain why Iran is inferior to Israel to a poster who has made no secret of his hate for Jews.

Why is Iran an inferior Democratic State? Hmmmmm .... ? I am not asking you "if", I am asking you "why"?
I’m not lowering myself to explain why Iran is inferior to Israel
I didn't even begin to ask for a comparison. That would be step two if you would have got past step one ..... but you didn't. The question that I did ask, you are unable to answer by way of ignorance.
... to a poster who has made no secret of his hate for Jews.
You have a knack for posting one absurd conclusion after the next one. In fact, your contribution to this Forum is nothing but an unbroken string of absurd statements and conclusions. :cuckoo:

I didn't even begin to ask for a comparison. That would be step two if you would have got past step one ..... but you didn't. The question that I did ask, you are unable to answer by way of ignorance.

You have a knack for posting one absurd conclusion after the next one. In fact, your contribution to this Forum is nothing but an unbroken string of absurd statements and conclusions. :cuckoo:
Check out my post to reacton ratio. (Lots of people disagree with you. (Of course, they’re not antisemites.)

Mitch McConnell, in his criticism to Schumer‘s anti-Israel speech, in which he encourages Israelis to kick their Prime Minister out of office, asked why he doesn’t call for regime change in the terrorist state of Iran Instead. Oh, I know….he doesn’t want to alienate his antisemitic Muslim base, and is trying to garner votes from them by making the “Jew country” out to be the bad one.

Thank you, Republicans, for standing firm with Israel - and shame on you, Jewish Democrats!

Biden loves the mullahs.

Forum List

Back