Why does the rightwing believe Trump even has a basic understanding of public policy?

Lol right that's it. How about you just admit Trump is an ignorant sack of garbage when it comes to public policy? Either that or defend him. Don't be a pussy.

Name the policy?

Be specific so I can make fun of you
Dude I named like 3 policies in my OP lol. Why don't you pick one?

I said name one with out you throwing a temper tantrum to try to decipher.

16472858_10154845608667906_4007923730406385643_n.jpg
Ok sure I'll try to simplify it for you: border wall

What about it he signed an E. O.
How does that upset you?

They told Trump if he dared build a border wall he would never be president. Ouch! The left are unhinged over Trump winning the election. I think the meltdown is going to intensify.

I said name one with out you throwing a temper tantrum to try to decipher.

16472858_10154845608667906_4007923730406385643_n.jpg

How does that upset you?
lol you're something else man. Any moron can sign an EO. We still don't know jack shit about the wall. How much will it cost? How is the design even possible given the terrain? What will pay for the wall?

Why don't you read the executive order first before talking like a spoiled child.

It has to be designed first by the army engineer corps I assume..

You don't even have a clue how many miles we already have do you?

BTW Billy, Trumps E. O. on the Dakota pipe line is finished they resume building it.
You assume? lol you're such a pawn. Why are we talking about the pipeline? This is you being a pussy about the original conversation so you deflect to something else?

Not deflecting child just showing you never research anything like the wall

Wasn't Kidding,' Says Donald Trump As US Begins Designing Mexican Border Wall
NDTV News Desk | Updated: Feb 09, 2017 02:32 IST
donald-trump-reuters_650x400_51485837554.jpg

Donald Trump said that US is in the process of designing the wall on its southern border with Mexico.

Washington: President Donald Trump on Wednesday said that the US is in the process of designing the wall on its southern border with Mexico.

"The wall is getting designed right now. A lot of people say, 'Oh, oh, Trump was only kidding with the wall.' I wasn't kidding. I don't kid. I don't kid," Mr Trump told conference of County Sheriffs at the White House.

How does that upset you?
lol you're something else man. Any moron can sign an EO. We still don't know jack shit about the wall. How much will it cost? How is the design even possible given the terrain? What will pay for the wall?

Why don't you read the executive order first before talking like a spoiled child.

BTW Billy, Trumps E. O. on the Dakota pipe line is finished they resume building it.
You assume? lol you're such a pawn. Why are we talking about the pipeline? This is you being a pussy about the original conversation so you deflect to something else?

Donald Trump said that US is in the process of designing the wall on its southern border with Mexico.

Washington: President Donald Trump on Wednesday said that the US is in the process of designing the wall on its southern border with Mexico.

"The wall is getting designed right now. A lot of people say, 'Oh, oh, Trump was only kidding with the wall.' I wasn't kidding. I don't kid. I don't kid," Mr Trump told conference of County Sheriffs at the White House.
lol oh right because Trump has always kept his word. You're so dense. Him saying this means jack shit. Trump lies his ass off and you're too dumb to see it.

Obama...no executive experience, no financial experience, no leadership experience, no government experience, as a lawyer never argued a case of any note before any court of any note. Compared to even your average Harvard graduates this guy was a loser.

Obama...no executive experience, no financial experience, no leadership experience, no government experience, as a lawyer never argued a case of any note before any court of any note. Compared to even your average Harvard graduates this guy was a loser.
Never ran a business either.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Obama is Greg Brady on the Johnny Bravo episode, his qualifications were he looked good in a suit and was black.

How does that upset you?

lol oh right because Trump has always kept his word. You're so dense. Him saying this means jack shit. Trump lies his ass off and you're too dumb to see it.

Let's see I am two for two... They resume the Dakota and they are designing the wall..

It takes time to design a wall that long you know...

Maybe you can figure out why when Obama said there was shovel ready jobs he lied.. It takes time to design...

That stimulus was all about bailing out his friends...

So is trump asking for Congress to put a tax on Mexico now ? billions of dollars now to build his wall?

Of course not...

Why would they think he understands the constitution if didn't even know how many articles were in it?

Sure Trump has big fat opinions like any jackass 70 year old child, and you all like them, but what makes you think he isn't all talk?

Ok so sure you all like his moronic and useless borderwall plan, but what in the hell makes you think Trump understands the complexity of implementing the wall? Fuck we don't even know anything about the wall's design except that its going to be "beautiful"

Then there's TPP. So Trump wants to be rid of it, but what makes you think he actually understands the complexity of trade policy and geopolitics?

but what makes you think he isn't all talk?

You really don't know what an E. O. Is kid do you?

United States presidents issue executive orders to help officers and agencies of the executive branchmanage operations within the federal government itself. Executive orders have the full force of law when they take authority from a legislative power which grants its power directly to the Executive by the Constitution, or are made pursuant to Acts of Congress that explicitly delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation).[1]

Like both legislative statutes and regulations promulgated by government agencies, executive orders are subject to judicial review and may be struck down if deemed by the courts to be unsupported by statute or the Constitution. Major policy initiatives require approval by the legislative branch, but executive orders have significant influence over the internal affairs of government, deciding how and to what degree legislation will be enforced, dealing with emergencies, waging wars, and in general fine-tuning policy choices in the implementation of broad statutes.

Why would they think he understands the constitution if didn't even know how many articles were in it?

Sure Trump has big fat opinions like any jackass 70 year old child, and you all like them, but what makes you think he isn't all talk?

Ok so sure you all like his moronic and useless borderwall plan, but what in the hell makes you think Trump understands the complexity of implementing the wall? Fuck we don't even know anything about the wall's design except that its going to be "beautiful"
I think Trump may have some experience regarding large construction projects.He has a track record of getting projects done on time and under budget.

Then there's TPP. So Trump wants to be rid of it, but what makes you think he actually understands the complexity of trade policy and geopolitics?
Unlike our previous president, Trump has experience in international business deals and has an economics degree from Wharton.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

but what makes you think he isn't all talk?

You really don't know what an E. O. Is kid do you?

United States presidents issue executive orders to help officers and agencies of the executive branchmanage operations within the federal government itself. Executive orders have the full force of law when they take authority from a legislative power which grants its power directly to the Executive by the Constitution, or are made pursuant to Acts of Congress that explicitly delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation).[1]

Like both legislative statutes and regulations promulgated by government agencies, executive orders are subject to judicial review and may be struck down if deemed by the courts to be unsupported by statute or the Constitution. Major policy initiatives require approval by the legislative branch, but executive orders have significant influence over the internal affairs of government, deciding how and to what degree legislation will be enforced, dealing with emergencies, waging wars, and in general fine-tuning policy choices in the implementation of broad statutes.

You also do know Billy a president can ignore the courts and do what ever he likes.. Even the Supreme Court....President Abraham Lincoln famously ignored Chief Justice Roger B. Taney’s order finding unconstitutional Lincoln’s suspension of habeas corpus rights in 1861, early in the Civil War.

Why would you care?

What was it that Nancy Pelosi told us?

Whats good for the goose....

As you can see if you read their many threads, conservatives, by virtue of being conservative, believe this makes them experts in all subjects. For this reason, they are certain Trump, another clueless conservative like themselves, is an expert in all subjects.

Right-wingers are convinced they know more in all fields of science than well educated scientists, more than trained economists, more than foreign and domestic policy experts, more than anyone with a post graduate degree. They believe this even if they are high school dropouts. It is this mistaken certainty by the white working class members, most possessing only minimal skills, that let them vote for the idiot Trump.

We've suffered under petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama's ignorance of how our government works and we see the massive failure he caused. On the other hand, President Donald Trump has a great deal of executive experience and has led meetings and organizations far, far larger than Obama having led, at most, an ACORN meeting.

It's really easy, live with the pain, you were numb from the neck up so far, what's another 8 years?

It's really easy, live with the pain, you were numb from the neck up so far, what's another 8 years?
Either condemn Trump or defend him. Don't be a pussy.

And the crazy continue's. Nice job.
You know I'm right. Otherwise you would have explained why I'm wrong.

Silly Billy, name on "fair trade agreement" that has ever benefited the middle class, dumb ass? The TPP would have been the final nail in the coffin of the middle class. Your stupidity and understanding of the global financial system and the mechanisms behind it are well documented. Trump was 1.000 times a better choice than anyone the commie left could have put in as CEO of USA.INC. Leftard angst is like music to my ears.

View attachment 110609
Well see now I'm going to explain to why you're stupid. My point is irrelevant to whether or Trump is right about TPP. Any idiot can have an opinion on TPP. The point is that even if Trump is right about TPP, it does not mean at all that he understands trade policy.

Really? When you cannot even make a coherent sentence, you call others stupid.

So typical of the far left Progressive. Lost in a fantasy world of unicorns and butterflies. Got it!

As you can see if you read their many threads, conservatives, by virtue of being conservative, believe this makes them experts in all subjects. For this reason, they are certain Trump, another clueless conservative like themselves, is an expert in all subjects.

Right-wingers are convinced they know more in all fields of science than well educated scientists, more than trained economists, more than foreign and domestic policy experts, more than anyone with a post graduate degree. They believe this even if they are high school dropouts. It is this mistaken certainty by the white working class members, most possessing only minimal skills, that let them vote for the idiot Trump.
Right-wingers are convinced they know more in all fields of science than well educated scientists, more than trained economists, more than foreign and domestic policy experts, more than anyone with a post graduate degree.
Oye vay...it's exhausting being here

Answer me this....

If politicians are the only ones qualified
and competent enough to run our country,
and we've had competent, well trained,
well educated, experts, advising and working for us...

WHY IS EVERYTHING BEYOND FUCKED UP?!

MONEY, POWER, PROMINENCE AND STATURE CORRUPT
WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?^

If this country has been run by competent individuals...
politicians, the only ones qualified to run our country,
and we've had the best trained, educated experts alongside them
this country should be flourishing, debt free and running smoothly

You know I'm right. Otherwise you would have explained why I'm wrong.
It kind of explains itself. For starters - the man is a billionaire who built an empire. Primarily in real estate. Which includes building skyscrapers and leasing space. You think he doesn't understand building a fuck'n wall? Do you realize how dumb that makes you sound? The man is invlovled in complex negotiations, political struggles, taxes and regulations issues, etc. every single day.

Secondly - why didn't you pose that question when Barack Obama was in office? He never held a job before his short two-year stint as a junior Senator. What does a community organizer know about "public policy"? Answer: 0.

Forum List

Back