Why does the rightwing believe Trump even has a basic understanding of public policy?

You know I'm right. Otherwise you would have explained why I'm wrong.
It kind of explains itself. For starters - the man is a billionaire who built an empire. Primarily in real estate. Which includes building skyscrapers and leasing space. You think he doesn't understand building a fuck'n wall? Do you realize how dumb that makes you sound? The man is invlovled in complex negotiations, political struggles, taxes and regulations issues, etc. every single day.

Secondly - why didn't you pose that question when Barack Obama was in office? He never held a job before his short two-year stint as a junior Senator. What does a community organizer know about "public policy"? Answer: 0.
Oh please. There's little evidence he is even worth a billion. Even if he was, he got millions of dollars from da-da to even start his failing businesses. He went into bankruptcy 4 times lol. Also, you're an idiot if you think Trump had anything to do with the design of his buildings besides the laughable demand of gold plated rooms.

It kind of explains itself. For starters - the man is a billionaire who built an empire. Primarily in real estate. Which includes building skyscrapers and leasing space. You think he doesn't understand building a fuck'n wall? Do you realize how dumb that makes you sound? The man is invlovled in complex negotiations, political struggles, taxes and regulations issues, etc. every single day.

Secondly - why didn't you pose that question when Barack Obama was in office? He never held a job before his short two-year stint as a junior Senator. What does a community organizer know about "public policy"? Answer: 0.
Oh please. There's little evidence he is even worth a billion. Even if he was, he got millions of dollars from da-da to even start his failing businesses. He went into bankruptcy 4 times lol. Also, you're an idiot if you think Trump had anything to do with the design of his buildings besides the laughable demand of gold plated rooms.

Trump has never gone bankrupt.

Anyway, I'll give him more than 20 some odd days before I pass judgement.

Hey dumb ass.....he hired the people to build skyscrapers. I think he can hire the people to build a fuck'n wall. :lmao:

Seriously man - can you just admit that that was the dumbest, most desperate, partisan question of 2017?

Why would they think he understands the constitution if didn't even know how many articles were in it?

Sure Trump has big fat opinions like any jackass 70 year old child, and you all like them, but what makes you think he isn't all talk?

Ok so sure you all like his moronic and useless borderwall plan, but what in the hell makes you think Trump understands the complexity of implementing the wall? Fuck we don't even know anything about the wall's design except that its going to be "beautiful"

Then there's TPP. So Trump wants to be rid of it, but what makes you think he actually understands the complexity of trade policy and geopolitics?

Meh, he doesn't have to know how many their are. 0bama hated the Constitution so anyone is better than that.

Hey dumb ass.....he hired the people to build skyscrapers. I think he can hire the people to build a fuck'n wall. :lmao:

Seriously man - can you just admit that that was the dumbest, most desperate, partisan question of 2017?
Uh except that the design of the wall isn't possible for a variety of reasons. The terrain ok man places would make it impossible. It would also have to go through entire towns. Also, How would the route work on acres private land? That's in the way too.

Oh and more questions:

1) How would a goddamn wall prevent tunneling or, you know, climbing over it? How would that be addressed? How much would that cost?

2) How about the never ending cost of maintaining the wall? How much will that cost? What will pay for it?

I know you're excited that the wall is finally a simple policy idea that you cons can comprehend, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid fucking idea.

Why would they think he understands the constitution if didn't even know how many articles were in it?

Sure Trump has big fat opinions like any jackass 70 year old child, and you all like them, but what makes you think he isn't all talk?

Ok so sure you all like his moronic and useless borderwall plan, but what in the hell makes you think Trump understands the complexity of implementing the wall? Fuck we don't even know anything about the wall's design except that its going to be "beautiful"

Then there's TPP. So Trump wants to be rid of it, but what makes you think he actually understands the complexity of trade policy and geopolitics?

What a dumb ass excuse for a thread, are you needing attention or something? This is an opinion based on nothing. So it matters not what one replies, you can just say they are stupid and can't disprove an opinion.

Is this what flies for logic with you? an opinion? LOL!

Uh except that the design of the wall isn't possible for a variety of reasons. The terrain ok man places would make it impossible. It would also have to go through entire towns. Also, How would the route work on acres private land? That's in the way too.

Oh and more questions:

1) How would a goddamn wall prevent tunneling or, you know, climbing over it? How would that be addressed? How much would that cost?

2) How about the never ending cost of maintaining the wall? How much will that cost? What will pay for it?

I know you're excited that the wall is finally a simple policy idea that you cons can comprehend, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid fucking idea.
Why are you moving the goalposts? We weren't talking about the wall - we were talking about your claim that President Trump knows nothing about policy because he never worked in government before (while simultaneously and hypocritically supporting Obama who never held a job and spent his adult life as a laughable "community organizer").

But for the record chief - I'm all over USMB stating that I oppose the wall. While each of your idiotic points are easily overcome, the real issue is the ROI. The Cost/Benefit just doesn't add up. Taking the billions and applying it to technology would be a much better use of the dollars. As far as cost? Well....here you go....

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 4.48.44 PM.png

Oh and more questions:

Why are you moving the goalposts? We weren't talking about the wall - we were talking about your claim that President Trump knows nothing about policy because he never worked in government before (while simultaneously and hypocritically supporting Obama who never held a job and spent his adult life as a laughable "community organizer").

But for the record chief - I'm all over USMB stating that I oppose the wall. While each of your idiotic points are easily overcome, the real issue is the ROI. The Cost/Benefit just doesn't add up. Taking the billions and applying it to technology would be a much better use of the dollars. As far as cost? Well....here you go....

View attachment 111588
lol you're so full of shit. You can't even give me a straight answer of what you think of the idea. Oh and the wall's cost would be a lot more than 10 billion and it wouldn't do jack shit to halt illegal immigration. That meme is so stupid. Completely made up figures.

Oh and more questions:

Impossible? Not on your life.. Guess you are to stupid to even know what this is

em·i·nent do·main
noun
LAW
  1. the right of a government or its agent to expropriate private property for public use, with payment of compensation.

Oh and more questions:

View attachment 111588
lol you're so full of shit. You can't even give me a straight answer of what you think of the idea. Oh and the wall's cost would be a lot more than 10 billion and it wouldn't do jack shit to halt illegal immigration. That meme is so stupid. Completely made up figures.

It would slow them down child..

Enter the Donald. In late May of 1986, the 39-year-old Trump made an offer to Mayor Ed Koch. Trump would step in and take over the construction and operation of the project for no profit and have it up and running in time for the holiday season. Koch tried mightily and quite sneakily tried to reject Trump’s offer. A very public Trump-Koch feud ensued; Donald ultimately prevailed taking on the responsibility to finish the rink in less than six months for no more than $3 million. The city politicos could only hope that when Donald failed it would divert attention from their own incompetence.

Instead of failing, Trump finished the job in just four months at a final cost 25% below the budget. It wasn’t rocket science according to Trump. It was common sense and “management.” But the incident also demonstrated Trump’smastery and command of public relations and how to attract massive amounts of free press.

Trump learned that the press likes drama and extremes--positive or negative--and was hungry for every morsel about this otherwiseinsignificant project. Any milestone of the project’s progress resulted in press conferences often with ceremony, pomp and circumstance, and frequently, celebrity-filled. When concrete was laid: pressconference. Construction complete: press conference. The first ice: press conference. TheGrand Opening included Dick Button, Peggy Fleming and Scott Hamilton to name a few. Everythingbecame an event and free promotion. City officials stopped attending press conferencebecause it was actually becomingan embarrassment. The rink which had been a perpetual money loser started making money immediatelywhich Trump donated to charity.

You can always tell the threads written by people who have no real responsibilities in their life!!:2up:. In other words, they don't know shit about shit regarding how things work in the real world!

Oh and more questions:

View attachment 111588
A. I just did give you an answer on what I think about the wall - you illiterate dumbocrat. I'm against it. I think the money would be better spent on technology.

B. Why do you insist on making stuff up? You have no idea what the wall will cost - hence the reason you didn't give a figure nor a link

C. You're embarrassing the hell out of yourself on this thread. You still haven't answered how you can question Donald Trump's ability to drive policy as a billionaire businessman for over 45 years while supporting Barack freaking Obama who never held a job and spent his time as a laughable "community organizer"

D. Why do you move the goalposts every time I ask you direct question that expose your ignorance, your hypocrisy, and your partisan nonsense?

Oh and more questions:

Impossible? Not on your life.. Guess you are to stupid to even know what this is

em·i·nent do·main
noun
LAW
  1. the right of a government or its agent to expropriate private property for public use, with payment of compensation.
Remember Bear.... Billy000 is a Dumbocrat. Therefore, in his mind, everything is impossible. He's a helpless little child who has all of the cards stacked against him. Getting a job is "impossible". Providing for himself is "impossible". And building a silly little wall is a monumental task that is "impossible".

I mean - seriously - is there anything more rudimentary than a fuck'n wall? Man has been building them for only - oh, I don't know - 3,000 years. Give a 2 year old some lego blocks and the first thing they will do is build you a wall. It takes no feat of engineering to stack material (bricks, logs, legos, etc.) on top of itself. But to a Dumbocrat like Billy-boy? Oh geezus mother of mary - a wall is impossible!!! Can't be done! Can you imagine what would happen to these helpless babies if they were all deported to an uninhabited land and didn't have conservatives to mooch off of? Fuck'n people wouldn't last 15 minutes.

Forum List

Back