Why does the rightwing believe Trump even has a basic understanding of public policy?

Why does the rightwing believe Trump even has a basic understanding of public policy?

Poor little snowflakes. Still screaming and wailing at anything they can find in their butthurt pain, unable to think of anything except the guy who beat them and the Americans public who rejected them.

:itsok:
The truth of the matter is that you know I'm right but you lack the emotional maturity to admit it.

mmm. I don't believe you can write your OP and consider yourself emotional mature...
Well see whether or not I am mature is irrelevant. I'm not president.

You consider yourself irrelevant?
Oh definitely. Who I am is irrelevant to the conversation in case you didn't notice.

As you can see if you read their many threads, conservatives, by virtue of being conservative, believe this makes them experts in all subjects. For this reason, they are certain Trump, another clueless conservative like themselves, is an expert in all subjects.
When liberals get blown out in an election, they tend to start ranting hysterically like this.

It's been happening a lot recently... and shows no signs of stopping. :cuckoo:

Why would they think he understands the constitution if didn't even know how many articles were in it?

Sure Trump has big fat opinions like any jackass 70 year old child, and you all like them, but what makes you think he isn't all talk?

Ok so sure you all like his moronic and useless borderwall plan, but what in the hell makes you think Trump understands the complexity of implementing the wall? Fuck we don't even know anything about the wall's design except that its going to be "beautiful"

Then there's TPP. So Trump wants to be rid of it, but what makes you think he actually understands the complexity of trade policy and geopolitics?

So rather than address my thread you deflect to other people. That's pretty pathetic.

It's not a deflection to see if someone who is being as critical as you are. . . is consistent in their views.

Why would they think he understands the constitution if didn't even know how many articles were in it?

Sure Trump has big fat opinions like any jackass 70 year old child, and you all like them, but what makes you think he isn't all talk?

Ok so sure you all like his moronic and useless borderwall plan, but what in the hell makes you think Trump understands the complexity of implementing the wall? Fuck we don't even know anything about the wall's design except that its going to be "beautiful"

Then there's TPP. So Trump wants to be rid of it, but what makes you think he actually understands the complexity of trade policy and geopolitics?
And the crazy continue's. Nice job.
You know I'm right. Otherwise you would have explained why I'm wrong.
Righties can NEVER explain their stances on any issue. They can only parrot FOX News or some other right wing hack. It's either that or their typical mindless RW babble.

:welcome: to the USMB BertramN, I can tell you'll be a source of amusement... :)

Poor little snowflakes. Still screaming and wailing at anything they can find in their butthurt pain, unable to think of anything except the guy who beat them and the Americans public who rejected them.

The truth of the matter is that you know I'm right but you lack the emotional maturity to admit it.

mmm. I don't believe you can write your OP and consider yourself emotional mature...

Oh definitely. Who I am is irrelevant to the conversation in case you didn't notice.

When your feasting on your liberal fake news sources, do you consider the source irrelevant as well, just wondering?

Silly Billy, name one "fair trade agreement" that has ever benefited the middle class, dumb ass? The TPP would have been the final nail in the coffin of the middle class. Your stupidity and understanding of the global financial system and the mechanisms behind it are well documented. Trump was 1.000 times a better choice than anyone the commie left could have put in as CEO of USA.INC. Leftard angst is like music to my ears.

1b70aca92f175787eb32eae91bef74560e5e6cf7eb746dd176c91de6ca07adf3_large.jpg

When your feasting on your liberal fake news sources, do you consider the source irrelevant as well, just wondering?
Well see this is a bullshit question because any source of information I subscribe to is something you would consider "fake news".

Silly Billy, name on "fair trade agreement" that has ever benefited the middle class, dumb ass? The TPP would have been the final nail in the coffin of the middle class. Your stupidity and understanding of the global financial system and the mechanisms behind it are well documented. Trump was 1.000 times a better choice than anyone the commie left could have put in as CEO of USA.INC. Leftard angst is like music to my ears.

View attachment 110609
Well see now I'm going to explain to why you're stupid. My point is irrelevant to whether or Trump is right about TPP. Any idiot can have an opinion on TPP. The point is that even if Trump is right about TPP, it does not mean at all that he understands trade policy.

Well see this is a bullshit question because any source of information I subscribe to is something you would consider "fake news".

Eh, I didn't think you'd answer the question .. :itsok:

Eh, I didn't think you'd answer the question .. :itsok:
I would gladly tell you my news sources but that wasn't your question now was it?

Silly Billy, name on "fair trade agreement" that has ever benefited the middle class, dumb ass? The TPP would have been the final nail in the coffin of the middle class. Your stupidity and understanding of the global financial system and the mechanisms behind it are well documented. Trump was 1.000 times a better choice than anyone the commie left could have put in as CEO of USA.INC. Leftard angst is like music to my ears.

View attachment 110609
Well see now I'm going to explain to why you're stupid. My point is irrelevant to whether or Trump is right about TPP. Any idiot can have an opinion on TPP. The point is that even if Trump is right about TPP, it does not mean at all that he understands trade policy.

You trying to "explain" anything to me...someone that is infinitely more informed than you is akin to a 5 year old trying to "explain" to me how there really is a Santa Claus....while you (like the child) strongly believes, the facts are what they are. Any time you wish to debate me on how this debt based monetary system of fiat currency has survived this long and the machinations behind it and whom the real benefactors are? Pull up your big boy britches and give it a shot....until then, you are simply spewing bullshit and talking points that you get from leftard web and news sites...m'kay?

View attachment 110609

You trying to "explain" anything to me...someone that is infinitely more informed than you is akin to a 5 year old trying to "explain" to me how there really is a Santa Claus....while you (like the child) strongly believes, the facts are what they are. Any time you wish to debate me on how this debt based monetary system of fiat currency has survived this long and the machinations behind it and whom the real benefactors are? Pull up your big boy britches and give it a shot....until then, you are simply spewing bullshit and talking points that you get from leftard web and news sites...m'kay?
Is that monetary system rant of yours your only thing?

Snowflakes Trump is not your problem. Its the over 60 million American citizens who elected Trump POTUS who are your problem. They don't like you or your lib policies boo hoo.

Snowflakes Trump is not your problem. Its the over 60 million American citizens who elected Trump POTUS who are your problem. They don't like you or your lib policies boo hoo.
Irrelevant deflection. Address the topic.

Wishful thinking.

LOL look fool your thread topic is the deflection. You didn't start the thread to discuss that topic, you started the thread to vent your hatred of President Trump. Start another thread with an honest thread title like "Why I Hate Trump". :laugh:

No, people are complaining about the actions of the President of the United States. The lies, the fear-mongering, and the incompetence.

The poor wittle snowflake is the Coward-In-Chief. What a total moron. The terrorists are coming, the terrorists are coming!!!! Donnie probably needs a change of underwear after he reads the Book of Death every morning.

I've never seen such a whining, snivelling, crybaby of a man. Everything is soooooo UNFAIR.

LOL look fool your thread topic is the deflection. You didn't start the thread to discuss that topic, you started the thread to vent your hatred of President Trump. Start another thread with an honest thread title like "Why I Hate Trump". :laugh:
Lol right that's it. How about you just admit Trump is an ignorant sack of garbage when it comes to public policy? Either that or defend him. Don't be a pussy.

Public policy... please feel free to follow up.

I'm pretty sure it would be next to impossible to become a multi-billionaire in the US without a least knowing some public policy. At the very least these billionaires will surround themselves with people who are experts at policies. Sort of like the people who are part of a Presidential Cabinet.

Forum List

Back