Why does the left exhibit perverted behavior?

Another sick Democrat perverting children:

Fury as Old Dominion university REFUSES to fire trans professor who said pedophiles can't help their urges and should be given child sex dolls: Students and LGBTQA board slam 'reprehensible' views and 'baffling double standard' for woke staff

The refusal of a Virginia university to fire a transgender assistant professor who defended pedophiles and said they should be given child sex dolls has outraged students, alumni, politicians and the school's LGBTQ board, who say it is proof of a double standard that protects woke staff.

Allyn Walker, 34, is an assistant professor of sociology and criminal justice at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia. The non-binary teacher claimed in a recent interview to promote their new book that pedophiles shouldn't be ostracized, that they can't help who they are attracted to and that they should be given child-like sex dolls to satisfy their urges.

Another sick Democrat perverting children:

Fury as Old Dominion university REFUSES to fire trans professor who said pedophiles can't help their urges and should be given child sex dolls: Students and LGBTQA board slam 'reprehensible' views and 'baffling double standard' for woke staff

The refusal of a Virginia university to fire a transgender assistant professor who defended pedophiles and said they should be given child sex dolls has outraged students, alumni, politicians and the school's LGBTQ board, who say it is proof of a double standard that protects woke staff.

Allyn Walker, 34, is an assistant professor of sociology and criminal justice at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia. The non-binary teacher claimed in a recent interview to promote their new book that pedophiles shouldn't be ostracized, that they can't help who they are attracted to and that they should be given child-like sex dolls to satisfy their urges.
Has that person been elected to political office like you rushed to do with the orange sexual assaulter?

BTW, define "Marxism" for us.

I don't remember if I mentioned the Taliban totalitarians. They exploit little boys and teenagers. Also the homosexuality is very common there

SUNY Professor: “It’s a Mistake” to Think Pedophilia is Wrong​

A SUNY professor is under investigation after video clips emerged of him asserting that “it’s a mistake” to think pedophilia is wrong and that there are “evolutionary advantages to child/adult sex.”

Yes, really.

SUNY Fredonia professor Stephen Kershnar teaches teaches libertarian philosophy and applied ethics at the university.

As part of his libertarian philosophy, Kershnar believes that society’s reaction to pedophilia is what’s wrong, and that consenting sexual relationships between adults and children could actually be a good thing.

“Imagine that an adult male wants to have sex with a 12-year-old girl. Imagine that she’s a willing participant. A very standard, very widely held view is that there’s something deeply wrong about this. It’s wrong independent of it being criminalized,” said Kershnar.

“It’s not obvious to me that it’s in fact wrong,” he continued. “I think this is a mistake. And I think exploring that why it’s a mistake will tell us not only things about adult/sex and statutory rape and also fundamental principles of morality.”

Kershnar asserted that there was no minimum age at which pedophilia could be considered wrong.

Fucking sicko

"There is information".....:heehee" Your link isn't working.
I don't know how accurate this information is. Of course this has not been proven. But I have come across this many times.

In general, the Marxists wanted to legalize any debauchery except for the molestation of minors. It's in their papers.

The Taliban is disgusting......but again, your link isn't working.
This is a well known fact. There are studies on this topic by experts from the American army

Although this applies to all Pashtuns, these are their traditions. But the Taliban is a Pashtun army that fights in the interests of the Pashtuns.

I don't know how accurate this information is. Of course this has not been proven. But I have come across this many times.

In general, the Marxists wanted to legalize any debauchery except for the molestation of minors. It's in their papers.

Do not feel the need to justify your facts to that loser bodecea

SUNY professor under review for 'reprehensible' video defending pedophilia​

A State University of New York at Fredonia professor is under review after video clips surfaced of him on social media defending pedophilia.

Forum List

Back