Why does the left exhibit perverted behavior?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I noticed a strange trend. The left is constantly exposed to sexual deviations. You can start from the time of Stalin. During Stalinism itself, everything was pretty closed, and there were few traces, but indirectly this can be judged by the fact that the Bolsheviks often invited young dancers to their apartments. In 1939, a very dubious movie was released with the participation of a "very young" actress. Then the scandal with Beria's pedophilia thundered.
Khrushchev put things in order, but then the show began again. They introduced fashion to "Russian kisses" and openly sucked each other on the lips. Soviet fashion designers dressed children in such a way that their underwear was constantly sticking out. It was fashion to strip children naked on the beaches. Etc. And now Biden demonstrates strange manners of touching other people's children.

Is this all just coincidence?

bre.jpg

I noticed a strange trend. The left is constantly exposed to sexual deviations. You can start from the time of Stalin. During Stalinism itself, everything was pretty closed, and there were few traces, but indirectly this can be judged by the fact that the Bolsheviks often invited young dancers to their apartments. In 1939, a very dubious movie was released with the participation of a "very young" actress. Then the scandal with Beria's pedophilia thundered.
Khrushchev put things in order, but then the show began again. They introduced fashion to "Russian kisses" and openly sucked each other on the lips. Soviet fashion designers dressed children in such a way that their underwear was constantly sticking out. It was fashion to strip children naked on the beaches. Etc. And now Biden demonstrates strange manners of touching other people's children.

bre.jpg

Goes back to the time of Le Marquis de Sade, as sexual perversion applies to modern radical leftism, and even further, to about two steps out of the Garden of Eden.

bre.jpg

Because the left is littered with pedophiles. All of this LGBQRSTUV nonsense was always a front to legitimize pedophilia. Normalize sexual deviance = eventual access to children. Look at the shit they're putting in school libraries these days, they don't even hide it anymore.

bre.jpg

SUNY Professor: “It’s a Mistake” to Think Pedophilia is Wrong​

A SUNY professor is under investigation after video clips emerged of him asserting that “it’s a mistake” to think pedophilia is wrong and that there are “evolutionary advantages to child/adult sex.”

Yes, really.

SUNY Fredonia professor Stephen Kershnar teaches teaches libertarian philosophy and applied ethics at the university.

As part of his libertarian philosophy, Kershnar believes that society’s reaction to pedophilia is what’s wrong, and that consenting sexual relationships between adults and children could actually be a good thing.

“Imagine that an adult male wants to have sex with a 12-year-old girl. Imagine that she’s a willing participant. A very standard, very widely held view is that there’s something deeply wrong about this. It’s wrong independent of it being criminalized,” said Kershnar.

“It’s not obvious to me that it’s in fact wrong,” he continued. “I think this is a mistake. And I think exploring that why it’s a mistake will tell us not only things about adult/sex and statutory rape and also fundamental principles of morality.”

Kershnar asserted that there was no minimum age at which pedophilia could be considered wrong.

Pedophile Democrats use high school students for Lap Dances

The superintendent said the district “has a tradition of excellence and academics and everything we do, but the incident is being investigated and once the investigation is complete, appropriate action will be taken.”

ME: Okay, thats it for me. Here is the unvarnished truth: Liberals and Democrats are filthy sick vermin who need to be politically eradicated. They are destroying children. They are the enemy of all that is good. They are not to be compromised with in Congress, they are not to be friended in public. They are vermin that need to be rooted out and expelled

California Legislature Passes Bill Reducing Penalties for Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children

California lawmakers passed a bill Monday that would reduce penalties for adults who have oral or anal sex with a willing minor child if the sex offender is within ten years of the age of the victim.

According to SB 145, the legislation “would exempt from mandatory registration” as a sex offender “a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register.”

The measure would allow a judge to decide if an adult who engages in oral or anal sex with a child must register as a sex offender if that person is within ten years of the age of the victim.

The depravity among Democrats is undeniable!!!

Pedophile Democrats use high school students for Lap Dances

The superintendent said the district “has a tradition of excellence and academics and everything we do, but the incident is being investigated and once the investigation is complete, appropriate action will be taken.”

ME: Okay, thats it for me. Here is the unvarnished truth: Liberals and Democrats are filthy sick vermin who need to be politically eradicated. They are destroying children. They are the enemy of all that is good. They are not to be compromised with in Congress, they are not to be friended in public. They are vermin that need to be rooted out and expelled

You voted for the pu**y grabber, didn't you? :heehee:

They voted for a sexual assaulter who bragged about it. And they had a pedophile as the Speaker of the House. And let's not forget Roy Moore and Matt Gaetz. They ELECT them.
For the life of me, I never understood why that young democratic women from Calif felt the need to resign just because she was bi and had an affair. I mean, jeez, if eveyone like that in DC left, there'd be nothing left. LOL

College Professor Doesn't Seem To Understand Why It's Wrong To Have Sex With A 12 Year Old

From, The Post Millenial- An SUNY Fredonia professor, Stephen Kershnar, was exposed on social media for making the argument that pedophilia may not be as wrong as society deems it, questioning the deeply held societal understanding that it’s wrong for adults to have sex with children.

Kershnar, who teaches libertarian philosophy and applied ethics at the university, made an argument for pedophilia, the professor, who teaches philosophy at the state-funded university, argued: “Imagine that an adult male wants to have sex with a 12-year-old girl. Imagine that she’s a willing participant. A very standard, very widely held view is that there’s something deeply wrong about this. It’s wrong independent of it being criminalized.”

“It’s not obvious to me that it’s in fact wrong,” he continued. “I think this is a mistake. And I think exploring that why it’s a mistake will tell us not only things about adult/sex and statutory rape and also fundamental principles of morality.”

“There’s a couple of things to say here,” he continued. “One is even if you are looking for a threshold. Let’s say there’s a threshold. I’m making this number up, but let’s say it’s at age 8. Still, that tells you that some adult/sex is permissible. Second, the notion that it’s wrong even with a one-year-old is not quite obvious to me.”

Forum List

Back