Why Does The Don Continually Refuse To Show His Taxes

Like most high profile republicans Trump was audited by Hussein's IRS for eight years. If they found anything you would be the first to know. Why didn't Hussein let his IRS director testify before congress about allegations of spying and punishing political enemies? It seems to me that criminal conduct by the IRS would be of more concern to ordinary citizens who are not consumed with hatred than Trump's taxes.

Filthy Don ran his campaign on transparency and promiseD to disclose his Financials to prove his business ethics.

He has not done that....even after the so called audit that never was.

No legitamacy of Presidency.

Wow, you actually sound like you believe that. I didn't think you guys actually existed. Here's a test. If Trump showed you how tax returns, would you then say he is legitimately your president? Somehow I don't think so. Thus, your complaint is null and void.

Now the Bob Mueller case is getting deeper and Russians have proved to interfere with elections, the legetimacy of the election is gone.

Transparency is a must. Filthy Don breaks another promise and this only makes him look guilty of collusion.

Show you taxes and business dealings, now!
How many anti-trump rallies have you organized in the last year and a half, comrade?

Because no one including the President is under any legal obligation to make their tax returns public. The IRS has his tax returns if there is anything suspicious or illegal they will deal with it.

So Filthy Don lies again....
Post your taxes on here we want to see them unless your hiding something it shouldn’t be an issue otherwise FO.

There is no law requiring a president to show anyone his tax returns.
So Filthy Don is a liar amd covering up a trail of Russian business transactions. He said he would release this information.
I hope our awesome Pres. Trump never shows his taxes.

Just because it keeps you liberal retards in a perpetual crazed frenzy. ...... :thup:

Because no one including the President is under any legal obligation to make their tax returns public. The IRS has his tax returns if there is anything suspicious or illegal they will deal with it.
Same with a birth certificate that the gop demanded made public by Oblama...
I thought the birth certificate stuff was stupid and said so. As dumb as that was I will point being a U.S. citizen is requirement to be President releasing your tax returns is not.

I can't speak for Trump but if I were in his position I wouldn't release my taxes for purpose of directing my opponents' notice to something mundane and watch them act childish in their complaints.

Maybe Trumps refusal to enact sanctions against Russia is because he got $300 million in loans that came from Russia. His taxes would either confirm or deny this. Hence why he doesn't want to show his taxes, because as Trump Jr. said during the campaign, if Trump showed his tax returns, he would lose the election.

Filthy Don proves his strong alliance to Putin everyday he refuses to show his taxes.

Lock Him Up!

He gets audited every year, if he was cheating don't you think the Obama IRS would have made an issue of it?

Moron.....no one is accusing Trump of "cheating" on his tax returns....the issue is WHERE and by WHOM are his "loans" generated from?

He gets audited every year, if he was cheating don't you think the Obama IRS would have made an issue of it?

Moron.....no one is accusing Trump of "cheating" on his tax returns....the issue is WHERE and by WHOM are his "loans" generated from?

Nitwit, a simple Google search will tell you that he personally has no loans, we know some of his RE ventures received loans from Deutsche bank.

Now the Bob Mueller case is getting deeper and Russians have proved to interfere with elections, the legetimacy of the election is gone.

Transparency is a must. Filthy Don breaks another promise and this only makes him look guilty of collusion.

Show you taxes and business dealings, now!

Nothing to see here. Rachel Maddow already proved President Trump paid his taxes which turned out to be more taxes in a year than any of us would pay in a lifetime. Thank you Rachel.

Maybe Trumps refusal to enact sanctions against Russia is because he got $300 million in loans that came from Russia. His taxes would either confirm or deny this. Hence why he doesn't want to show his taxes, because as Trump Jr. said during the campaign, if Trump showed his tax returns, he would lose the election.

Trump denies business dealings with Russia - The Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump...dealings-with-russia/.../b0e...
Jan 11, 2017

BUT............................

Eric trump once said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Trump Jr.'s love affair with Moscow - POLITICO

Jul 12, 2017 - At the conference, he showed a deep familiarity with the Moscow real estate market and the Russian economy. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” he said of Trump Organization properties. “There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian ...

Nitwit, a simple Google search will tell you that he personally has no loans, we know some of his RE ventures received loans from Deutsche bank.

Google searches reveal someone's tax returns????????....LOL

Jan 11, 2017

Eric trump once said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Jul 12, 2017 - At the conference, he showed a deep familiarity with the Moscow real estate market and the Russian economy. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” he said of Trump Organization properties. “There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian ...

Jan 11, 2017

Dear nutter,, nowhere on a tax return are loans listed unless he had write-downs or write-offs as that is taxable income.

Dear nutter,, nowhere on a tax return are loans listed unless he had write-downs or write-offs as that is taxable income.

Precisely!!!................LOL

Let's have a good look WHERE Trump's money is being generated......

Jan 11, 2017

It's illegal to travel to Russia? I wish I'd have known prior to travelling to St. Petersburg a few years back.

Forum List

Back