Why does god put the needs of the few above the needs of the many?

That moral tenet is about the only objective moral tenet I know of that has not been shown to ever be subjective. Yahweh seems to be doing the wrong thing.

We are told that most of us will end on the wide road to hell while the few end on the narrow path to heaven.

It is demonstrable that nature creates for the best possible end.

Why does Yahweh not follow the better rules he gave nature, and creates us for the worst possible end for the vast majority of us?

A decent father would not have the morals or ethics Yahweh seems to follow.

If true, then we end with more souls lost to Satan than souls saved by Yahweh. Even as scriptures say that Yahweh wills that all souls be saved.

God not getting his will is not allowed. God must always come out ahead. Something is not right for god.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

And you know this is true against precisely what objectively absolute standard of morality, which, according to you, supposedly doesn't exist in the first place? LOL!

The relativist contradicts himself every time he opens his yap to assert anything, and it just flies right over his head.

That moral tenet is about the only objective moral tenet I know of that has not been shown to ever be subjective. Yahweh seems to be doing the wrong thing.

We are told that most of us will end on the wide road to hell while the few end on the narrow path to heaven.

It is demonstrable that nature creates for the best possible end.

Why does Yahweh not follow the better rules he gave nature, and creates us for the worst possible end for the vast majority of us?

If true, then we end with more souls lost to Satan than souls saved by Yahweh. Even as scriptures say that Yahweh wills that all souls be saved.

God not getting his will is not allowed. God must always come out ahead. Something is not right for god.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
God allowed us to have free will, then many use that will to be obidient to a life that is against his will. Why do people who insist God does not exist spend so much time trying to rationalize away that which they claim to disbelieve? Is it that you deep down fear his existance and must constantly reaffirm your own beliefs or disbelief as the case may be. God hopes you will do the right thing, but thats up to you.

It's easy to follow that nice wide path of pleasure and ease and to do so at the cost of others as many who proclaim their self rightousness give strength to those who would deny the truth. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, ease and self rightousness. It also has all the temptations strung out in front of you like a carrot strung before an ass. Most who travel that path will come around a final curve to their eternal horror, because its a one way street and eventually you run out of exits. God did not build that road, Satan did and he is powerful and tricky, handsome to women and gorgeous to men.

But to your question, Christmas is celebrated as the birth of Christ into our mortal world by Christians which includes Catholics, Protestants and the Eastern Orthadox.. IF you believe in science it may be easier for you to think of of the immaculate birth as the only way God could leave the infinite diminsion of his existance and pass into the violent diminsion of the chaos of the physical universe we can perceive.

We have ony been trying to undestand science for a millinia or so, and we know there is no beginning of time and no end to time. Its very possible, if we do not exterminate ouselves, that we will one day be able to understand how God works if not why he works that way. Because despite all of the hand wringing by our scientists, what they think they know constantly changes, and even things taken as fact are suddenly shown to be horribly wrong a hundred years later, and people wonder how they could have been so fabulously wrong. I have no problem with the holy trinity and I also understand that the scientific method of experiment is our best tool for understanding our physical world in our known universe and dimension, but it is useless for anything else.

God allowed us to have free will, then many use that will to be obidient to a life that is against his will. Why do people who insist God does not exist spend so much time trying to rationalize away that which they claim to disbelieve? Is it that you deep down fear his existance and must constantly reaffirm your own beliefs or disbelief as the case may be. God hopes you will do the right thing, but thats up to you.

It's easy to follow that nice wide path of pleasure and ease and to do so at the cost of others as many who proclaim their self rightousness give strength to those who would deny the truth. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, ease and self rightousness. It also has all the temptations strung out in front of you like a carrot strung before an ass. Most who travel that path will come around a final curve to their eternal horror, because its a one way street and eventually you run out of exits. God did not build that road, Satan did and he is powerful and tricky, handsome to women and gorgeous to men.

But to your question, Christmas is celebrated as the birth of Christ into our mortal world by Christians which includes Catholics, Protestants and the Eastern Orthadox.. IF you believe in science it may be easier for you to think of of the immaculate birth as the only way God could leave the infinite diminsion of his existance and pass into the violent diminsion of the chaos of the physical universe we can perceive.

We have ony been trying to undestand science for a millinia or so, and we know there is no beginning of time and no end to time. Its very possible, if we do not exterminate ouselves, that we will one day be able to understand how God works if not why he works that way. Because despite all of the hand wringing by our scientists, what they think they know constantly changes, and even things taken as fact are suddenly shown to be horribly wrong a hundred years later, and people wonder how they could have been so fabulously wrong. I have no problem with the holy trinity and I also understand that the scientific method of experiment is our best tool for understanding our physical world in our known universe and dimension, but it is useless for anything else.
I'm just wondering why you disagreed with my post.

Its Truth that God demands.
Then why did he lie to A & E about dying?

Further, if truth is paramount, why does he lie and put lies into the minds of his own prophets?

God lies by proxy;

He sends prophets or lying spirits to deceive.

Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee. 1 Kings 22:23

Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets. 2 Chronicles 18:22

Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people. Jeremiah 4:10

O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived. Jeremiah 20:7

And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet. Ezekiel 14:9

For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. 2 Thessalonians 2:11

Regards
DL

Why do all the haters never present any type of objective evidences.
They do but you ignore them.

How about the objective fact that your god always kills and never cures, even as he can do either.

You are to emulate your god.

Would you kill when you can just as easily cure?

Regards
DL

It’s called free will. God isn’t some sort of supervillain, mind controlling us all
That is not what scriptures say. It says god controls our will via grace.

The quotes are in this old O.P.

------------

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL

And you know this is true against precisely what objectively absolute standard of morality, which, according to you, supposedly doesn't exist in the first place? LOL!

The relativist contradicts himself every time he opens his yap to assert anything, and it just flies right over his head.
An objective moral standard may not exist, but here is a close on.

The standard that says that son's should bury their parents, and not that parents should bury their children.

If you, like Yahweh, need a human sacrifice, and send your son instead of stepping up yourself, then your morality is just as vile as the genocidal god's you follow.

Regards
DL

God allowed us to have free will,
You began with what the bible would call a lie.

I just put a link in the post above.

Please read it and reply.

Your god works by command, and commands sure fuck up any free will notion.

Regards
DL

You began with what the bible would call a lie.

I just put a link in the post above.

Please read it and reply.

Your god works by command, and commands sure fuck up any free will notion.

Regards
DL
We don't have free will? You seem "hellbent" to deny God no matter what. It's almost as if you have some sort of quota that you must make in convincing people to not believe. Or pehaps a a percentage? Or maybe its simply a perverse desire to agitate people becuse your empty life provides nothing else for you.

We don't have free will? You seem "hellbent" to deny God no matter what. It's almost as if you have some sort of quota that you must make in convincing people to not believe. Or pehaps a a percentage? Or maybe its simply a perverse desire to agitate people becuse your empty life provides nothing else for you.
No argument against what I and the bible says, and your whining, shows you a poor loser.

Of course we have free will, to some extent, but your a hole God is the one who says he controls it.

Learn to read your bible, or remain stupid.

Regards
DL

No argument against what I and the bible says, and your whining, shows you a poor loser.

Of course we have free will, to some extent, but your a hole God is the one who says he controls it.

Learn to read your bible, or remain stupid.

Regards
DL
I see I touched a nerve, I was correct. Now be gone.

Forum List

Back