Zone1 Why Does God Even Hate Homosexuality?

But God did create homosexuals. You Christians sure you want to hate on them?
If God hates homosexuality so much, then why did He create it?

By that logic, God created murderers and adulterers and child molesters and thieves and every other kind of evildoer.

Bullshit.

God gave us certain clear standards of moral and ethical behavior, but he also gave us our free agency, which enables us to choose to behavior according to those standards or not, but which, in the end, holds us responsible for the consequences of our choices.

By that logic, God created murderers and adulterers and child molesters and thieves and every other kind of evildoer.

Bullshit.

God gave us certain clear standards of moral and ethical behavior, but he also gave us our free agency, which enables us to choose to behavior according to those standards or not, but which, in the end, holds us responsible for the consequences of our choices.
It seems I went to some weird kind of Christian Church, but don't I remember something about "hate the sin, love the sinner." Don't worry so much, God will hold them responsible for thier sins. But it is above your pay grade.

How do you grow your membership? Create Hell to scare people into joining and make homosexuality a sin so men and women give birth to more little future Christians.
God calls those whom he chooses into the church.
The church is to be a "place of safety" from the sinful world.
Those who refuse to repent of sins are to be put out of the church.
Unrepented of homosexuality is one of those sins.

God calls those whom he chooses into the church.
The church is to be a "place of safety" from the sinful world.
Those who refuse to repent of sins are to be put out of the church.
Unrepented of homosexuality is one of those sins.
Are you saying your Church don't allow those that need it the most? We all sin all the time, do you all throw each other out, or just the sins you really hate?

Oh sorry. I did the virtual hand not see coming. And my reflexes and reactions are in the real world so damned fast that an attacker would fly some yards through the air before I will realize that I had to attack him with my other cheek. Nobody is perfect.

Funny how you un-Christian listen with your own ears in others to something what you are not able to hear because you don't believe in.
I all need to do is listen to you religious people saying things that contradict what you god says in the bible to know that you are all hypocrites

Are you saying your Church don't allow those that need it the most? We all sin all the time, do you all throw each other out, or just the sins you really hate?
The ministry of 'my' church has also acted proactively. A farm family that included several teenaged daughters took a young man into their home because he was church member. When my pastor found out about it he told the young man he would have to leave that house. The young man understood and left without any hard feelings.

I was called into a counselling session with my pastor, who told me that he had been informed that a certain married woman was quite 'taken' with me and he wanted assurances that I wouldn't act on this. I told him that I was already aware of this and was keeping my distance from her as she had already made several 'overture's' that strongly suggested that she desired a sexual relationship with me. I assumed that he had also spoken to her about this.

I do not have any idea what was wrong with Paulus when he wrote this lines. "Homosexuality" was for Paulus for sure a totally unknown word. Perhaps he had been a homosexual man on his own. Who knows? He was sexually not active at all. If I see it the right way then he knew that specially a sexual relation between men is also biologically and medical more risky. And if someone is not able to think about this (and similar) facts, psychological problems and risks then god (god is reason) is not in the near of the people who he describes here as "pagans". And he says in our language today "They could know what's wrong, because they are reasonable." But they deny god (So they deny also their ability to be reasonable).

And now forget what I said here because I am not a theologist and I never liked to be one. I'm a simple Catholic Christian. Make your own interpretation of this text. But try to be loveful and reasonable when you do so. And do not forget that Paulus was born more than 2000 years ago.
Paul had been a Pharisee. He knew Scripture inside and out.

I all need to do is listen to you religious people saying things that contradict what you god says in the bible to know that you are all hypocrites
Oh, you're a Bible scholar? Cool. How long have you been studying Scripture?

Do I think homosexuality is likely an anomaly like many other human conditions that the vast majority of people don't have? Probably because so far there is no known gene that causes it and you know scientists have looked for one.

Do I believe homosexuality is evil or that God hates it? I know too many loving, caring, wonderful people who are gay/lesbian to believe that. Other than their sexual orientation, gays/lesbians are people just like all other people, some good, some not so much, some lovable, some not so much, some commendable, some not so much.

So long as people do not intentionally complicate my life, my community, my values, my ethics, I think a live and let live concept and attitude is the best choice for everybody.
Live and let live is a good way to live. However, God looks at us as "good" only through the blood of Jesus. Hell will be full of "good" people.

I find it strange that because God has a rule against certain behavior that it is then viewed as hatred. As a father in this life I have found it necessary to give rules to my children so that they grow up with a moral basis and don't become deviants. I never considered my parents as people that hate me because they don't allow me to do whatever I please. It is because God loves us that he gives us rules that bring us greater joy and happiness in this life if we would only learn to follow them. He doesn't hate us.

Last edited:
I find it strange that because God has a rule against certain behavior that it is then viewed as hatred. As a father in this life I have found it necessary to give rules to my children so that they grow up with a moral basis and don't become deviants. I never considered my parents as people that hate me because they don't allow me to do whatever I please. It because God loves us that he gives us rules that bring us greater joy and happiness in this life if we would only learn to follow them. He doesn't hate us.
It's political propaganda. If you oppose the political agenda, you're a "hater, bigot, homophobic, etc". It's childish and extortion.

Live and let live is a good way to live. However, God looks at us as "good" only through the blood of Jesus. Hell will be full of "good" people.
I allow everyone their own beliefs and they are what they are. But I am pretty sure it was God who put in my heart that it is His prerogative to judge people and it was not given to me to do. I can judge what people do as righteous or evil, good or bad, beneficial or destructive, but we are are all sinners and fall short of being perfect.

I honestly don't know of a soul who has been led to Christ by being told he/she is an abomination to the Lord or he/she is going to hell. And I shudder to think how many have not accepted Christ as their Lord because of the unattractive way He was introduced to them.

Um the larger question is: WHY did the American Psychiatry institute suddenly proclaim HOMOSEXUALITY isn't a mental illness despite the fact certainty it 99.99% is? That is a real head scratcher. You don't need a weather man to tell which way the wind blows.

True, but actually I believe it to be 100%.

Romans chapter one explains why homosexuality is sin.

What verse?

But God did create homosexuals. You Christians sure you want to hate on them?

No He didn't, humans did and I don't homosexuals, I hate homosexuality because God does. All I wanted to know was why because as long as kids aren't being indoctrinated with it and it's not in my face then if it wasn't for God's Word being against it and it's not really all that natural, I simply would not care one way or the other. Btw, some good answers were already posted

Did God create murder, or did man?

Man.

Do I think homosexuality is likely an anomaly like many other human conditions that the vast majority of people don't have? Probably because so far there is no known gene that causes it and you know scientists have looked for one.

Do I believe homosexuality is evil or that God hates it? I know too many loving, caring, wonderful people who are gay/lesbian to believe that. Other than their sexual orientation, gays/lesbians are people just like all other people, some good, some not so much, some lovable, some not so much, some commendable, some not so much.

So long as people do not intentionally complicate my life, my community, my values, my ethics, I think a live and let live concept and attitude is the best choice for everybody.

Again, I hate homosexuality not homosexuals. Just like God actually. He hates the sin, but loves the sinner.

I am. And so are pretty much all the gay people I know.

Are they repentant gays?

I was talking about the person who preferred same sex partners, not the word gay. Also, why did you call me asshole? Do you think about that a lot?
He's gay, that's why. A$$holes are all they think about.

True, but actually I believe it to be 100%.

What verse?

No He didn't, humans did and I don't homosexuals, I hate homosexuality because God does. All I wanted to know was why because as long as kids aren't being indoctrinated with it and it's not in my face then if it wasn't for God's Word being against it and it's not really all that natural, I simply would not care one way or the other. Btw, some good answers were already posted

Man.

Again, I hate homosexuality not homosexuals. Just like God actually. He hates the sin, but loves the sinner.

Are they repentant gays?
No. They all seem to accept their sexual orientation as who and what they are. All enjoy support and acceptance of their families, friends, churches, whatever. Almost all of these people are remarkable people, well educated, interesting, caring, assets to their various communities. Most are in long term relationship spanning decades.

No. They all seem to accept their sexual orientation as who and what they are. All enjoy support and acceptance of their families, friends, churches, whatever. Almost all of these people are remarkable people, well educated, interesting, caring, assets to their various communities. Most are in long term relationship spanning decades.
Your butt hurt all the time?

Forum List

Back