Zone1 Why Does God Even Hate Homosexuality?

The very first word of his sentence in response to my question was "No"

First of all I'm a female and second of all the reason I said no I couldn't show you is because it doesn't really matter what I say at this point. You refuse to see. Just like the old saying that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it.

First of all I'm a female and second of all the reason I said no I couldn't show you is because it doesn't really matter what I say at this point. You refuse to see. Just like the old saying that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it.
Let me make it easy.

Can you or can you not provide evidence that people are trying to make pedophilia legal?

Nothing around the context of that response supports your absurd lie about what she meant by it.
I'll ask you the same question

Can you or can you not provide evidence that people are trying to make pedophilia legal?

Exactly.

Blues Man is so deeply committed to the lie, that even if he watched a faggot right in front of him, raping a young boy, he would deny that the faggot was a pedophile.

If said faggot was arguing for his “right” to rape young boys, Blues Man would deny that that's an argument for legalizing pedophilia.

There's point that has been reached, here, where any sane person has to acknowledge that Blues Man is unwilling or unable to participate in any kind of honest or rational manner, in this conversation, and that it is mostly pointless to continue the argument with him. This forum, being what it is, we probably will continue the argument, but at least let us acknowledge the futility thereof.

Blues Man may very well stand as an individual model to demonstrate what I often say about how, where God's influence is forced out Satan fills the resulting void, often with absurd and insane bullshit that no human mind could ever possibly accept other than by Satan's influence. He's chosen to deny God, to defy God, and this is the result.

Let me make it easy.

You don't find the fact that children are allowed to go to both strip and drag shows bordering that line?

I have done so, as have others, many times.

Your refusal to see the evidence, to acknowledge the evidence, does not make it go away.

As I said, the point has been reached where continuing to argue with you on the matter is futile. You are so deeply committed to the lie, that you simply refuse to see anything which refutes that lie. Satan is in control of your mind, because you chose to rebel against God, and this is the result.

I have done so, as have others, many times.

Your refusal to see the evidence, to acknowledge the evidence, does not make it go away.

As I said, the point has been reached where continuing to argue with you on the matter is futile. You are so deeply committed to the lie, that you simply refuse to see anything which refutes that lie. Satan is in control of your mind, because you chose to rebel against God, and this is the result.
No you haven't.

Where are the legislative filings ?

Where are the arguments in State Congresses?

No one is trying to make pedophilia legal and you cannot prove they are.

Well it is an obvious yes, but you're never going to see it that way. Otherwise why would these people be naked or half-naked in front of children?
OK show me where anyone has tried pass a law in any state legislature that makes pedophilia legal.

I give up. These leftist parrots only have trained responses and can't actually think for themselves. 🙄

No you haven't.
Where are the legislative filings ?
Where are the arguments in State Congresses?
No one is trying to make pedophilia legal and you cannot prove they are.

Now, you're moving the goalpost.

Before the pro-pedophile movement can even think of legislative action, they need to get to the point of being able to influence the public, or at least to influence politicians, to support such legislation. For the most part, they are nowhere near that point, yet (though we do have one example, the recent California law purporting to turn this state into a “sanctuary” for “transgender youth”).

That they haven't reached the point of being able to push their evil agenda through the legislative processes does not refute the obvious fact that they are working toward that point.

I give up. These leftist parrots only have trained responses and can't actually think for themselves. 🙄
I'm not a democrat but I am left handed.

That has nothing to do with me asking to prove the assertion that was made that people are trying to make pedophilia LEGAL

Do i think a parent should bring a child to a strip club No. I also don't think parents should have their kids out in restaurants at 10 PM but their not my kids so it's not my call

Now, you're moving the goalpost.

Before the pro-pedophile movement can even think of legislative action, they need to get to the point of being able to influence the public, or at least to influence politicians, to support such legislation. For the most part, they are nowhere near that point, yet (though we do have one example, the recent California law purporting to turn this state into a “sanctuary” for “transgender youth”).

That they haven't reached the point of being able to push their evil agenda through the legislative processes does not refute the obvious fact that they are working toward that point.
I asked you for proof that people are trying to make pedophilia legal.

You have provided no proof. That a few kids saw a drag queen in school is not proof

There is no PROOF of anyone trying to pass a law that makes pedophilia legal.

Not all at once. They're nowhere close to the point where they can pull that off, yet. But occasional small steps, here and there…

You have provided no proof. That a few kids saw a drag queen in school is not proof

First of all it's WAY more than a few and second of all even if it were one child it would be way too many. Under Trump these people would be getting arrested if they were half-naked men going into schools.

Forum List

Back