Why Does China Need A Spy Base In Cuba To Spy On The US...

Funny to see you supporting MAGA, as MAGA is all for cuts in military spending. The military has just gotten crazy big and powerful.

So has the CIA, NSA, FBI, DOJ, DHS, CDC, DoE, etc....

:cool:

Funny to see you supporting MAGA, as MAGA is all for cuts in military spending.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I do not recall Trump calling for any cuts to military spending.

Do you have a link to that?

I do not recall seeing any MAGA person but you doing so.

Did the MAGA folks in the House push for them in the debt standoff?

The military has just gotten crazy big and powerful.

Yep, but you thinking so puts you on the outside of the MAGA bus...just look at the responses from them in this thread

Unless you fall between the cracks making too little to eat but too much to qualify like many do.

If there is one in your area, you can get to it, and get there 5 hours early to hope to get enough food for a couple days before they run out of food that supermarkets threw away as unsalable.

Yeah, there are those, if you know of one in your area and can get to it. I've heard those places are busting open with more people now than they can serve.

Can't speak tro those but again, if there is one in your area, you can get to it AND qualify. Probably some rat-infested shithole full of lice, rats and crime.

Yeah, problem. We cannot justify so many bases all over the wold. We need to live within our means, cut spending and better prioritize. Imagine havimng half your tax money back to spend on yourself.
I'm fine. I don't pay federal or state income taxes.

This is why I read this forum, to learn what the Trump cultists get told to melt down about each day.

Go on, Trump cultists. Tell us what this "spy base" in Cuba is going to do. This should be funny. How exactly are they going to "eavesdrop"?
They're going to plant eavesdropping devices in Cuban cigars that will activate automatically when lit and melt without a trace when the cigar burns down to it.

...when, thanks to China Joe, they can fly a spy balloon over the US any time they want AND they own farmland right next to US military bases?
:dunno:

Because their police stations weren't getting enough info fast enough?

They're going to plant eavesdropping devices in Cuban cigars that will activate automatically when lit and melt without a trace when the cigar burns down to it....

...Or when a Democrat Presdent / Former President slides one up inside an Intern...

:eusa_doh:

Then you obviously don't follow much MAGA except the crap fed you by leftwing news outlets.

Do you have a link to Trump calling for cuts to military spending?

Show me two other MAGA people on this forum that sides with you on this, because so far I am the only one in the thread that does.

Do you have a link to Trump calling for cuts to military spending?

Show me two other MAGA people on this forum that sides with you on this, because so far I am the only one in the thread that does.
Military is a Constitutional requirement. There are a shitload of government agencies that actually do need reduction. IRS, Education, Planned Parenthood, HUD, EPA,...

Military is a Constitutional requirement. There are a shitload of government agencies that actually do need reduction. IRS, Education, Planned Parenthood, HUD, EPA,...

Thank you for showing that MAGA is not for cutting the military even one iota.

And yes, the military is a constitutional requirement, but the Constitution does not require we spend more than the next 7 countries total.

Thank you for showing that MAGA is not for cutting the military even one iota.

And yes, the military is a constitutional requirement, but the Constitution does not require we spend more than the next 7 countries total.
Nor does the Constitution require a cap on spending for the military. Anything else?

Which is easy to do when by your own words you are not paying for a dime of it.
I paid my taxes when I worked. I'm almost 75. I believe the same thing then as I do now. You're gonna make yourself dizzy if you keep spinning.

Forum List

Back