Why Does China Need A Spy Base In Cuba To Spy On The US...

I paid my taxes when I worked. I'm almost 75. I believe the same thing then as I do now. You're gonna make yourself dizzy if you keep spinning.

You are the one wanting things you are not paying for. You want to make the rest of us keep paying for them.

I do not recall Trump calling for any cuts to military spending.
Did I say anything about Trump? Did I even mention his name?

Do you have a link to Trump calling for cuts to military spending?
Did I say anything about Trump? I said that people in the MAGA movement very much want to see drastic federal cuts in spending, which means the military most of all since that single item accounts for more that half the entire federal outlay, more than half. Everything else combined all together gets less than the other half left.

Did the MAGA folks in the House push for them in the debt standoff?
Did I say that Maga folks were happy with the McCarthy deal? Are you even aware that more democrats voted for the spending bill than did republicans? That kinda makes you a big fucking hypocrite. You should be bitching to your democrat base asking WTF is wrong with them wanting even more spending instead of trying to trick me into some sort of word game after thanking me first for saying the truth that the military needs deep cuts. Just look at what the military has done the more money you give them---- they just become bigger and bigger world asshole bullies, creating their own need for themselves in the first place. We put them in Afghanistan and look what they did! Milley said that it wasn't worth his bother to even take anything leaving billions and billions of the best war machinery over there for the Taliban! After telling everyone their highly trained Afghan Army they spent years and years and untold billions on folded in ine day like a cheap hanky. A bunch of mega-paranoid psychos on a power trip. Anyway, the point is moot---- our enemies have already proven that American leadership is so corrupt and inept now that they no longer even need boats and tanks and planes to beat us anymore, we beat ourselves from within. We have their agents already here running the show with puppet stooges to represent them while traitors count their millions from behind guarded gates.

Did I say anything about Trump? Did I even mention his name?

MAGA = Trump.....Trump = MAGA

There is no MAGA without Trump

I said that people in the MAGA movement very much want to see drastic federal cuts in spending, which means the military most of all since that single item accounts for more that half the entire federal outlay, more than half. Everything else combined all together gets less than the other half left.

Yet you are the only MAGA person on this whole forum that supports cutting military spending. Why is that?

Did I say that Maga folks were happy with the McCarthy deal?

I did not ask about the McCarthy deal, I asked about the bill they passed initially. There was no spending cuts for the military in it, there was for the VA, but not the military. This is the bill the MAGA folks supported, yet during the entire debate leading up to voting for it, not one of them ever mentioned cutting defense spending. Why is that?

Unless you fall between the cracks making too little to eat but too much to qualify like many do.

If there is one in your area, you can get to it, and get there 5 hours early to hope to get enough food for a couple days before they run out of food that supermarkets threw away as unsalable.

Yeah, there are those, if you know of one in your area and can get to it. I've heard those places are busting open with more people now than they can serve.

Can't speak tro those but again, if there is one in your area, you can get to it AND qualify. Probably some rat-infested shithole full of lice, rats and crime.

Yeah, problem. We cannot justify so many bases all over the wold. We need to live within our means, cut spending and better prioritize. Imagine havimng half your tax money back to spend on yourself.
You sound like a commie lib bro

Whatever.
Lol, aren't you sassy

t1enor.gif

MAGA = Trump.....Trump = MAGA
There is no MAGA without Trump
Why, jackass, because YOU say so? You a MAGA expert now? And who said it had to be without Trump? You?

Yet you are the only MAGA person on this whole forum that supports cutting military spending. Why is that?
Probably because there are far more MAGA people out there in the world than just on this forum, asswipe, you obviously don't know the opinions of every MAGA person here (why don't you start a thread and poll them?), and probably because you make all of them regret it. once brought up. You're obviously very triggered by the fact that the MAGA you thought you opposed so much could be for even one thing you support, and are far more dependant on trying to keep MAGA something you can attack than the actual facts.

...when, thanks to China Joe, they can fly a spy balloon over the US any time they want AND they own farmland right next to US military bases?
:dunno:

Actually, US and China have been spying on each other for a variety of reasons. These include:

1. National security: Both countries perceive each other as potential threats and seek to gather intelligence to protect their national security interests.

2. Economic espionage: The US believes that China engages in economic espionage to steal intellectual property, trade secrets, and other valuable business information from American companies, in order to gain a competitive advantage.

3. Political influence: The US and China also spy on each other to gain insight into the other country's political goals, intentions, and decision-making processes.

4. Military capabilities: Both countries are interested in gathering information about each other's military capabilities, such as weapons systems, command structures, and troop deployments.

Yeah, the two still enjoy playing the game of thrones! Lol. :)

Actually, US and China have been spying on each other for a variety of reasons. These include:

1. National security: Both countries perceive each other as potential threats and seek to gather intelligence to protect their national security interests.

2. Economic espionage: The US believes that China engages in economic espionage to steal intellectual property, trade secrets, and other valuable business information from American companies, in order to gain a competitive advantage.

3. Political influence: The US and China also spy on each other to gain insight into the other country's political goals, intentions, and decision-making processes.

4. Military capabilities: Both countries are interested in gathering information about each other's military capabilities, such as weapons systems, command structures, and troop deployments.

Yeah, the two still enjoy playing the game of thrones! Lol. :)

Thanks, Captain...

1686350210592.png

:)

Forum List

Back