Why does China get a free pass from some?

It is as much our fault for being unable to stop a pandemic as it is Chinas

Only difference is we had a two month warning and did nothing.
China had 3 months to notify the planet and they did nothing......We can not continually support a country locked in propaganda simply to keep the global wheels of finance churning...money is the root to all this evil we're seeing today
My thoughts exactly...
I oppose warmongering against Venezuela and China and they say it's because I love communism.
I oppose warmongering against Iran and they say I love theocracy.
I oppose warmongering against Russia and Syria and they say I love authoritarianism.
Maybe I just oppose warmongering. - Caitlin Johnstone

Coronavirus is a naturally occurring virus. Blaming for it is silly.

But I get it. Never let a crisis go to waste.
It did not occur in nature. Dumbass chinese street vendors sell wild snake and bat meat to humans, and this is the result. China loves to control their media, but they dont give a fuck about controlling public health. Chinese morons and their shitty government are completely responsible for this pandemic.

Yes, it did occur in nature.
Does this look like nature to you?

Wuhan_Cityscape.jpg
That doesn’t make any sense. Do you know how viruses evolve?
Pretending to be educated on virus's isnt going to save you. Chinese fucktards were selling wild meat in city markets. That is what caused this.

Coronavirus is a naturally occurring virus. Blaming for it is silly.

But I get it. Never let a crisis go to waste.
It did not occur in nature. Dumbass chinese street vendors sell wild snake and bat meat to humans, and this is the result. China loves to control their media, but they dont give a fuck about controlling public health. Chinese morons and their shitty government are completely responsible for this pandemic.

Wuhan_Cityscape.jpg
Pretending to be educated on virus's isnt going to save you. Chinese fucktards were selling wild meat in city markets. That is what caused this.

According to who? You and some goofballs on the internet?

Sounds like you’re going with some racially tinged urban legends instead of facts.

Wuhan_Cityscape.jpg

Sounds like you’re going with some racially tinged urban legends instead of facts.
Do you really expect me to take your uneducated opinions as the truth. :laugh:

Wuhan_Cityscape.jpg

I’d wager that Im a lot more educated than you.

Wuhan_Cityscape.jpg

Bitch, you arent a doctor so shut your dumb ass up.

Bitch, you arent a doctor so shut your dumb ass up.

How do you know?

China had 3 months to notify the planet and they did nothing......We can not continually support a country locked in propaganda simply to keep the global wheels of finance churning...money is the root to all this evil we're seeing today
We were aware of the magnitude of what hit China for three months and did nothing until cases started showing up here.
The overwhelming majority of our response has been in the last ten days.

Our President was denying the magnitude of the threat up until a week ago. He is still promising a quick fix.

It’s their virus. It’s their fault. If they reported this three weeks earlier then none of this happens. Now global economies are ruined, 401Ks devastated, jobs lost, death, isolation, devastation and we have posters here blaming Trump, posting results of odd polls and stating it’s racist to call it a “Chinese Virus”?

This is China’s fault. 100%. Sanctions are a must once we recover.

Buy American!
the Chinese government was still telling the world back on January 14th that the Wuhan virus (COVID-19) was not contagious between people.

We were aware of the magnitude of what hit China for three months and did nothing until cases started showing up here.

Our President was denying the magnitude of the threat up until a week ago. He is still promising a quick fix.
It's a bit difficult study a virus in China when the Chinese government will not allow our medical professionals into their country to analyze this virus Instead the Chinese were feeding the entire world lies upon lies upon lies.

You Trump haters have nothing left to offer. Your TDs is in full bloom. Maybe the CDC can find a cure for it out of this, and something good will come of this

Every fuckin time there's a pandemic in the world, it directly stems from China.....every time. Its time the world strip the Chinese of their economic hold they have on all of us and bring those jobs back to countries that respect the health of their citizens and don't eat everything that moves. I'm sick of dealing with China and we all should be. They get away with this shit bc we need them to make shit cheap for us, but has it been worth it?

Wow! President Trump has an account on here too?

Amazing.

It's a bit difficult study a virus in China when the Chinese government will not allow our medical professionals into their country to analyze this virus Instead the Chinese were feeding the entire world lies upon lies upon lies.

You Trump haters have nothing left to offer. Your TDs is in full bloom. Maybe the CDC can find a cure for it out of this, and something good will come of this
I just think our President is in over his head.
He is just posturing and leaking misinformation to meet one objective

Make sure he is not blamed in an election year

t’s their virus. It’s their fault. If they reported this three weeks earlier then none of this happens.
Why do you think Trump and his corporate minions would have responded any differently if China had reported earlier?

Donald Trump’s war on coronavirus is just his latest war on truth | Jonathan Freedland

"So while US medical officials have been at pains to brace Americans for the inevitability of coronavirus – a matter of when, not if – Trump and his outriders have worked hard to minimise the threat.

"On Thursday (2/20), Trump repeatedly referred to the figure of '15' cases in the US, when the actual figure was 60, and promised that that number would go down rather than up: 'It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.'

"Trump’s chief economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, breezily assured the US public that the bug had been contained and that the country was sealed 'pretty close to airtight' against the disease, when of course it is not."

When you elect a pathological liar with a room temperature IQ to high office, is it surprising when he proves himself incompetent to protect the American people?

t’s their virus. It’s their fault. If they reported this three weeks earlier then none of this happens.
Why do you think Trump and his corporate minions would have responded any differently if China had reported earlier?

Donald Trump’s war on coronavirus is just his latest war on truth | Jonathan Freedland

"So while US medical officials have been at pains to brace Americans for the inevitability of coronavirus – a matter of when, not if – Trump and his outriders have worked hard to minimise the threat.

"On Thursday (2/20), Trump repeatedly referred to the figure of '15' cases in the US, when the actual figure was 60, and promised that that number would go down rather than up: 'It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.'

"Trump’s chief economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, breezily assured the US public that the bug had been contained and that the country was sealed 'pretty close to airtight' against the disease, when of course it is not."

When you elect a pathological liar with a room temperature IQ to high office, is it surprising when he proves himself incompetent to protect the American people?

Don't read cut and pastes. Try again using your own words. BE concise. Be relevant. Don't be an idiot.

I told you that you can't trust china men........and why give the Chinese so-called Americans a pass when they are the ones who brought the virus here??

Don't read cut and pastes. Try again using your own words. BE concise. Be relevant. Don't be an idiot.
2559.jpg

https://www.who.int/docs/default-so...0121-sitrep-1-2019-ncov.pdf?sfvrsn=20a99c10_4

"SUMMARY Event highlights from 31 December 2019 to 20 January 2020: • On 31 December 2019, the WHO China Country Office was informed of cases of pneumonia unknown etiology (unknown cause) detected in Wuhan City, Hubei Province of China. From 31 December 2019 through 3 January 2020, a total of 44 case-patients with pneumonia of unknown etiology were reported to WHO by the national authorities in China. During this reported period, the causal agent was not identified. • On 11 and 12 January 2020, WHO received further detailed information from the National Health Commission China that the outbreak is associated with exposures in one seafood market in Wuhan City. • The Chinese authorities identified a new type of coronavirus, which was isolated on 7 January 2020."

It’s their virus. It’s their fault. If they reported this three weeks earlier then none of this happens. Now global economies are ruined, 401Ks devastated, jobs lost, death, isolation, devastation and we have posters here blaming Trump, posting results of odd polls and stating it’s racist to call it a “Chinese Virus”?

This is China’s fault. 100%. Sanctions are a must once we recover.

Buy American!

Because dems together with China want to kick Donald out

2559.jpg

https://www.who.int/docs/default-so...0121-sitrep-1-2019-ncov.pdf?sfvrsn=20a99c10_4

"SUMMARY Event highlights from 31 December 2019 to 20 January 2020: • On 31 December 2019, the WHO China Country Office was informed of cases of pneumonia unknown etiology (unknown cause) detected in Wuhan City, Hubei Province of China. From 31 December 2019 through 3 January 2020, a total of 44 case-patients with pneumonia of unknown etiology were reported to WHO by the national authorities in China. During this reported period, the causal agent was not identified. • On 11 and 12 January 2020, WHO received further detailed information from the National Health Commission China that the outbreak is associated with exposures in one seafood market in Wuhan City. • The Chinese authorities identified a new type of coronavirus, which was isolated on 7 January 2020."

Don't read cut and pastes but you can keep trying. Idiot.

Forum List

Back