Why does China get a free pass from some?

Closer to $1.5bn aren’t but math was never your strong suit. Everything with you is racism and you dodged the real post. Never even a warning and you tattled on me how many times? Me thinks the mods really do think you’re not a trustworthy person. You agree?

You wouldn't even be whining about it if they hadn't slapped you down.

$1.5 bn? We were talking about people, not money. I guess reasoning isn't your strong suit.
$was a typo 1.5bn people. Then again logic isn’t your strong suit. Neither is tattling

$was a typo 1.5bn people. Then again logic isn’t your strong suit. Neither is tattling

Got slapped again? Can't take credit this time. Someone else must have gotten tired of your trolling.

Okay, so... you are claiming that 300 million Chinese are middle class and 1.5 Billion aren't.

Population of China is only 1.3 Billion. You are off about 500 million.

It is as much our fault for being unable to stop a pandemic as it is Chinas

Only difference is we had a two month warning and did nothing.
China had 3 months to notify the planet and they did nothing......We can not continually support a country locked in propaganda simply to keep the global wheels of finance churning...money is the root to all this evil we're seeing today
We were aware of the magnitude of what hit China for three months and did nothing until cases started showing up here.
The overwhelming majority of our response has been in the last ten days.

Our President was denying the magnitude of the threat up until a week ago. He is still promising a quick fix.
It's a bit difficult study a virus in China when the Chinese government will not allow our medical professionals into their country to analyze this virus Instead the Chinese were feeding the entire world lies upon lies upon lies.

You Trump haters have nothing left to offer. Your TDs is in full bloom. Maybe the CDC can find a cure for it out of this, and something good will come of this
I just think our President is in over his head.
He is just posturing and leaking misinformation to meet one objective

Make sure he is not blamed in an election year
If trump was not out in front every day holding his press conference you would accuse him of indifference and say he was ignoring the problem

If trump was not out in front every day holding his press conference you would accuse him of indifference and say he was ignoring the problem

True, there's really nothing Trump can do to make this any better, as he's fucking incompentent and anything he does makes it worse.

It would be nice if he didn't do stuff like brag about how Walmart is doing well in this crisis, though. That's just tacky.

Donald Trump Touts Walmart's Sales During Coronavirus Briefing, and Onlookers Are Not Pleased

True, there's really nothing Trump can do to make this any better, as he's fucking incompentent and anything he does makes it worse.

It would be nice if he didn't do stuff like brag about how Walmart is doing well in this crisis, though. That's just tacky.

Donald Trump Touts Walmart's Sales During Coronavirus Briefing, and Onlookers Are Not Pleased
Diehard trump haters are not confined to this forum only

anything trump says will be booed by a liberal somewhere

Diehard trump haters are not confined to this forum only

anything trump says will be booed by a liberal somewhere

Um, yeah.. The problem is most of the time he deserves it. Walmart has bigger sales now than during Christmas, and that's something to be happy about?
It is reminding the public that hoarding may not be necessary

Got slapped again? Can't take credit this time. Someone else must have gotten tired of your trolling.

Okay, so... you are claiming that 300 million Chinese are middle class and 1.5 Billion aren't.

Population of China is only 1.3 Billion. You are off about 500 million.
Again. Never got “slapped”. Not even a site mail. That is my point. Your tattling falls on deaf ears. It’s 1.5bn. I should have said 1.2bn aren’t. Pop declined due to the one kid rule. Still nearly 5x that of the US. So do not dodge. Not one warning from mods and you have tattled on me at least 10x. How do you explain that?

Not whining. Questioning. Why do Mods hate you and ignore you. Are you going to answer me or dance around the topic?

The fact you are whining about it tells me that you are the one butthurt.

I actually have a good relationship with the mods, as little as I interact with them.

But call a troll a troll.

OK, so your listening skills suck. ZERO warnings or mails regarding you. NONE.

You won't acknowledge that because you're embarrassed. You tattled like a 5-year old and were utterly ignored.

China had 3 months to notify the planet and they did nothing......We can not continually support a country locked in propaganda simply to keep the global wheels of finance churning...money is the root to all this evil we're seeing today
We were aware of the magnitude of what hit China for three months and did nothing until cases started showing up here.

Our President was denying the magnitude of the threat up until a week ago. He is still promising a quick fix.
It's a bit difficult study a virus in China when the Chinese government will not allow our medical professionals into their country to analyze this virus Instead the Chinese were feeding the entire world lies upon lies upon lies.

You Trump haters have nothing left to offer. Your TDs is in full bloom. Maybe the CDC can find a cure for it out of this, and something good will come of this

Nobody wants to hear what Trump has to say

We turn to Fauci to learn the truth in a crisis

We elected a Birther, Reality TV star thinking......What is the worst that can happen?

Now, we have to put our lives in his hands

Nobody wants to hear what Trump has to say

We turn to Fauci to learn the truth in a crisis
Can fauci order US Navy hospital ships to new york or california?

no

only trump can do that

so I wouldnt poison his tea just yet if I were you

trump is still the most important man in this crisis

We elected a Birther, Reality TV star thinking......What is the worst that can happen?

Now, we have to put our lives in his hands
On our best days, we saw this coming and yet did we see something like this coming? We all knew that someday, the Liar in Chief would need all he creds to govern....but nobody thought it would be a life and death senerio. I miss Obama.

It’s their virus. It’s their fault. If they reported this three weeks earlier then none of this happens. Now global economies are ruined, 401Ks devastated, jobs lost, death, isolation, devastation and we have posters here blaming Trump, posting results of odd polls and stating it’s racist to call it a “Chinese Virus”?

This is China’s fault. 100%. Sanctions are a must once we recover.

Buy American!

I say we blow off their percentage of our national debt they hold. For costs incurred and financial pain and suffering.

Time has come to decouple from that regime.

They actually threatened to withhold pharmaceuticals.

Forum List

Back