Why does America continue to desire to be "green" and "clean" here but then buy oil from Russia, Iran, and immoral nations?

The_Lyrical_Miracle

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2021
For instance... Biden listened to the climate activists and upended the Keystone Pipeline, which provided tons of oil here straight from the north american continent. Then, he upped the amount of oil we got from Russia.

Conservatives want to be oil independent, so we don't fund Putin, or Iran. However, Biden's policy funded this onslaught by Putin. We still buy his oill beacause of Biden and his regime.

In a nutshell.....Mah "climate change". The left is getting very wealthy off cc boondoggles while still enjoying everything a oil based economy provides them. I note that they don't tool around the world in hot air balloons.
I think it's just showing people the clean parts of the house while ignoring the cellar.

Biden wants his climate activists to think he's a warrior for their cause by gashing the Keystone pipeline. However, it's never mentioned then where we go for our oil, and the activists never find out.

For instance... Biden listened to the climate activists and upended the Keystone Pipeline, which provided tons of oil here straight from the north american continent. Then, he upped the amount of oil we got from Russia.

Conservatives want to be oil independent, so we don't fund Putin, or Iran. However, Biden's policy funded this onslaught by Putin. We still buy his oill beacause of Biden and his regime.
Cultists gonna cult.

They like to buy oil from countries who dont meet our own environmental standards so they can pollute the earth more, is my guess. Thats one.

They like to buy oil from countries who dont meet our own environmental standards so they can pollute the earth more, is my guess. Thats one.
I don't think they WANT to pollute the earth, they just are oblivious beyond their political wars here in America. They think that because Biden took down the Keystone Pipeline, the world was saved and better off. It never occurred to them to think beyond the surface.

I think it's just showing people the clean parts of the house while ignoring the cellar.

Biden wants his climate activists to think he's a warrior for their cause by gashing the Keystone pipeline. However, it's never mentioned then where we go for our oil, and the activists never find out.
Oh they know but they don't care just as long as the lights stay on. Soft people with easy lives for the most part.

That and they are just foot soldiers for the ivy league elites that make bank off of it.

The insidious tentacles of the cc hoax reach everywhere, even into our schools, and it's very dangerous for the continued prosperity of our nation.

In a nutshell.....Mah "climate change". The left is getting very wealthy off cc boondoggles while still enjoying everything a oil based economy provides them. I note that they don't tool around the world in hot air balloons.
This country is still hooked on cheap oil, but the oil companies are not drilling the leases they have now, as not in their interests to spend more to sell at lower price. With the price going high in the sky, this will change.

Oh they know but they don't care just as long as the lights stay on. Soft people with easy lives for the most part.

That and they are just foot soldiers for the ivy league elites that make bank off of it.

The insidious tentacles of the cc hoax reach everywhere, even into our schools, and it's very dangerous for the continued prosperity of our nation.
I think you have to differentiate between the majority of the voting public and those who are above in positions of power.

The voting Democrat public thought that shutting down the Keystone pipeline would contribute somehow to a greener planet. It didn't, it just caused a different place to make the oil we use anyways, and that place happens to be the one that is invading Ukraine right now.

Biden wanted the "I'm saving the planet!" claim, but the skeleton of where we buy the oil we sabotaged is in the closet... too bad we don't have a living, breathing media to report it.

The "save the planet" mantra of the democrats is a front for spread the wealth.

It's simple. We fill the world's pockets and the world fills the democrats (politicians) pockets.

Anyone noticed China lately.......We built that country. How about *biden's wealth? Where did it all come from? LOL

I think you have to differentiate between the majority of the voting public and those who are above in positions of power.

The voting Democrat public thought that shutting down the Keystone pipeline would contribute somehow to a greener planet. It didn't, it just caused a different place to make the oil we use anyways, and that place happens to be the one that is invading Ukraine right now.

Biden wanted the "I'm saving the planet!" claim, but the skeleton of where we buy the oil we sabotaged is in the closet... too bad we don't have a living, breathing media to report it.
If you can stomach it read through this and more importantly between the lines. This and other ivy league institutions is where the cc hoax is formulated then simplified and passed-on to their minions by CC hucksters looking to make their livings off of it.

Who’s Really Responsible for Climate Change? - Harvard Political Review

Here's what the author aspires to:

I am interested in a career in climate policy, ESG finance, sustainability consulting, corporate accountability, or environmental law......In other words making bank on the cc hoax.

Thing is the ivy league schools are producing hundreds of his ilk every single year.

If you can stomach it read through this and more importantly between the lines. This and other ivy league institutions is where the cc hoax is formulated then simplified and passed-on to their minions by CC hucksters looking to make their livings off of it.

I am interested in a career in climate policy, ESG finance, sustainability consulting, corporate accountability, or environmental law......In other words making bank on the cc hoax.

Thing is the ivy league schools are producing hundreds of his ilk every single year.
Yes you're referring to the puppeteers.. I'm referring to the puppets.

Check the bank accounts of hunter and Joe biden....that will explain a lot....

except that climate change is *not* a hoax.
it is a well documented, well organized, large group of people using the latest scientific methodologies to try to predict where and how we need to cut emissions of greenhouse gasses to prevent catastrophic climate change weather events, events that are not only going to hit the 3rd world, but the aging infrastructure of the western world as well.

yes, it has corruption problems, this group.
yes, it has in-accuracy and internal communications problems, this group.

that doesn't mean it's a bad let alone evil group.

"the lefties" could not predict Putin using that oil money to invade Ukraine.
nobody could.

The pipeline went through very sensitive ecosystems but you don't care about that. Youre a dumb American.
I thought being dumb could only happen once. Not you though.

As for the regime, grow up you brain dead fool. You know nothing.

Really?
If you stop buying cheap Chinese rubbish so jobs would come home, they would pollute do much.
America has about 7% of the world population but uses 25% of the oil.
There's a reason for expensive oil right there.

Forum List

Back