Why does America continue to desire to be "green" and "clean" here but then buy oil from Russia, Iran, and immoral nations?

I think of the two of us, one is clearly showing hatred, wouldn’t you say?

and where did Jesus come into all of this? LOL

seems like you’ve got a LOT of hang ups
I give you provable facts, you call it hatred yet you suggest I'm the problem.

I inject the jesus junkies shit because its the same as the other hideous things you believe. Grow up.

You: “IM LAYING OUT FACTS!!! AND I CANT NAME ONE!!”

also you: “I HATE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH MY POLITICS AND WORLDVIEW!!”

dude, you need to take a day off from here or two
Youre problem is you know I'm right and you can't handle it. You repigs never expect to be challenged on this tabernacle of right wing freedom.
Not while I'm here buddy.
I'll take everything you can give.

The pipeline went through very sensitive ecosystems but you don't care about that. Youre a dumb American.
Already something like 21,000 miles of existing pipelines, now over the Ogalla Aquifer. It is quite large. How many roads and rails crisscross the Ogalla now to deliver crude via truck and rail, which are inherently more susceptible to spills than a pipeline?
1647540825651.png

This country is still hooked on cheap oil, but the oil companies are not drilling the leases they have now, as not in their interests to spend more to sell at lower price. With the price going high in the sky, this will change.

Biden and his green dream are also a huge part of why Big Oil is making money for their shareholders and not going off the wall producing cheap gas with their future uncertain.

Biden issued threats of severe sanctions towards Moscow.

and Biden followed through on these sanctions, targetting the upper 1% of Russia even, which i thank him for.

now we have regular small scale demonstrations in Russia against the war in Ukraine by ordinary Russians,
much like we had demonstrations against the war in Vietnam over in the states.

and such demonstrations *do* play a role, if they're kept up. and it looks like they will, because the whole world is suffering economically from Putin's meglanomania.

Targeting the upper 1% is just like you and I paying higher prices for food and fuel here. It doesn't effect the 1%. It ends up killing the people on the street.

Biden's sanctions are targeting the people of Russia. His working class. Biden wants them to hurt so Putin will 'see the light' I don't think that's going to happen soon, if at all.

Already something like 21,000 miles of existing pipelines, now over the Ogalla Aquifer. It is quite large. How many roads and rails crisscross the Ogalla now to deliver crude via truck and rail, which are inherently more susceptible to spills than a pipeline?
View attachment 617287

Biden and his green dream are also a huge part of why Big Oil is making money for their shareholders and not going off the wall producing cheap gas with their future uncertain.
Their future is fine. Don't be a joke.

For instance... Biden listened to the climate activists and upended the Keystone Pipeline, which provided tons of oil here straight from the north american continent. Then, he upped the amount of oil we got from Russia.

Conservatives want to be oil independent, so we don't fund Putin, or Iran. However, Biden's policy funded this onslaught by Putin. We still buy his oill beacause of Biden and his regime.
Nope. Trump increased oil imports from Russia from 14 million barrels to 72 million barrels from 2016 to 2021. Keystone XL only benefits the Chinese not American taxpayers or consumers. I can't believe you are concerned about morality when you voted for Trump.

Nope. Trump increased oil imports from Russia from 14 million barrels to 72 million barrels from 2016 to 2021. Keystone XL only benefits the Chinese not American taxpayers or consumers. I can't believe you are concerned about morality when you voted for Trump.

Morality and Biden.....LOL

Morality and Biden.....LOL
Trump put sanctions against Venezuela in 2018. God knows why.. So we started buying large amounts from Russia. Do you read? Maduro was elected. Trump thinks he's King of the world.

And his base is demanding a shutdown, now, of all drilling on federal lands.

Never let a crisis go to waste:

I don't see them getting it. I don't even think you see them getting it.

I don't see them getting it. I don't even think you see them getting it.
If you listened to the video, they say they haven't much time to get this done, you know, they are admitting they most likely are going to lose control of one or both houses.......so they will attempt to pass what they can and get it signed before the end of the year.

Forum List

Back