Why do you want to elect Trump again?

I want him to do just what he did when he was POTUS. He was good for America and Americans. I loved UE the lowest it had been in 50 years. I loved jobs all across the country and I sure loved a great economy. Nothing wrong with gas at 1.70 a gallon either. Wish that were back.

I liked the tax cuts and I liked that he tried to honor every campaign promise he made. In short IMO he was a great POTUS and I'll be voting for him again if he runs in 2024.

He sure beats the hell out of Bidung.
That's it: Me too. He did a good job and it is apparent there is something seriously wrong with the Dems, wanting everything that is bad for everybody. So if he runs again, of course I'll vote for him.

He was successfully impeached twice. It is the only reason I can think of to elect the lying POS again.
No he wasn't, he finished out his term normally!! Migod, the lies people tell with their bare faces hanging right out.

Well, you got us there. The last President to not grow deficits in either party was a Democrat. But it was a while ago, Andrew Jackson.

As a partisan Democrat hack, I'll cut you off from Clinton, the debt grew every year. That he balanced the budget would only come from a partisan hack like you
Deficits. Deficits declined under Clinton and Obama . Repub policy increases deficits. Always does.

Deficits. Deficits declined under Clinton and Obama . Repub policy increases deficits. Always does.

I already explained Clinton you fucking hack Democrat moron. Address my point.

And OBAMA lowered deficits? You're a moonbat who is just mind controlled by the Democrat party

Last edited:
Not the same party and you admitted that but you still mention Clinton and Obama. We don’t discuss Red Auerbach when discussing the 2021 Celtics.

Brain357

Only in your deranged mind. The vaccine mandates is not moderate. The botched pull out of Afghanistan is not moderate. The border crisis is not moderate. Keep trying.
They are common sense.
Trump said he would leave, Biden actually did it . Botched? 20 years of garbage and you expected a magic ending? Grow up.

They are common sense.
Trump said he would leave, Biden actually did it . Botched? 20 years of garbage and you expected a magic ending? Grow up.
He would have left but not like this. Disaster. Bidens approval ratings are shit. You’re a partisan hack.

You only pretend to be an idiot on forums?
Deflection. Happy to compare resumes at any time. Your level of thinking equates to me saying Red Auerbach still runs the Celtics. It’s illogical and yet you keep pounding that argument like a petulant child.

Forum List

Back