Why do you hate Trump?

All I've seen is positive things he has done since he entered the WH.
Don't say he's a racist either because that's bullshit. List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him enough to put a senile old man in his place.

It Depends on whom you ask

1- Warmongers and neocrazies hate him because he refuses to start WW3 in order to allow Israel to expand its borders into Syria. Reason over 200 Generals are supporting Biden. According to emails released by wikileaks in the Summer of 2016 the Demo Rats are willing to do so

2- The Fake News Media aka The SEE BS Networks - they hate him because he refers to them as the Fake News Media - they hate to being exposed

3- Many in the Judiciary hate him because he has exposed the "judiciary" as being corrupt to its core

4- The Demo Rats hate him becaause he wasn't supposed to beat Hillary in 2016 - they never recovered from the beating and have recruited Deep States Operatives like Brennan, Clapper , Fauci , et al to assist in removing him from office by any means necessary

Glenn Greenwald: Nothing Trump Did Compares to the 'Moral Evil' of Bush's and Obama's Wars

He is a lying conman who only cares about himself.
Sounds like a perfect description of Obama.

Why don't you just admit you've been told you MUST hate Trump. It's the right thing to do.
All the media masters have decreed you WILL hate Donald Trump.
It's expected of you. And all your friends hate. They hate, hate, hate!
Indeed his babble holds no water because that not only describes Obama to a tee it does biden as well. :cuckoo:

Trump did as your man Fauci wanted. Trump was right in the beginning, this thing isn't that bad and it's liberal governors that are doing the extreme lockdowns. So you can think them for peoples pain.

Wow, you got the whole mantra down, don't you?

Trump didn't do what Fauci wanted. Fauci wanted the whole country to wear masks, Typhoid Donnie held super-spreader events and disdained mask wearing.

His lies, subverting the truth.... Satan is the father of all lies and liars.... just can't get past his lying all the time, and people letting him get away with it, when no one else in society would accept this kind of daily lying, from anyone else.... having a bold, arrogant, chronic liar as President, makes our Nation weak, and unsafe. He's a Divider, his lies cause the division.....
Again...SPECIFICS....what has he lied about and most importantly, why is he not allowed to "lie' but ev ery other politician does the same. Even people not in power. What lies were/are SO BAD, they harmed someone physically or emotionally to where it affected their livelihood?

He is awful in many ways...but there are many here that are bold, arrogant but great at their jobs. Do you hate them too? And how, with these lies, has he made this nation weak and unsafe?
:thankusmile: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Could nothave said it better myself.care4all is a freaking hypocrite in the fact ALL presidents always lied and there is no such thing as an honest politician, :cuckoo: she is totally embarrassing herself here and proving her hypocrisy in spades because her heros Obama and Clinton thats all they ever did was lie everyday when they were president,but yet we heard not one peep from her then,Obama and Clinton are satan worshippers so give me a break with your freaking hypocrisy Care4all

Last edited:
LBJ, Nixon. Clinton, Obama, Biden, Bush, Cheney, they ALL lie. Yet...Orange Man Bad because he's orange?
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

great minds think alike gracie,those were my exact thoughts.:2up: You can tell hubby for me I said he is a poor loser the fact he can’t accept it that he has no argument and that you took him to school with Bill I never had sex with this woman Clinton.lol Care4all is embarrassing herself here.
My take in why they hate trump is you got to remember we got a lot of paid shills from Langley that have penetrated this board,like Clayton,camp,right winger,toro,penelope,and candyass.they got them everywhere on message boards so they are committed to posting lies,so you never heard them posting when Obama and bush were destroying America.

the ones that are not shills like care4all,my take for the reason why THEY are biased towards trump and won’t look at the good things he has done is they grew up being told that the democrat party is the party to vote for,that you can’t go wrong voting for them,so they are so brainwashed by what they grew up believing,they don’t want to face reality as you were brave enough to do.

the party they always voted for is nothing like the party they grew up to know so they want to believe every lie they heard in the msm media about trump and deny reality that the elite want him out of office because he is not a warmonger globalists as Obama and bush are,that will never register with people like her they are so much in denial that their party is corrupt,that has been infiltrated with Cia agents being governors of all these states who are always starting fires and causing riots.that is too scary a thought for them to comprehend and face.

they are clueless at what is at stake here that a coup te ta is taking place,thst it is nov 22nd 1963 all over again that with a transfer of power to a differerent indiviual,the world will never be the same again and america will be a dictatership same as it became on nov22nd 1963,that iswhat is at stake here,they don’t ot do not want to understand this to be true.

Last edited:
Don't say he's a racist either because that's bullshit. List what he has done that is SO BAD you hate him enough to put a senile old man in his place.
You are obviously blind.

Then why is he donating the salary and taking plunge on his position all around?

It's because he wants to serve the country to be better, more American... exactly what he has done.
The country has been a laughing stock with him at the helm. It is always up to the Democrats to restore dignity in the Presidency.
Dignity! You have a well known prostitute as VP. Don't talk about dignity.

So far nothing but replies about feelings, or lying.
I voted for Trump for results, not his character - finally !
If lying is the direct results from what Trump has done in the first four years, then I hope he continues lying.
The only thing Trump has done really bad is hurt the Dems feelings.
Thats what is so mind boggling. Great job as POTUS, but HATRED and emotional outburts he does in defending himself, or trolling on twitter, or Melania wearing a I Dont Care Do You coat, or his fake tan or his hair or his weight. Nothing about the good things he has done.

I ask here, because I can't talk about with my husband. I find that pretty damn sad. And yes..it IS affecting our marriage, this division.
Yeah that’s really sad that hubby is being a jerk refusing to acknowledge facts that all presidents lie,that i never had sex with this woman Clinton and Obama were PROS at it.

I asked the question because my husband has TDS very bad. When I ask him over and over again, he says the same thing:He's a liar". So of course I ask what he has lied about. And the standard answer is "He's an asshole. Rude. Obnoxious. He lies". I ask again..WHAT LIES? then comes the "I don't want to talk about it". He doesn't want to talk about it because he KNOWS lies but doing a great job is not really that important in the grand scheme of things.

Ask the same question of others, and they claim: racist. Hes racist. Same response with no specifics.
I hate to say it Gracie, but it sounds like your husband MAY be an ASSHOLE. I'm footloose and fancy free right now and I AM looking to hook up with an intelligent, conservative woman............... :mm:
Im too old for you. But you made me smile. Hes not an asshole though. He is very kind. Loves animals.But what I used to feel for him died long long ago. I stay with him because Im too old now to do anything else, and he relies on me because yes..I AM stronger than he is. When I married him, I said specifically "I'm tired of being the strong one. I want someone to take care of ME". That didn't happen. But I stayed because I loved him back then. Now..I like him, but thats all there is to it. And we cant talk politics. He lives in the JFK Dem party and is too afraid to realize thatparty is dead.
Boy he sure can’t get past how that party is dead,that Jfk is rolling over in his grave now how that party is corrupt now,,nothing like the good old days back then.

You are obviously blind.

Then why is he donating the salary and taking plunge on his position all around?

It's because he wants to serve the country to be better, more American... exactly what he has done.
The country has been a laughing stock with him at the helm. It is always up to the Democrats to restore dignity in the Presidency.
You ARE a real DIPSHIT. Congrats! :clap2:
For telling the truth? It can be hard to take.
But YOU never tell the TRUTH, ASSHOLE. It's ALL FUCKING LIES.................................................... :springbed:
I am as honest a person as you would ever meet.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You too belong together with all you bigot ways. You like lying constantly, I can't believe a word you two say. You like a con man, who has serial affairs, serial female assaulter (self proclaimed), and a man who wants to toss about mainly all black citizen votes,

Well you two belong together in your misery. He is a loser, and always has been, he has filed bankruptcy 6 times, and doesn't pay contractors and if that doesn't bother you, and how would you know he donates his checks to charity , have you seen his tax returns.

He is a failed businessman and will bankrupt the US if he hasn't done so already.
Oh do society a favor you paid shill,go jump off a bridge.YOU are the one who likes lying constantly,guess what? They don’t give a crap what you believe because you have no credibility on this board with ANYBODY. :laughing0301: You just described your hero clinton to a tee.talk about a female assulter,he did that multiple times troll,oh how your memory does not serve you well.:laughing0301:and you lie your ass off which is why you love clinton and Obama so much,blacks love trump for the most part so he hardly wants to get rid of their vote.:cuckoo: So what if he filed fir bankruptcy 6 times,at least he isnot a commie lover like Kenyon Obama and mass murderer of women and children as you hero warmonger obozo is.:cuckoo::2up::fu:

If lying is the direct results from what Trump has done in the first four years, then I hope he continues lying.
Thats what is so mind boggling. Great job as POTUS, but HATRED and emotional outburts he does in defending himself, or trolling on twitter, or Melania wearing a I Dont Care Do You coat, or his fake tan or his hair or his weight. Nothing about the good things he has done.

I ask here, because I can't talk about with my husband. I find that pretty damn sad. And yes..it IS affecting our marriage, this division.
Yeah that’s really sad that hubby is being a jerk refusing to acknowledge facts that all presidents lie,that i never had sex with this woman Clinton and Obama were PROS at it.
back to address this. MrG has his own opinion. I don't agree with it, nor does he agree with mine. So.....we don't talk politics or party affiliations at all. And sometimes, I need to talk to people with the same opinion as mine. Poor MrG has nobody to talk to about his opinion because everyone here in this area are republicans.

Anyway...he's a very nice guy. Everyone likes him. And he agrees with much of conservative thoughts although he is indeed stuck back in the JFK days. The only way he will wake up is when Biden gets in office and he sees what he voted for. Time. Thats what it will take.

You are obviously blind.

To the contrary - countries are taking Trump very seriously. That's how he accomplishes his historic peace deals.

That's because he is negotiator who also knows the most important word in the vocabulary: "No".

A word that should be used a whole lot more when re-appropriating the wealth of the people living in land of the free.
He is laughed st universally.

Completely false, people take him very seriously, because he gets serious results.

Some pretend to laugh at him as a way of disapproving for the fact that he stands behind the people of the US, not their shill globalist asses. Further the left wing media and the low status snark boys hate him for obvious reasons, using the usual ridicule and beta snark. Now that is a bunch of clowns without credibility.
The fact you have Langley shill Toto laughing at this post proves you are telling the truth.lol

Years ahead of Trump's presidency I felt the guy was a con man and his care for people went only as far as he could take advantage of them. That feeling of mine only intensified over the last four years.
Unfortunately, your feelings do not constitute proof.

back to address this. MrG has his own opinion. I don't agree with it, nor does he agree with mine. So.....we don't talk politics or party affiliations at all. And sometimes, I need to talk to people with the same opinion as mine. Poor MrG has nobody to talk to about his opinion because everyone here in this area are republicans.

Anyway...he's a very nice guy. Everyone likes him. And he agrees with much of conservative thoughts although he is indeed stuck back in the JFK days. The only way he will wake up is when Biden gets in office and he sees what he voted for. Time. Thats what it will take.
I sure would hate to see thst that’s what it would take for him to wake up .as I said before,this election is not like any other election in our history,our democracy and chance to ever be a free country again will be taken from us if trump does not be put in officeagain as he rightly should be. we will wage wars on other countries again if he is the new president.that’s one major thing at stake here.

also the country lost its innocence and the chance to be a free country again that fateful November day back then. Kennedy was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the United States where the people had control over the government instead of all these corporations that do now, that was what was at stake back then and why so many were devastated over a president because they saw how it affected their future,same is happening right now. Kennedy inspired people that they could change things and the future,that hope was taken away from us that day.it would be devastating to see the hope of change taken away from us once again,that is what is at stake here.

as I said,America will be a dangerous place to live in for the future if Biden gets sworn in.we will be like communist Cuba and China.Very few people here or in our country realise what is at stake here,that this is nov22 1963 all over again taking place if Biden gets in.it will be the same thing,a transfer of power to one differerent man who is nothing like his predecessor,someone who seeks world peace transferred over to a demonic satanist warmonger. I do not for the love of mankind,want to see that happen so that can wake up hubby up.

Last edited:
You are obviously blind.

Dignity! You have a well known prostitute as VP. Don't talk about dignity.
More false news from idiots.

It Depends on whom you ask

1- Warmongers and neocrazies hate him because he refuses to start WW3 in order to allow Israel to expand its borders into Syria. Reason over 200 Generals are supporting Biden. According to emails released by wikileaks in the Summer of 2016 the Demo Rats are willing to do so

2- The Fake News Media aka The SEE BS Networks - they hate him because he refers to them as the Fake News Media - they hate to being exposed

3- Many in the Judiciary hate him because he has exposed the "judiciary" as being corrupt to its core

4- The Demo Rats hate him becaause he wasn't supposed to beat Hillary in 2016 - they never recovered from the beating and have recruited Deep States Operatives like Brennan, Clapper , Fauci , et al to assist in removing him from office by any means necessary

Glenn Greenwald: Nothing Trump Did Compares to the 'Moral Evil' of Bush's and Obama's Wars

Glenn is OK. He got out a lil after I did.

Trump did as your man Fauci wanted. Trump was right in the beginning, this thing isn't that bad and it's liberal governors that are doing the extreme lockdowns. So you can think them for peoples pain.

Wow, you got the whole mantra down, don't you?

Trump didn't do what Fauci wanted. Fauci wanted the whole country to wear masks, Typhoid Donnie held super-spreader events and disdained mask wearing.
Lol, he was against it, before he was for it. Which one was a lie. Since you try to keep up with lies now.

265000 dead so far.... nothing, no big deal, all is fine and dandy! :rolleyes-41:

Trump lied through his teeth, and you are telling TRUMP' s lie about Fauci.....

Trump is still lying about it.... about covid.
You are the one "lying through your teeth." The CDC states 241,906 deaths INVOLVING COVID not CAUSED by COVID. Apparently your logic and reasoning skills have been adversely impacted by your unfounded hatred of Trump. BTW deaths from ALL causes is 2,590,780. So you are ignoring 2,348,874 deaths caused by other than COVID. We all know why all those other deaths are meaningless to you, it's because your logic and compassion for others has been supplanted by unfounded, propaganda fueled hatred for Trump.

Forum List

Back