Why Do You Guys Keep Telling Us that White Racism is in the Past?

It's 100% deny, 100% attack. Period. That's it. End of story.

That's what they've been conditioned to do since the day Limbaugh went national.
True.

lol yes, it is pretty stupid to keep telling you pot heads facts over and over and over again; we know you're really just crying out for Whitey to save you from yourselves and give you free stuff.

Why are dems putting you back on the plantation......

Minorities know that the gains made were the result of Obamas policies. They started before trump took office. The only people wanting us on plantations are republicans. That's why you use race bait rhetoric and try telling us about the 1860 democrats all the time.

Minorities know that the gains made were the result of Obamas policies. They started before trump took office. The only people wanting us on plantations are republicans. That's why you use race bait rhetoric and try telling us about the 1860 democrats all the time.
Lie much.......prolly reason ya cant get off of it.....cant deal with reality

lol yes, it is pretty stupid to keep telling you pot heads facts over and over and over again; we know you're really just crying out for Whitey to save you from yourselves and give you free stuff.
Since "whitey" is the one who has gotten the free stuff and it is "whitey" who is whining because he/she wants more free stuff, your comments are stupid. On top of that "whitey" does more drugs.

Since "whitey" is the one who has gotten the free stuff and it is "whitey" who is whining because he/she wants more free stuff, your comments are stupid. On top of that "whitey" does more drugs.

See, this is why nobody needs to try and point out facts to you; you aren't interested, you want free shit, period.

When we keep seeing instances of overt white racist terrorism?

Or when we look at economic data and it looks the same as it did 60 years ago.

Or when we read the rhetoric coming from whites like some in this forum?

46% of whites worry becoming a majority-minority nation will 'weaken American culture,' survey says
Why do you keep pretending that INDIVIDUAL RACISM and SYSTEMIC RACISM are one and same? Seems like you are trying to promote the Democrat agenda rather than look at reality. You keep throwing the same crap against the wall hoping it will stick and it keeps sliding off.

Why do you keep pretending that INDIVIDUAL RACISM and SYSTEMIC RACISM are one and same? Seems like you are trying to promote the Democrat agenda rather than look at reality. You keep throwing the same crap against the wall hoping it will stick and it keeps sliding off.
I don't. Both exist. You deny systemic racism exists. You are trying to promote the right wing agenda rather than face the truth.

Give me a SPECIFIC EXAMPLE of SYSTEMIC RACISM. Can you do that? Let's see.
WTF do you think systemic racism is fool? You've been shown all kinds of examples. How many more things must be repeated before whites like you stop lying to yourselves?

Hmmm that's really vague, can you clearly state what you are promoting? I'm sure you will run away but I thought I'd try.
You know exactly what is going on. You practice it. So stop asking for examples and then claiming it doesn't exist because nobody wants to play your childish game.

WTF do you think systemic racism is fool? You've been shown all kinds of examples. How many more things must be repeated before whites like you stop lying to yourselves?

Denial or violation of rights by an institution based on skin color is Systemic Racism. A cop pulling you over without cause is individual racism. Someone not wanting to sell you a house because you are black is individual racism.

Forum List

Back