Why do whites delude themselves and think non whites are obsessed with whites especially white women

1. I don't live in a delusion--you don't get to tell me what I think or how I feel. Do you like it when people do that for you?

2. I don't think blonde hair-blue eyed white are "pure bred". We're not dogs. See number one.

Hey, it's quite convenient for you to hold on to the fact that all whites think the same, isn't it? Makes that chip on your shoulder a lot easier to carry. I get it. But you don't get to tell me what I think, know or believe and I will call you out on it every single time.

Sorry SweetSue92 but you are making a classic mistake when addressing the issue.

All the OP discussed was their anecdotal response to their experiences from their point of view. Unfortunately you made the common mistake of thinking you need to defend yourself from their nonsense (you don't). It doesn't matter if they have a chip on their shoulder as long as you didn't put it there.

1. You don't have to tell a delusional person they are delusional because they will be delusional whether or not you do. You don't have to tell them they don't get to tell you what you think or feel, when the only reason you are telling them that, is because they did and you are letting them. If what they say is nonsense, you don't have to defend yourself against whatever stupid thing a delusion person may say.

2. It doesn't matter what you think to the person you are trying to address on that matter. There is never a need to defend yourself from something you aren't guilty of, simply to meet the terms of the person falsely accusing you. If you want to suggest alternatives or ways you support the fact you are not "pure bred" or a "dog" by their assessment, then you have to address the fact the only person who suggested otherwise doesn't really matter.

If he isn't talking about you, you shouldn't feel the need to defend yourself from his ignorance.
Step back and look at it this way, nothing he wrote suggests a healthy lifestyle by any matter, and if he want's to suggest he is superior for it, he's just an idiot. If someone wants to take a swan dive into a pile of garbage and start deciding what garbage smells better, just be thankful the landfill isn't in your backyard. :21:

Last edited:
I've calculated in the past, that approx 58% of the Atlantic Slave Trade were taken by Latin Speakers, like Portuguese, Spaniards, and French etc. etc.

That means the Slave Trade was more Mediterranean, than Northern European.

Furthermore, the Arab Slave Trade took more slaves than that.

The Arab Slave Trade still has gone on in Darfur, Mauritania, the Ivory Coast, and else where in recent years.

So, to say that White Northern Europeans are the most responsible for slavery, is simply insane.

I've calculated in the past, that approx 58% of the Atlantic Slave Trade were taken by Latin Speakers, like Portuguese, Spaniards, and French etc. etc.

That means the Slave Trade was more Mediterranean, than Northern European.

Furthermore, the Arab Slave Trade took more slaves than that.

The Arab Slave Trade still has gone on in Darfur, Mauritania, the Ivory Coast, and else where in recent years.

So, to say that White Northern Europeans are the most responsible for slavery, is simply insane.

the ARAB SLAVE TRADE-----(which can sorta accurately be called Mediterranean)
has been ongoing for THOUSANDS OF YEARS-------Poland had virtually nothing to do
with it (one of Poland's few virtues)

No, I'm not. I'm happy and content, and don't like racists. White racists, or black racists. I am like that woman in Proverbs, darling--I laugh at the days to come. And the crazy insane days I live in, where I'm being told I'm racist, fragile, and whatever else I supposedly am.

Oh, you do you. You'll gain so many followers, I'm sure.

When you talk about "white racists" and "black racists", in both cases you are talking about people whose world is consumed by race. They will do whatever they can to get you to pick sides and join their fight for superiority. They have no idea what a world where race isn't a primary concern looks like. If you do not share their views on race, then they have no actual knowledge of how your day goes, what you think about, or how you manage your everyday decisions, and they have no control over what you think or do.

They have nothing to offer you that doesn't propagate their division. They have no answer to the problem you don't have. None of it will really make a difference until we stop entertaining their ignorance. :21:

Last edited:
I’m a white girl who hasn’t slept with a black guy. There are only a few black guys I would consider sleeping with bc I think they’re good-looking... just like there are white guys I’d like to sleep with bc they’re good-looking.

Yes, some white women have a thing for black men. People can’t help who they’re attracted to. You sound incredibly narrow-minded.

What fresh hell is this?

A response to the white racism here at USMB.

Not really. He's making sweeping generalizations about people based on their hair and eye color and then disgustingly got a girl pg "accidentally too early" (whatever that means) and then told her to get an abortion. That's reprehensible moral behavior, that's not a "response to white racism". That personal moral failing. That's what that is.

No. He is responding to the racism of whites here. That's what the entire OP is about. He's saying to whites like you to drop living in a delusion that you tell yourselves about how we want to be like you. Now your white fragility has you talking about him making reference to blonde haired blue eyed women that whites have determined were pure bred white. However that's not what the OP was about. And as you read on, he said he was young when he asked for the abortion and would not do that now. You don't get cherry pick things in the OP to lie and to try whining about black racism, which is one of the standard operating procedures here at USMB when whites cannot face the truth, without opposition. So just face the truth of what the OP really meant.

3. I do not presume to imagine you want to "be like me". I don't presume anyone wants to "be like me". What on earth are you talking about???

"Whites are taught to see their perspectives as objective and representative of reality (McIntosh, 1988). The belief in objectivity, coupled with positioning white people as outside of culture (and thus the norm for humanity), allows whites to view themselves as universal humans who can represent all of human experience. This is evidenced through an unracialized identity or location, which functions as a kind of blindness; an inability to think about Whiteness as an identity or as a “state” of being that would or could have an impact on one’s life. In this position, Whiteness is not recognized or named by white people, and a universal reference point is assumed. White people are just people. Within this construction, whites can represent humanity, while people of color, who are never just people but always most particularly black people, Asian people, etc., can only represent their own racialized experiences (Dyer, 1992).

The discourse of universalism functions similarly to the discourse of individualism but instead of declaring that we all need to see each other as individuals (everyone is different), the person declares that we all need to see each other as human beings (everyone is the same). Of course we are all humans, and I do not critique universalism in general, but when applied to racism, universalism functions to deny the significance of race and the advantages of being white. Further, universalism assumes that whites and people of color have the same realities, the same experiences in the same contexts (i.e. I feel comfortable in this majority white classroom, so you must too), the same responses from others, and assumes that the same doors are open to all. Acknowledging racism as a system of privilege conferred on whites challenges claims to universalism.

At the same time that whites are taught to see their interests and perspectives as universal, they are also taught to value the individual and to see themselves as individuals rather than as part of a racially socialized group. Individualism erases history and hides the ways in which wealth has been distributed and accumulated over generations to benefit whites today. It allows whites to view themselves as unique and original, outside of socialization and unaffected by the relentless racial messages in the culture. Individualism also allows whites to distance themselves from the actions of their racial group and demand to be granted the benefit of the doubt, as individuals, in all cases. A corollary to this unracialized identity is the ability to recognize Whiteness as something that is significant and that operates in society, but to not see how it relates to one’s own life. In this form, a white person recognizes Whiteness as real, but as the individual problem of other “bad” white people (DiAngelo, 2010a). 60 • International Journal of Critical Pedagogy

Given the ideology of individualism, whites often respond defensively when linked to other whites as a group or “accused” of collectively benefiting from racism, because as individuals, each white person is “different” from any other white person and expects to be seen as such. This narcissism is not necessarily the result of a consciously held belief that whites are superior to others (although that may play a role), but a result of the white racial insulation ubiquitous in dominant culture (Dawkins, 2004; Frankenberg, Lee & Orfield, 2003); a general white inability to see non-white perspectives as significant, except in sporadic and impotent reflexes, which have little or no long-term momentum or political usefulness (Rich, 1979)."

by Robin DiAngelo

I love how black people like you think it’s okay to tell whites their behavior means this or that, but if I white person tries to tell you anything about being black they are horribly ignorant and need to check their privilege.

How would you like it if (as a white person) I told you what your behavior meant based solely on the fact you’re black? What if I said, “black people do this bc they need this and they do that for that reason”?

You wouldn’t like it. AT ALL. And there is no doubt you’d call me a racist fool for claiming to know anything about being black bc I am not, in fact, black. That’s exactly how you look to us.

Not really. He's making sweeping generalizations about people based on their hair and eye color and then disgustingly got a girl pg "accidentally too early" (whatever that means) and then told her to get an abortion. That's reprehensible moral behavior, that's not a "response to white racism". That personal moral failing. That's what that is.

I agree sue. Although I was warming up to keep the baby and she panicked and got an abortion thinking I wouldnt stay with her

I regret my choice. Abortion is wrong. I wish I would have kept the child. Next time I Will not get an abortion

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
A response to the white racism here at USMB.

No. He is responding to the racism of whites here. That's what the entire OP is about. He's saying to whites like you to drop living in a delusion that you tell yourselves about how we want to be like you. Now your white fragility has you talking about him making reference to blonde haired blue eyed women that whites have determined were pure bred white. However that's not what the OP was about. And as you read on, he said he was young when he asked for the abortion and would not do that now. You don't get cherry pick things in the OP to lie and to try whining about black racism, which is one of the standard operating procedures here at USMB when whites cannot face the truth, without opposition. So just face the truth of what the OP really meant.

3. I do not presume to imagine you want to "be like me". I don't presume anyone wants to "be like me". What on earth are you talking about???

"Whites are taught to see their perspectives as objective and representative of reality (McIntosh, 1988). The belief in objectivity, coupled with positioning white people as outside of culture (and thus the norm for humanity), allows whites to view themselves as universal humans who can represent all of human experience. This is evidenced through an unracialized identity or location, which functions as a kind of blindness; an inability to think about Whiteness as an identity or as a “state” of being that would or could have an impact on one’s life. In this position, Whiteness is not recognized or named by white people, and a universal reference point is assumed. White people are just people. Within this construction, whites can represent humanity, while people of color, who are never just people but always most particularly black people, Asian people, etc., can only represent their own racialized experiences (Dyer, 1992).

The discourse of universalism functions similarly to the discourse of individualism but instead of declaring that we all need to see each other as individuals (everyone is different), the person declares that we all need to see each other as human beings (everyone is the same). Of course we are all humans, and I do not critique universalism in general, but when applied to racism, universalism functions to deny the significance of race and the advantages of being white. Further, universalism assumes that whites and people of color have the same realities, the same experiences in the same contexts (i.e. I feel comfortable in this majority white classroom, so you must too), the same responses from others, and assumes that the same doors are open to all. Acknowledging racism as a system of privilege conferred on whites challenges claims to universalism.

At the same time that whites are taught to see their interests and perspectives as universal, they are also taught to value the individual and to see themselves as individuals rather than as part of a racially socialized group. Individualism erases history and hides the ways in which wealth has been distributed and accumulated over generations to benefit whites today. It allows whites to view themselves as unique and original, outside of socialization and unaffected by the relentless racial messages in the culture. Individualism also allows whites to distance themselves from the actions of their racial group and demand to be granted the benefit of the doubt, as individuals, in all cases. A corollary to this unracialized identity is the ability to recognize Whiteness as something that is significant and that operates in society, but to not see how it relates to one’s own life. In this form, a white person recognizes Whiteness as real, but as the individual problem of other “bad” white people (DiAngelo, 2010a). 60 • International Journal of Critical Pedagogy

Given the ideology of individualism, whites often respond defensively when linked to other whites as a group or “accused” of collectively benefiting from racism, because as individuals, each white person is “different” from any other white person and expects to be seen as such. This narcissism is not necessarily the result of a consciously held belief that whites are superior to others (although that may play a role), but a result of the white racial insulation ubiquitous in dominant culture (Dawkins, 2004; Frankenberg, Lee & Orfield, 2003); a general white inability to see non-white perspectives as significant, except in sporadic and impotent reflexes, which have little or no long-term momentum or political usefulness (Rich, 1979)."

by Robin DiAngelo

I love how black people like you think it’s okay to tell whites their behavior means this or that, but if I white person tries to tell you anything about being black they are horribly ignorant and need to check their privilege.

How would you like it if (as a white person) I told you what your behavior meant based solely on the fact you’re black? What if I said, “black people do this bc they need this and they do that for that reason”?

You wouldn’t like it. AT ALL. And there is no doubt you’d call me a racist fool for claiming to know anything about being black bc I am not, in fact, black. That’s exactly how you look to us.

Given that's what whites have done for the past 400 years what's your point? Since I am taking about whites here at USMB, not all whites, and the study I cite was made by a white person shows that I do not see all whites in the manner you claim, then you are talking out of your ass.

and that we want their kids?

Believe me in reality outside of a few black celebs fuking white girls, most of the time white women are chasing hispanics, middle eastern people, and especially blacks (though not so much Asian men lmao probabky may have something to do with dick size, lack of facial or body hair, eyes, etc)

I personally have fuked so many blonde pure bred blue eyed white girls so easy without trying. White girls always have this issue whereas they are very mentally and emotionally challenged almost 100% of the time, mostly the blondes. They fight, argue, blame, are low key racist. Are selfish, think they deserve everything , always take offense to everything and never forgive or apologize.

At first I was 18 and I put up with it for pussy.... Now just my stare and my vibe and confidence in how I talk to white girls they begging for my attention. I am rejecting them. I even reject them when they offer to fuk me since they're so starved. They ultimately become and accept they are my side bitch once everything they try fails including trying to guilt trip me or trap me in their games or make me chase them. I end up always having them chase me and beg for attention and realize they only get love from me if they don't play games or don't do no bs. Ultimately we both conclude that she's racist and hates successful non white men especially those that don't suck up to her because she's white, but she puts up with me because I don't play her pussy games.

I know many black friends and including myself we have money. Got a white girl pregnant accidentally too early. Told her get an abortion and she was crying and so I upset and wanted to keep it.

Now this was way back. Now I've matured and would have not wanted abortion no matter what color the child but back then I knew about whites saying were crazy about white kids and I didn't want it neither do most black men I know that have money and can support a family.

So could you whites please stop deluding yourselves. We dont come to you you come to us. We leave you alone but you don't. It's just facts. Other than here, we don't talk about you at all but u dedicate a whole site and lifestyle to hating us. We don't hate on people we know deep down are lower than us. The only white racists are broke and poor who hate on blacks because they see them happier than they are despite being white but having no future and having gotten no where with their privilege. You don't see rich white folk for the most part with racism in their heart and thoughts constantly.

What fresh hell is this?

Considering he's unstable, delusional, and Armenian, he might be go do an Alek Minassian.

Are you an Armenian sucking up to whites? Sure sounds like it

No, I'm not. I'm happy and content, and don't like racists. White racists, or black racists. I am like that woman in Proverbs, darling--I laugh at the days to come. And the crazy insane days I live in, where I'm being told I'm racist, fragile, and whatever else I supposedly am.

Oh, you do you. You'll gain so many followers, I'm sure.

When you talk about "white racists" and "black racists", in both cases you are talking about people whose world is consumed by race. They will do whatever they can to get you to pick sides and join their fight for superiority. They have no idea what a world where race isn't a primary concern looks like. If you do not share their views on race, then they have no actual knowledge of how your day goes, what you think about, or how you manage your everyday decisions, and they have no control over what you think or do.

They have nothing to offer you that doesn't propagate their division. They have no answer to the problem you don't have. None of it will really make a difference until we stop entertaining their ignorance. :21:

You don't live in a world where race isn't a primary concern. It's nice you can choose to ignore race as a factor in your life and condemn others who face it for doing so. We call that white privilege. You are the ignorant one. As a black man, I'm not fighting for superiority. I am fighting for equal treatment.. I know you like to try lecturing me, but since I am the one who actually lives as a black person and not some a white with an oversized opinion about race, I know that's not the case. Things will not change by doing as you say.

There is a difference between normal day to day struggles we all have and racism. Nobody says all whites live on flowery beds of ease, but you do not face anything like racism.

Definition of empirical

1 : originating in or based on observation or experience ·empirical data

2 : relying on experience or observation alone often without due regard for system and theory ·an empirical basis for the theory

3 : capable of being verified or disproved by observation or experiment ·empirical laws

4 : of or relating to empiricism

There is proven and observable evidence that shows racism exists against people of color and not whites.

Definition of delusion

1 a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated ·under the delusion that they will finish on schedule
·delusions of grandeur

b psychology : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary ·the delusion that someone was out to hurt him
; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

2 : the act of tricking or deceiving someone : the state of being deluded

Racism does exist against people of color. There is proven or observable evidence that shows this to be true. However your claims of how race isn't important or a factor are made against indisputable evidence to the contrary. So is the claim of racism against whites. Anyone arguing different is delusional by definition. Not because you disagree with me, but in the fact there is no evidence supporting your opinion.

Believe me in reality outside of a few black celebs fuking white girls, most of the time white women are chasing hispanics, middle eastern people, and especially blacks (though not so much Asian men lmao probabky may have something to do with dick size, lack of facial or body hair, eyes, etc)

I personally have fuked so many blonde pure bred blue eyed white girls so easy without trying. White girls always have this issue whereas they are very mentally and emotionally challenged almost 100% of the time, mostly the blondes. They fight, argue, blame, are low key racist. Are selfish, think they deserve everything , always take offense to everything and never forgive or apologize.

At first I was 18 and I put up with it for pussy.... Now just my stare and my vibe and confidence in how I talk to white girls they begging for my attention. I am rejecting them. I even reject them when they offer to fuk me since they're so starved. They ultimately become and accept they are my side bitch once everything they try fails including trying to guilt trip me or trap me in their games or make me chase them. I end up always having them chase me and beg for attention and realize they only get love from me if they don't play games or don't do no bs. Ultimately we both conclude that she's racist and hates successful non white men especially those that don't suck up to her because she's white, but she puts up with me because I don't play her pussy games.

I know many black friends and including myself we have money. Got a white girl pregnant accidentally too early. Told her get an abortion and she was crying and so I upset and wanted to keep it.

Now this was way back. Now I've matured and would have not wanted abortion no matter what color the child but back then I knew about whites saying were crazy about white kids and I didn't want it neither do most black men I know that have money and can support a family.

So could you whites please stop deluding yourselves. We dont come to you you come to us. We leave you alone but you don't. It's just facts. Other than here, we don't talk about you at all but u dedicate a whole site and lifestyle to hating us. We don't hate on people we know deep down are lower than us. The only white racists are broke and poor who hate on blacks because they see them happier than they are despite being white but having no future and having gotten no where with their privilege. You don't see rich white folk for the most part with racism in their heart and thoughts constantly.
Are you white or black. This thread you say you are black, other threads you say your white. Which is it?

What fresh hell is this?

Considering he's unstable, delusional, and Armenian, he might be go do an Alek Minassian.

Are you an Armenian sucking up to whites? Sure sounds like it

I'm of a Polish heritage, not sure if any of that includes Polish Armenian, or not, considering one of our family names Stefanowicz is present in a Polish Armenian family of Kajetan Stefanowicz.

One thing is true, one of our Polish surnames is Hungarian Baj pronounced Bay.

Personally, I like Hungarians, not so sure about Armenians though.

Are you white or black. This thread you say you are black, other threads you say your white. Which is it?

He's Armenian, basically something between a Iranian, and a Greek.

The “women” claim aside... The endless millions of non whites from around the world crashing the gates of every white nation on earth begging for admittance; or out right trespassing into “white” nations; and almost exclusively “white/read Western” nations is more than enough evidence to dispel your false attribution of “deluding”. It’s a fact...

The “women” claim aside... The endless millions of non whites from around the world crashing the gates of every white nation on earth begging for admittance; or out right trespassing into “white” nations; and almost exclusively “white/read Western” nations is more than enough evidence to dispel your false attribution of “deluding”. It’s a fact...

What the hell is a "white nation"?

I’m a white girl who hasn’t slept with a black guy. There are only a few black guys I would consider sleeping with bc I think they’re good-looking... just like there are white guys I’d like to sleep with bc they’re good-looking.Yes, some white women have a thing for black men. People can’t help who they’re attracted to. You sound incredibly narrow-minded.
`
I'm a white female who has slept with black men. To a certain extent, many of them do obsess over white females.
`

Jeebus, you are dumb.

Its a lot like when white people tell you that Mexicans are going to take your job when the reality is that no one wants to pick vegetables for a living. If they can induce fear (and nothing induces fear like the thought of Polly Purebread being raped or even enjoying having sex with Black men) they can continue to justify legislating themselves a head start or locking Black men up. This fear is rabid in its intensity. Its a fear based in their instinctual fear of being bred out of existence. Just look at the hatred on the face of these lice heads.

racemixing_phixr.png

063015_2101_theuglyhist1.jpg

Yep, that's what I'm going to do. Can you explain why the black power movement was started? Can you do that honestly? Or do you think that you can just use similar words lying as if they have the same message?
Yep... you did just as I figured and then COPPED OUT. You give NO rebuttal to my post... NONE. You just counter with your pathetic questions as if that's some sort of ANSWER.

Try again, buckwheat... tell me why you think that just because you're black that you have some sort of LOCK on calling everyone else RACIST.

Well SORRY... BRO... but we're FED UP with that bull shit. You have USED IT UP and WORN IT OUT, and if you can't come up with any GOOD explanation as to why that is, then all we have is that you're just puking up your racist card one more time, and it's pathetic.

So you can't honestly explain why the black power movement began.
So you can't explain why white power is racist and black power isn't.

You're not winning this... not even close... you haven't even tried... because you can't... I know... we all know.
Its pretty easy. White power is a celebration of genocide, violence, rape, and theft against the other races. Black power is a celebration of survival in the face of white power. See how easy that was?

Forum List

Back