Why do whites delude themselves and think non whites are obsessed with whites especially white women

Dave2770

Rookie
Sep 8, 2018
and that we want their kids?

Believe me in reality outside of a few black celebs fuking white girls, most of the time white women are chasing hispanics, middle eastern people, and especially blacks (though not so much Asian men lmao probabky may have something to do with dick size, lack of facial or body hair, eyes, etc)

I personally have fuked so many blonde pure bred blue eyed white girls so easy without trying. White girls always have this issue whereas they are very mentally and emotionally challenged almost 100% of the time, mostly the blondes. They fight, argue, blame, are low key racist. Are selfish, think they deserve everything , always take offense to everything and never forgive or apologize.

At first I was 18 and I put up with it for pussy.... Now just my stare and my vibe and confidence in how I talk to white girls they begging for my attention. I am rejecting them. I even reject them when they offer to fuk me since they're so starved. They ultimately become and accept they are my side bitch once everything they try fails including trying to guilt trip me or trap me in their games or make me chase them. I end up always having them chase me and beg for attention and realize they only get love from me if they don't play games or don't do no bs. Ultimately we both conclude that she's racist and hates successful non white men especially those that don't suck up to her because she's white, but she puts up with me because I don't play her pussy games.

I know many black friends and including myself we have money. Got a white girl pregnant accidentally too early. Told her get an abortion and she was crying and so I upset and wanted to keep it.

Now this was way back. Now I've matured and would have not wanted abortion no matter what color the child but back then I knew about whites saying were crazy about white kids and I didn't want it neither do most black men I know that have money and can support a family.

So could you whites please stop deluding yourselves. We dont come to you you come to us. We leave you alone but you don't. It's just facts. Other than here, we don't talk about you at all but u dedicate a whole site and lifestyle to hating us. We don't hate on people we know deep down are lower than us. The only white racists are broke and poor who hate on blacks because they see them happier than they are despite being white but having no future and having gotten no where with their privilege. You don't see rich white folk for the most part with racism in their heart and thoughts constantly.

whitepowerblackpower.jpg

Believe me in reality outside of a few black celebs fuking white girls, most of the time white women are chasing hispanics, middle eastern people, and especially blacks (though not so much Asian men lmao probabky may have something to do with dick size, lack of facial or body hair, eyes, etc)

I personally have fuked so many blonde pure bred blue eyed white girls so easy without trying. White girls always have this issue whereas they are very mentally and emotionally challenged almost 100% of the time, mostly the blondes. They fight, argue, blame, are low key racist. Are selfish, think they deserve everything , always take offense to everything and never forgive or apologize.

At first I was 18 and I put up with it for pussy.... Now just my stare and my vibe and confidence in how I talk to white girls they begging for my attention. I am rejecting them. I even reject them when they offer to fuk me since they're so starved. They ultimately become and accept they are my side bitch once everything they try fails including trying to guilt trip me or trap me in their games or make me chase them. I end up always having them chase me and beg for attention and realize they only get love from me if they don't play games or don't do no bs. Ultimately we both conclude that she's racist and hates successful non white men especially those that don't suck up to her because she's white, but she puts up with me because I don't play her pussy games.

I know many black friends and including myself we have money. Got a white girl pregnant accidentally too early. Told her get an abortion and she was crying and so I upset and wanted to keep it.

Now this was way back. Now I've matured and would have not wanted abortion no matter what color the child but back then I knew about whites saying were crazy about white kids and I didn't want it neither do most black men I know that have money and can support a family.

So could you whites please stop deluding yourselves. We dont come to you you come to us. We leave you alone but you don't. It's just facts. Other than here, we don't talk about you at all but u dedicate a whole site and lifestyle to hating us. We don't hate on people we know deep down are lower than us. The only white racists are broke and poor who hate on blacks because they see them happier than they are despite being white but having no future and having gotten no where with their privilege. You don't see rich white folk for the most part with racism in their heart and thoughts constantly.

A link to help you with your problem. No judgement...

For virgins looking to lose their virginity.

Yep, that's what I'm going to do. Can you explain why the black power movement was started? Can you do that honestly? Or do you think that you can just use similar words lying as if they have the same message?

What fresh hell is this?

Why do whites delude themselves and think non whites are obsessed with whites especially white women
I think it all started with Mandingo and went from there...

Last edited:

What fresh hell is this?

A response to the white racism here at USMB.

What fresh hell is this?

Not really. He's making sweeping generalizations about people based on their hair and eye color and then disgustingly got a girl pg "accidentally too early" (whatever that means) and then told her to get an abortion. That's reprehensible moral behavior, that's not a "response to white racism". That personal moral failing. That's what that is.

What fresh hell is this?

Not really. He's making sweeping generalizations about people based on their hair and eye color and then disgustingly got a girl pg "accidentally too early" (whatever that means) and then told her to get an abortion. That's reprehensible moral behavior, that's not a "response to white racism". That personal moral failing. That's what that is.

No. He is responding to the racism of whites here. That's what the entire OP is about. He's saying to whites like you to drop living in a delusion that you tell yourselves about how we want to be like you. Now your white fragility has you talking about him making reference to blonde haired blue eyed women that whites have determined were pure bred white. However that's not what the OP was about. And as you read on, he said he was young when he asked for the abortion and would not do that now. You don't get cherry pick things in the OP to lie and to try whining about black racism, which is one of the standard operating procedures here at USMB when whites cannot face the truth, without opposition. So just face the truth of what the OP really meant.

What fresh hell is this?

No. He is responding to the racism of whites here. That's what the entire OP is about. He's saying to whites like you to drop living in a delusion that you tell yourselves about how we want to be like you. Now your white fragility has you talking about him making reference to blonde haired blue eyed women that whites have determined were pure bred white. However that's not what the OP was about. And as you read on, he said he was young when he asked for the abortion and would not do that now. You don't get cherry pick things in the OP to lie and to try whining about black racism, which is one of the standard operating procedures here at USMB when whites cannot face the truth, without opposition. So just face the truth of what the OP really meant.

1. I don't live in a delusion--you don't get to tell me what I think or how I feel. Do you like it when people do that for you?

2. I don't think blonde hair-blue eyed white are "pure bred". We're not dogs. See number one.

Hey, it's quite convenient for you to hold on to the fact that all whites think the same, isn't it? Makes that chip on your shoulder a lot easier to carry. I get it. But you don't get to tell me what I think, know or believe and I will call you out on it every single time.

What fresh hell is this?

3. I do not presume to imagine you want to "be like me". I don't presume anyone wants to "be like me". What on earth are you talking about???

What fresh hell is this?

1. I don't live in a delusion--you don't get to tell me what I think or how I feel. Do you like it when people do that for you?

2. I don't think blonde hair-blue eyed white are "pure bred". We're not dogs. See number one.

Hey, it's quite convenient for you to hold on to the fact that all whites think the same, isn't it? Makes that chip on your shoulder a lot easier to carry. I get it. But you don't get to tell me what I think, know or believe and I will call you out on it every single time.

I don't believe all whites think the same. But something like this is what your white fragility makes you come up with in defense every time whites are challenged due to their racism..

“White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

And you have done exactly what Dr. DeAngelo descibes right here. Every time.

Yep, that's what I'm going to do. Can you explain why the black power movement was started? Can you do that honestly? Or do you think that you can just use similar words lying as if they have the same message?
Yep... you did just as I figured and then COPPED OUT. You give NO rebuttal to my post... NONE. You just counter with your pathetic questions as if that's some sort of ANSWER.

Try again, xxxxxxxxx... tell me why you think that just because you're black that you have some sort of LOCK on calling everyone else RACIST.

Well SORRY... BRO... but we're FED UP with that bull shit. You have USED IT UP and WORN IT OUT, and if you can't come up with any GOOD explanation as to why that is, then all we have is that you're just puking up your racist card one more time, and it's pathetic.

Racist term deleted. Do not use racist terms. 007

Last edited by a moderator:
What fresh hell is this?

I don't believe all whites think the same. But something like this is what your white fragility makes you come up with in defense every time whites are challenged due to their racism..

“White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

I am not defensive, angry or stressed. Nor am I fragile. I am calling you out on your BS, straight up. And I am not afraid.

What fresh hell is this?

3. I do not presume to imagine you want to "be like me". I don't presume anyone wants to "be like me". What on earth are you talking about???

"Whites are taught to see their perspectives as objective and representative of reality (McIntosh, 1988). The belief in objectivity, coupled with positioning white people as outside of culture (and thus the norm for humanity), allows whites to view themselves as universal humans who can represent all of human experience. This is evidenced through an unracialized identity or location, which functions as a kind of blindness; an inability to think about Whiteness as an identity or as a “state” of being that would or could have an impact on one’s life. In this position, Whiteness is not recognized or named by white people, and a universal reference point is assumed. White people are just people. Within this construction, whites can represent humanity, while people of color, who are never just people but always most particularly black people, Asian people, etc., can only represent their own racialized experiences (Dyer, 1992).

The discourse of universalism functions similarly to the discourse of individualism but instead of declaring that we all need to see each other as individuals (everyone is different), the person declares that we all need to see each other as human beings (everyone is the same). Of course we are all humans, and I do not critique universalism in general, but when applied to racism, universalism functions to deny the significance of race and the advantages of being white. Further, universalism assumes that whites and people of color have the same realities, the same experiences in the same contexts (i.e. I feel comfortable in this majority white classroom, so you must too), the same responses from others, and assumes that the same doors are open to all. Acknowledging racism as a system of privilege conferred on whites challenges claims to universalism.

At the same time that whites are taught to see their interests and perspectives as universal, they are also taught to value the individual and to see themselves as individuals rather than as part of a racially socialized group. Individualism erases history and hides the ways in which wealth has been distributed and accumulated over generations to benefit whites today. It allows whites to view themselves as unique and original, outside of socialization and unaffected by the relentless racial messages in the culture. Individualism also allows whites to distance themselves from the actions of their racial group and demand to be granted the benefit of the doubt, as individuals, in all cases. A corollary to this unracialized identity is the ability to recognize Whiteness as something that is significant and that operates in society, but to not see how it relates to one’s own life. In this form, a white person recognizes Whiteness as real, but as the individual problem of other “bad” white people (DiAngelo, 2010a). 60 • International Journal of Critical Pedagogy

Given the ideology of individualism, whites often respond defensively when linked to other whites as a group or “accused” of collectively benefiting from racism, because as individuals, each white person is “different” from any other white person and expects to be seen as such. This narcissism is not necessarily the result of a consciously held belief that whites are superior to others (although that may play a role), but a result of the white racial insulation ubiquitous in dominant culture (Dawkins, 2004; Frankenberg, Lee & Orfield, 2003); a general white inability to see non-white perspectives as significant, except in sporadic and impotent reflexes, which have little or no long-term momentum or political usefulness (Rich, 1979)."

by Robin DiAngelo

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Yep... you did just as I figured and then COPPED OUT. You give NO rebuttal to my post... NONE. You just counter with your pathetic questions as if that's some sort of ANSWER.

Try again, buckwheat... tell me why you think that just because you're black that you have some sort of LOCK on calling everyone else RACIST.

Well SORRY... BRO... but we're FED UP with that bull shit. You have USED IT UP and WORN IT OUT, and if you can't come up with any GOOD explanation as to why that is, then all we have is that you're just puking up your racist card one more time, and it's pathetic.

So you can't honestly explain why the black power movement began.

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

I am not defensive, angry or stressed. Nor am I fragile. I am calling you out on your BS, straight up. And I am not afraid.

You are all of those. Your post once again displays that.

What fresh hell is this?

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

PS And I don't give two craps what DOCTOR Robin DiAngelo says. Really
What fresh hell is this?

"Whites are taught to see their perspectives as objective and representative of reality (McIntosh, 1988). The belief in objectivity, coupled with positioning white people as outside of culture (and thus the norm for humanity), allows whites to view themselves as universal humans who can represent all of human experience. This is evidenced through an unracialized identity or location, which functions as a kind of blindness; an inability to think about Whiteness as an identity or as a “state” of being that would or could have an impact on one’s life. In this position, Whiteness is not recognized or named by white people, and a universal reference point is assumed. White people are just people. Within this construction, whites can represent humanity, while people of color, who are never just people but always most particularly black people, Asian people, etc., can only represent their own racialized experiences (Dyer, 1992).

The discourse of universalism functions similarly to the discourse of individualism but instead of declaring that we all need to see each other as individuals (everyone is different), the person declares that we all need to see each other as human beings (everyone is the same). Of course we are all humans, and I do not critique universalism in general, but when applied to racism, universalism functions to deny the significance of race and the advantages of being white. Further, universalism assumes that whites and people of color have the same realities, the same experiences in the same contexts (i.e. I feel comfortable in this majority white classroom, so you must too), the same responses from others, and assumes that the same doors are open to all. Acknowledging racism as a system of privilege conferred on whites challenges claims to universalism.

At the same time that whites are taught to see their interests and perspectives as universal, they are also taught to value the individual and to see themselves as individuals rather than as part of a racially socialized group. Individualism erases history and hides the ways in which wealth has been distributed and accumulated over generations to benefit whites today. It allows whites to view themselves as unique and original, outside of socialization and unaffected by the relentless racial messages in the culture. Individualism also allows whites to distance themselves from the actions of their racial group and demand to be granted the benefit of the doubt, as individuals, in all cases. A corollary to this unracialized identity is the ability to recognize Whiteness as something that is significant and that operates in society, but to not see how it relates to one’s own life. In this form, a white person recognizes Whiteness as real, but as the individual problem of other “bad” white people (DiAngelo, 2010a). 60 • International Journal of Critical Pedagogy

Given the ideology of individualism, whites often respond defensively when linked to other whites as a group or “accused” of collectively benefiting from racism, because as individuals, each white person is “different” from any other white person and expects to be seen as such. This narcissism is not necessarily the result of a consciously held belief that whites are superior to others (although that may play a role), but a result of the white racial insulation ubiquitous in dominant culture (Dawkins, 2004; Frankenberg, Lee & Orfield, 2003); a general white inability to see non-white perspectives as significant, except in sporadic and impotent reflexes, which have little or no long-term momentum or political usefulness (Rich, 1979)."

by Robin DiAngelo

Robin is full of crap.

What is this abject load of garbage about "taught to see their perspectives as objective and representative of reality"? How does ROBIN know this?

Whites are "taught to see their perspectives and interests as universal"????

What kind of absolute racist claptrap is this? It's laughable!!! It's garbage!! I'm looking this lady up. lol

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Sweetheart, you don't get to tell me what I am. Neither does "Robin DiAngelo". And if she were sitting right here, I would laugh right in her face with her "whiteness studies".....from Seattle, no less

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

No, I'm not. I'm happy and content, and don't like racists. White racists, or black racists. I am like that woman in Proverbs, darling--I laugh at the days to come. And the crazy insane days I live in, where I'm being told I'm racist, fragile, and whatever else I supposedly am.

Oh, you do you. You'll gain so many followers, I'm sure.

Forum List

Back