The Choices Are Between Abortion On Demand....Or Having Enough Food To Feed Your Family, Or Energy To Heat And Cool Your Home

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
293790130_5997222286958813_5012012664285763430_n.jpg

The Green New Deal is destroying our country.

Go to the store. It's hard to find anything that doesn't cost at least $4.00. Biden is bragging about dropping the price of gas....but the price of everything in the stores is doubling and tripling. Stuff that used to cost last year $8 now costs $14-16 dollars. Eggs used to cost $2/doz now costs $5.
My electric bill was close to $200 this month. Last year it never got over $120.

Ladies.....if you think abortion on demand is worth all of this....knock yourself out....but don't complain to me. Go ahead and keep voting for Democrats because you think they'll protect you from Republicans. Most of them just say they're against abortion, they don't really believe it. Personally I think the idiots that made it an issue before the end of this election cycle don't have the sense to be in congress. The rest are moderates like myself.

Governments across the world are in on it, hence the global mass inflation.

Elections in the US won't stop this.

The fix is in.

Democracy has been usurped around the globe. None of us voted for this.

My math class in 1974 told us we would need a million dollars to retire in 2026..Why are yous guys surprised by the prices I was told about them many years ago.

View attachment 671622

The Green New Deal is destroying our country.

Go to the store. It's hard to find anything that doesn't cost at least $4.00. Biden is bragging about dropping the price of gas....but the price of everything in the stores is doubling and tripling. Stuff that used to cost last year $8 now costs $14-16 dollars. Eggs used to cost $2/doz now costs $5.
My electric bill was close to $200 this month. Last year it never got over $120.

Ladies.....if you think abortion on demand is worth all of this....knock yourself out....but don't complain to me. Go ahead and keep voting for Democrats because you think they'll protect you from Republicans. Most of them just say they're against abortion, they don't really believe it. Personally I think the idiots that made it an issue before the end of this election cycle don't have the sense to be in congress. The rest are moderates like myself.

But but but if we just stay on Biden's course things will just all work out. All of this is just "transitory".

Forum List

Back