Why Do The Democrats Complain?

I can see some of our Stormfront refugees backing this study.

Boy this is a real quandary for them. Simple facts do not correspond to their worldview.

So their solution is to quash the results of the experiment.
They've always been the science deniers
This is a question I've recently been presented and it's a quandary for me, too. ARE blacks overall lower IQ'd? Without getting personal about our respective races, it seems reasonable that some groups would be smarter than others. Whether we like it or not.

There is a strong corollary between race and IQ. There is a strong corollary between IQ and many things. People like to discount IQ because it offends our most common cultural lie..."Anyone can be anything".

Do racists really want to go down this road, when at the end of it is a Chinese student laughing at the European Americans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do racists really want to go down this road, when at the end of it is a Chinese student laughing at the European Americans?

I think those differences are cultural. We've been in cultural decline for a while now.

I think those differences are cultural. We've been in cultural decline for a while now.

Culture plays a huge role, much more than skin color.
Skin color is not race. Although I think culture plays a role.

"Why Do The Democrats Complain?"

Differences in IQ should be studied, just like a lot of other things should be studed.

But we have to remember that there were probably a tiny number of people participating and the fucking test was put together by a high shool student. Not something we should get all wound up about.

Of course, any idea that trashes minorities or Dems or liberals will get low IQ trump supporters all excited. They seem to have an inbred need to look down on someone else, and they are not particular about who that someone else happens to be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back