Why do the anti God crowd attack the bible ?

I never said there were no planets outside of our solar system. When I get my internet I will show you why you shouldn't put so much faith in to Wikipedia. Wow I can't believe you would take the name fossil fuels so seriously.

We've been pointing out why you shouldn't put too much faith in to creationist sites but you never listen.

The only wiki you should use and can be trusted is creation Wikipedia. Oh I am a creationist why would I avoid creationist sites ? Would you avoid macro evolutionist sites ? I almost gave the dumb post of the day to the genius but you kinda deserve it.

You should avoid getting information about science from creationist websites just like you should avoid getting information about 9/11 from people that watch bill maher. Does bias mean nothing to you?

Right so remind me where in the bible jesus/god says the apostles shall have the power to raise the dead and cure the blind? Sorry, the seems like a serious perversion of christianity to me. I can sympathize with with jesus and definitely his teachings, but to say those that followed him were somehow magic is ridiculous. They had no more powers than the man in that video. You cannot even prove these miracles "happened"; much less that the people they happened to were anything but idiots and the people performing them were anything more than con men.

We don't need to prove it.

And con men don't continue to gain followers after 2000 years, nor do they have people willing to die for the right to worship them. Not if they know he's a con man. All the apostles save one died by execution, and all had the opportunity to turn their back on Christianity and Christ. They would have, if they hadn't known that Christ was the Messiah.

There's no explaining that away.

Lol so...islam? What about that one...? In your view, wasnt mohammed just a con man who gained followers for like 1500 years? So things like jones town and the standoff in waco texas dont happen today...? right. Im sure people arent preaching about being prophets today huh... You dont understand what constitutes fact do you? Even if people werent just as stupid today as they were then thats still not proof that jesus is the son of god.

You make a very good point. I personally believe in evolution but find the Theory of Evolution very flawed and would welcome a civil debate on this, without the insults, if you are so inclined.
I do not believe the Theory of Evolution precludes a belief in God.
I do believe that debating Creationism vs. Evolution is like debating Oil Paints vs. Impressionism (as opposed to Acrylic Paints). Wrong debate. One deals with how life came into being, the other what happened afterward.
I would say the more scientific and intellectual debate would be Creationism vs. The Theory of The Origin of Life. In that regard, I am happy to discuss the differences between your Faith and mine.

And con men don't continue to gain followers after 2000 years, nor do they have people willing to die for the right to worship them. Not if they know he's a con man. All the apostles save one died by execution, and all had the opportunity to turn their back on Christianity and Christ. They would have, if they hadn't known that Christ was the Messiah.

Lol so...islam? What about that one...? In your view, wasnt mohammed just a con man who gained followers for like 1500 years? So things like jones town and the standoff in waco texas dont happen today...? right. Im sure people arent preaching about being prophets today huh... You dont understand what constitutes fact do you? Even if people werent just as stupid today as they were then thats still not proof that jesus is the son of god.

You make a very good point. I personally believe in evolution but find the Theory of Evolution very flawed and would welcome a civil debate on this, without the insults, if you are so inclined.
I do believe that debating Creationism vs. Evolution is like debating Oil Paints vs. Impressionism (as opposed to Acrylic Paints). Wrong debate. One deals with how life came into being, the other what happened afterward.
I would say the more scientific and intellectual debate would be Creationism vs. The Theory of The Origin of Life. In that regard, I am happy to discuss the differences between your Faith and mine.

See you are a person i have much common ground with. Im not sure how well i could argue a case for abiogensis (life from non-life), im truthfully not even sure abiogensis is the stance i would take in that debate.

Evolution is compatible even with forms of creationism. Its just the idea that humans and other complex life poofed into existence i have a problem with. Pop John Paul II believed in evolution, so i would assume religion and science are compatible. Most would even suggest that evolution adds to the greater glory of whatever god may exist, its a beautiful process.

Id like a debate on evolution, particularly speciation. No insults, no ad hominem, only facts and logical deductions. That isnt possible with allie though, he only posts ad hominem.

Last edited:
I never said there were no planets outside of our solar system. When I get my internet I will show you why you shouldn't put so much faith in to Wikipedia. Wow I can't believe you would take the name fossil fuels so seriously.

We've been pointing out why you shouldn't put too much faith in to creationist sites but you never listen.

The only wiki you should use and can be trusted is creation Wikipedia. Oh I am a creationist why would I avoid creationist sites ? Would you avoid macro evolutionist sites ? I almost gave the dumb post of the day to the genius but you kinda deserve it.

No. Anyone who would use a creationist website for scientific matters is deaf, dumb and blind.

See you are a person i have much common ground with. Im not sure how well i could argue a case for abiogensis (life from non-life), im truthfully not even sure abiogensis is the stance i would take in that debate.

Evolution is compatible even with forms of creationism. Its just the idea that humans and other complex life poofed into existence i have a problem with. Pop John Paul II believed in evolution, so i would assume religion and science are compatible. Most would even suggest that evolution adds to the greater glory of whatever god may exist, its a beautiful process.

Id like a debate on evolution, particularly speciation. No insults, no ad hominem, only facts and logical deductions. That isnt possible with allie though, he only posts ad hominem.

Well, obviously Allie's faith is very important to him and he is nothing, if not passionate. I would say his avatar was fair warning...

Okay, a quick background on the origin of the Theory of Life - and please forgive me if I sound patronizing but you would be surprised how many people who argue against Creationism, have never even thought about the theory.
Basically, it comes down to this:
The odds of life "just appearing" are extraordinary. Like real big. More zeros than I could type in days. So theory goes (and I'm paraphrasing a bit) "Yeah but so what! Life had FOREVER to show up! SOooooo (and here's the zinger) GIVEN ENOUGH TIME, ANYTHING CAN OCCUR!"
This is both the basis and the biggest flaw with their argument. Because when you through in the possibility of a being beyond our understanding, which is all life and connects all life.... it's "Well no that couldn't happen."
Now, that's just getting me warmed up! But I'll tell you what. I'll explain my next problem with The THEORY of Evolution from my book "The Las Vegas Times Politically Incorrect Dictionary"

Evolution, Theory of: The belief that at some point, a group of reptiles were sitting around and one of them suddenly jumped up and said “Hey, it won't help me survive or anything but I think I’ll be a bird and fly around!”, at which point another said “Well, if you’re going to do that, I’m going to suddenly become warm-blooded, grow hair and start giving live births!”. As a result of this Reptilian Rebellion, the exact same animal became Eagles, Ostriches, Giraffes, Porcupines and People. This theory went onto say that believing anything else was just plain silly. God gets a very big laugh out of all this.

Well, obviously Allie's faith is very important to him and he is nothing, if not passionate. I would say his avatar was fair warning...

Okay, a quick background on the origin of the Theory of Life - and please forgive me if I sound patronizing but you would be surprised how many people who argue against Creationism, have never even thought about the theory.
The odds of life "just appearing" are extraordinary. Like real big. More zeros than I could type in days. So theory goes (and I'm paraphrasing a bit) "Yeah but so what! Life had FOREVER to show up! SOooooo (and here's the zinger) GIVEN ENOUGH TIME, ANYTHING CAN OCCUR!"
This is both the basis and the biggest flaw with their argument. Because when you through in the possibility of a being beyond our understanding, which is all life and connects all life.... it's "Well no that couldn't happen."
Now, that's just getting me warmed up! But I'll tell you what. I'll explain my next problem with The THEORY of Evolution from my book "The Las Vegas Times Politically Incorrect Dictionary"

Evolution, Theory of: The belief that at some point, a group of reptiles were sitting around and one of them suddenly jumped up and said “Hey, it won't help me survive or anything but I think I’ll be a bird and fly around!”, at which point another said “Well, if you’re going to do that, I’m going to suddenly become warm-blooded, grow hair and start giving live births!”. As a result of this Reptilian Rebellion, the exact same animal became Eagles, Ostriches, Giraffes, Porcupines and People. This theory went onto say that believing anything else was just plain silly. God gets a very big laugh out of all this.

First on abiogensis i simply think the distinction between life and non life is a little blurry. RNA inside a cell membrane, along with one or two RNA specific enzymes, is a plausible precursor to life. The amount of 0's really means nothing. How many segments of RNA, or cellular membranes, would fit inside a small beaker or glass? millions, billions even. A one in a trillion chance isnt that small when things around us are composed of numbers of particles that are unfathomable.

As for evolution, thats not quite how it happens. Its not an intelligent driving force. Its not "i want to be a bird now". It works by competition, and only through thousands of generations. Mutations that are beneficial to an organism help its ability to survive, reproduce, and pass that mutation on. Portions of the population with beneficial adaptations will produce more offspring, statistically, than organisms without that adaption. Thats the mechanism by which evolution works and by which organisms evolve.

Last edited:
My point is, it doesn't matter. You are arguing a pretend argument. You don't have the science to back up your claims, and faith isn't affected by your summations.

Lol. Im always arguing a pretend argument when your proven wrong. You said con men dont get followers. Just trying to prove you wrong.

My argument on speciation begins with those two cats. Idk why you keep running away from the argument. Ive said it a few times now, relation is the key to what we are talking about. Im trying to debate relation. Im not quite sure why you dont want to.

Er..you haven't proven me wrong. You have yet to accurately depict what I've said or what I believe.

And that is why I won't debate with you. You have it in your head what is being said to you...and it has nothing to do with reality.

First on abiogensis i simply think the distinction between life and non life is a little blurry. RNA inside a cell membrane, along with one or two RNA specific enzymes, is a plausible precursor to life. The amount of 0's really means nothing. How many segments of RNA, or cellular membranes, would fit inside a small beaker or glass. millions, trillions even.

As for evolution, thats not quite how it happens. Its not an intelligent driving force. Its not "i want to be a bird now". It works by competition, and only through thousands of generations. Mutations that are beneficial to an organism help its ability to survive, reproduce, and pass that mutation on. Portions of the population with beneficial adaptations will produce more offspring, statistically, than organisms without that adaption. Thats the mechanism by which evolution works and by which organisms evolve.

Okay. Hmm. Dude. You've been debating with the intense folks too much today. That was humor.

Okay. So we'll go with evolution vs. the Theory of Evolution and I'll assume you knwo the difference. You write like an educated man.
I can SEE evolution. We're taller than we used to be as a race. And I'm not just talking about friggin African basketball players buddy! The English are taller. All of Europe is. Ever go to those REALLY old houses and castles. Short little bastards, weren't they? Anyway...

Let's talk about survival of the fittest and natural selection first. There is absolutely nothing that makes an animal better to survive, by having a max speed of 1/10 of a mile an hour. Of course I refer to the sloth. Now the usual response is actually a dodge. Other compensating characteristics and such stuff. But they do not explain why an animal would evolve a characteristic that dramatically DECREASES it's chances of survival.
Let's go even simpler. The most efficient animals on Earth are sharks and crocodiles. They're still here, btw.
Why evolve? Anything they would have evolved into, would have been less efficient. A mutation into something less survival-oreinted? Less fit? Kinda counter to the whole theory, dontcha think?
Oh yeah and one other thing. Where's my Ferarri?

My point is, it doesn't matter. You are arguing a pretend argument. You don't have the science to back up your claims, and faith isn't affected by your summations.

Lol. Im always arguing a pretend argument when your proven wrong. You said con men dont get followers. Just trying to prove you wrong.

My argument on speciation begins with those two cats. Idk why you keep running away from the argument. Ive said it a few times now, relation is the key to what we are talking about. Im trying to debate relation. Im not quite sure why you dont want to.

Er..you haven't proven me wrong. You have yet to accurately depict what I've said or what I believe.

And that is why I won't debate with you. You have it in your head what is being said to you...and it has nothing to do with reality.

Allie, i am not arguing things that dont exist.

I don't subscribe to that stuff in my opinion it ended with the apostles.

Right so remind me where in the bible jesus/god says the apostles shall have the power to raise the dead and cure the blind? Sorry, the seems like a serious perversion of christianity to me. I can sympathize with with jesus and definitely his teachings, but to say those that followed him were somehow magic is ridiculous. They had no more powers than the man in that video. You cannot even prove these miracles "happened"; much less that the people they happened to were anything but idiots and the people performing them were anything more than con men.

You interjected yourself into an argument. Then i refuted your interjection, and then you claimed the argument never existed in the first place. It may have not existed between us. But there was an argument and you randomly interjected yourself into it.

That right there is why you aren't worth arguing with.

Complete meaningless garbage.

Okay. Hmm. Dude. You've been debating with the intense folks too much today. That was humor.

Okay. So we'll go with evolution vs. the Theory of Evolution and I'll assume you knwo the difference. You write like an educated man.
I can SEE evolution. We're taller than we used to be as a race. And I'm not just talking about friggin African basketball players buddy! The English are taller. All of Europe is. Ever go to those REALLY old houses and castles. Short little bastards, weren't they? Anyway...

Let's talk about survival of the fittest and natural selection first. There is absolutely nothing that makes an animal better to survive, by having a max speed of 1/10 of a mile an hour. Of course I refer to the sloth. Now the usual response is actually a dodge. Other compensating characteristics and such stuff. But they do not explain why an animal would evolve a characteristic that dramatically DECREASES it's chances of survival.
Let's go even simpler. The most efficient animals on Earth are sharks and crocodiles. They're still here, btw.
Why evolve? Anything they would have evolved into, would have been less efficient. A mutation into something less survival-oreinted? Less fit? Kinda counter to the whole theory, dontcha think?
Oh yeah and one other thing. Where's my Ferarri?

Nothing about evolution requires that the older animals must die off. Its a branching process, not a linear one. Different things work differently for different animals. The sloth is able to move slowly because it doesnt have much in the way of predators. Therefore it moves slowly to conserve energy.

Let me pose a question to you. Do you believe in natural selection? Or what Allie calls "Microevolution"? And if so, would it then be fair to say that your argument is that "microevolution" cannot lead to "macroevolution"? (Or that natural selection cannot lead to speciation)

I have never used the term microevolution.

Where the hell do you get your material? That person deserves an emmy...

I have never used the term microevolution.

Where the hell do you get your material? That person deserves an emmy...

Lol sorry the nonsense you and YWC spout both tend to run together. I cant seem to make fun of the right person for the right thing. Theres just too much material to choose from.

Wait. Are you talking to me? i mean, I know you didn't want to debate my points but if you're talking to me, I will come right over there and bite your danm dog in the eye!

Wait. Are you talking to me? i mean, I know you didn't want to debate my points but if you're talking to me, I will come right over there and bite your danm dog in the eye!

No hes talking about me. He thinks every post i make is totally incoherent and makes no sense.

He just doesnt realize that that only happens when im talking to people that are actually incoherent, like him.

Last edited:
Good lord, you don't even have that right. I'm FEMALE, cbirch.

its like you think i havent known that since the first day i got here....

Ive probably been told about three times. This might be the fourth. Did you just now realize ive been referring to you as "he" the whole time?

:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back