Why do some girls put rings in their nose

I can tolerate tatoos if not overdone but rings in noses totally disgusts me......just plain nasty.

Yet I see some otherwise attreactive girls that do it...........why? Peer pressure? trying to be different? make some kind of statement? I do not get it.
not sure about all women,, but for the fat ones its to pull them away from the all you can eat buffet at golden corral,,

I can tolerate tatoos if not overdone but rings in noses totally disgusts me......just plain nasty.

Yet I see some otherwise attreactive girls that do it...........why? Peer pressure? trying to be different? make some kind of statement? I do not get it.

To state their trailblazing spirit of non-conformity.

Just like all the other non-conformists.

so a leash can be can attached to it.

These rings are known as "hog rings." They are clamped onto swine to prevent them from rooting.
I understand they are also clamped onto cattle noses. When you tell young ladies the origin of hog rings,
it turns them off and maybe they will remove them. Just maybe. Anyhow it's fun to tell them.

So what?

It's none of your fucking business is it?

It is when I've got to look at it standing in the checkout line at the grocery store.

Besides, these pathetic losers are screaming "LOOK AT ME"

Luckily, a lot of crazy women self identify. You can identify them by their crayon colored hair, nose rings and odd tats and piercings.

Forum List

Back