why do some believe religion over science

"Evolution" in the grand sense, is a fraud. You mean adaptation, or micro-evolution. That takes place but to extrapolate it infinitely is pure nonsense. Or as you say, "It's just plain silly."

Makes me wonder though why certain things evolved and evolved and evolved, many times over while we have some plants and animals on the planet that haven't evolved hardly at all in millions of years.

Makes me wonder though why certain things evolved and evolved and evolved, many times over while we have some plants and animals on the planet that haven't evolved hardly at all in millions of years.
If your "evolution" is so "factual" that would be impossible, wouldn't it.
They have to make little improvements and change, said your Charles Darwin.
The statistics of original polypeptide synthesis are insuperable. I have posted them many times on these board and no Darwinist has made a chip at them.

Titin has 33,450 amino acid residues. What is 1/20 to the 33,449th power?

Multiplied by 1/2 to the 33,449th power? Twice?

That is just for ONE of the approximately 10,000 proteins in human bodies.

"The universe HAD to come from something."

Or maybe not. There seem to be a lot of armchair omnipotent gods in this thread.
Lol. We've always had God as infinite and so the atheists had to say the universe was infinite and always there. They were wrong, so no they say evolution and long time. They're still wrong about that as radiometric dating isn't really anything. To me, it's the atheist scientists in the armchair blabbering like they really know something. They don't lol.

If your "evolution" is so "factual" that would be impossible, wouldn't it.
They have to make little improvements and change, said your Charles Darwin.
The statistics of original polypeptide synthesis are insuperable. I have posted them many times on these board and no Darwinist has made a chip at them.

Titin has 33,450 amino acid residues. What is 1/20 to the 33,449th power?

Multiplied by 1/2 to the 33,449th power? Twice?

That is just for ONE of the approximately 10,000 proteins in human bodies.
You cut and paste ''statistics of original polypeptide synthesis'' from ID'iot creationer websites. Don't expect to be taken seriously when your religious extremists pretend to understand biology.

We have to dumb down the population said your Jimmy Swsggert.

Forum List

Back