Why do so many white democrats hate them selves?

they keep saying they owe black people something! Am I missing something?
Iā€™m a white democrat and I love me. I also love liberal America and minorities. I feel bad for poor people stuck in ghettos. I donā€™t feel as bad for poor whites because they did that to themselves. They canā€™t blame racism for the situation they are in. Black people in ghettos can blame whites. Not entirely but some.

So the only people are hate are greedy, racist, ignorant conservatives. They have ruined the middle class. Us liberals through labor laws, unions, social security, go bills, Medicare....created the best middle class this world had never seen before and I donā€™t believe we will ever see again. The rich now completely rule this country. They even control the media you foolishly believe is liberal because they play you with god gays guns

i was at a party and a young white woman,looked a the party and commented on the lack of diversity.

i pointed out that she was judging the party goers by their skin color and finding fault with them based on their race.

she looked at me, with less intelligence in her eyes, than you see in a cow. that was dropped on it's head as a baby. repeatedly.

that is modern white dems.

Last edited:
It's called BRAIN WASHED...

Black people are upset with us liberal whites because we sit around and say and do nothing when blacks are murdered by cops. Or when cons bash kappernick.

What black woman says sheā€™s not oppressed? Cindi rice? Omorosa?

No Black American ever asked you to fight their battles for them. Un-fuck yourself ASAP.
Really? What about diversity programs implemented by white liberals in corporate America? Youā€™re telling me blacks arenā€™t asking them to continue on with those programs that look for diversity candidates rather than always finding a white guy for the job becauseā€white guys are the only one qualifiedā€

I suppose women who benefitted most from affirmative action didnā€™t like us opening those doors for them?

Only white men mind.

The radical, politically correct, postmodernist American left views blacks, women, and any other diverse or minority group as a collective hive mind whose members all think and behave exactly alike. Our Constitution, rule of law, and social contractā€”all founded on individual liberty SEES and treats each and every American citizen as a unique individual, a universe unto themselves, whose success or failure is measured by individual effort and personal responsibility. These concepts and ideas you radical leftists will never comprehend because you treat all groups as one whole or aggregate, never as unique people; all you see is color, culture, religion, language, gender, etc. You and your ilk are lost, clueless, dangerous for every American.

Last edited:
We owe them equality. We owe them the same respect other citizens enjoy.

Were you against those concepts? Is that what you missed?
We owe all American equality of opportunity, we do not owe them equality of outcome.

The latter is an absurd notion.
You said equality of outcome. No one else has said that. Why are you arguing the absurd?

Not sure whether Democrats hate themselves more or not. Last suicide study I saw had higher numbers for republicans and gun owners.
Oh yeah? Well link us to that study, let's see it...
Here is one article, hardly conclusive as it is from 2013. I have an unscientific suspicion that republican/ hard right wing may be having a harder time under the current situation, based on the anit-precaution, anti-mask, anti- free shutdown, anti-fine and enforcement policies as well as frustration that trump is doing so poorly express in the news and on this board, and may lead later analysis to find they were more prone to take a permanent solution to failure of adaptation or control of current situations. They aren't exactly the "Don't worry, Be happy" crowd.
Conservatives And Suicide: Study Suggests Link Between Gun Ownership, Republicans And Suicide

We owe all American equality of opportunity, we do not owe them equality of outcome.

You said equality of outcome. No one else has said that. Why are you arguing the absurd?
Because it's absurd, obviously. Liberals cannot fathom that though.

Not sure whether Democrats hate themselves more or not. Last suicide study I saw had higher numbers for republicans and gun owners.
Here is one article, hardly conclusive as it is from 2013. I have an unscientific suspicion that republican/ hard right wing may be having a harder time under the current situation, based on the anit-precaution, anti-mask, anti- free shutdown, anti-fine and enforcement policies as well as frustration that trump is doing so poorly express in the news and on this board, and may lead later analysis to find they were more prone to take a permanent solution to failure of adaptation or control of current situations. They aren't exactly the "Don't worry, Be happy" crowd.
Conservatives And Suicide: Study Suggests Link Between Gun Ownership, Republicans And Suicide
So start a thread about that.. we are talking why white liberals hate themselves

From the PLATINUM DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING MEMBER, the HUFF 'N PUFF?

Get real.

And you think the repubs are having a hard time? Our president is a workaholic. Our president puts America first. Our president has taken every piece shit fake news story, lie and coup from you shit stain democrats and he's still standing. I don't know planet you're on, but I'm a happy camper, and I know every other conservative friend I have is very optimistic about our future as well because your grimy old senile dog turd candidate is too scared to even come out of his basement.

You're a failure here with that line of bull shit. You democrats are the most ANGRY bunch of human filth I've ever seen, because you're losers, period, end of story.

Not sure how that refrains to this post
People who actually do hate themselves and their situation, unfortunately commit suicide at a higher rate. Suicide is a key indicator. Just as people who hate other people and society are probably more prone to murder or other violence against other, but I do not know if that is exactly true either.

People who actually do hate themselves and their situation, unfortunately commit suicide at a higher rate. Suicide is a key indicator. Just as people who hate other people and society are probably more prone to murder or other violence against other, but I do not know if that is exactly true either.
So start a thread about that.. we are taking why white liberals hate them selves

Conservatives are the people bringing that concept up.

Why is that?

Why is that?
Conservatives are bitching about income inequality? That's a new one.

So start a thread about that.. we are taking why white liberals hate them selves
Well, put me down for not believing white liberals typically hate themselves and white conservatives needing to look in the mirror for self hate, but not become obsessed. Oh, and suspect white liberals hate others much more than themselves.

No, we don't owe them equality. If you mean equality under the law, then yes, and they have it. Just just "equality"? No.

If I spend 4 years working at job, taking college classes at night, get a degree in engineering, work 2 year as an intern, 2 years as an assistant engineer, and then make it to a company lead engineer position, earning $100,000 a year.....

And this black guy over there does not do all that.... No, we are not going to be equal, and that both right, and good. We shouldn't be equal. I worked my butt off to get to a better place. He didn't.

He is where he is by choice, and I am where I am by choice.

Not going to be 'equal'.

Why is that?

No, we're not. Either you don't understand his position, or he isn't conservative. Conservatives are not for equality. That is an evil position.

The only way to have equality, is to have everyone equally poor.

Ok well

A. We donā€™t hate ourselves.
Then why do you act like it?

B. We do owe black people something. Remember slavery? Remember how shitty we treated black people after slavery? Itā€™s pretty well documented up until the late 60s.
No other race in HISTORY, ALREADY has been given MORE SPECIAL TREATMENT, QUOTAS, WELFARE and FREEBIES than blacks... NONE. I don't own them JACK SHIT. I never owned a SLAVE. I don't know anyone that has ever owned a SLAVE. I don't even know a SLAVE.

Ok, are you following this?

Now in the 1970ā€™s 80ā€™s 90ā€™s 2000s and 2010s we implemented programs like affirmative action and those programs helped lots of blacks but there is still much to be done.

We need to end ghettos where there are no economic opportunities.

They are our fellow Americans. Most of them are good people. I know itā€™s not all our fault black people have a fatherlessness problem but even that we are partially responsible for creating. Thatā€™s what you get when you treat people like second class citizens.
If they're our fellow Americans, then why do they insist on being called AFRICAN Americans? Doesn't sound to me like they want to be JUST AN AMERICAN. So if they HATE it here SO BAD, and they have it SO BAD here, then why don't they go back to their BELOVED LAND OF AFRICA? Why would they want to STAY HERE?

So I donā€™t hate myself or blacks I hate you ignorant white conservative racists who continue to not hire blacks because of your clear bias.
And there you go again with your leftist jackassery.

There are no bigger RACISTS on the PLANET than BLACKS, and you race baiting DEMOCRATS. You democrats NEED blacks ANGRY. You democrats FEED off RACISM and KEEPING BLACKS DOWN, because it helps you leftist filth get REELECTED. That's right, WE KNOW ALL ABOUT IT. Your BLM is nothing more than a FRONT for "ACT BLUE," which is nothing more than a REELECTION FUND WEBSITE FOR DEMOCRATS, and yes, IT'S RUN BY GEORGE SOROS. So you have ZERO HIGH GROUND. In fact, it is YOU DEMOCRATS that are the ROOT CAUSE of ALL OF THE BLACKS PROBLEMS. Blacks have been VOTING DEMOCRAT for DECADES, and WHAT IN THE HOLY EVER LOVIN' FUCK HAVE YOU DONE FOR THEM? You couldn't HELP THEM in the FIFTY YEARS THEY'VE BEEN BLOCK VOTING FOR YOU?

You're a JOKE, a PATHETIC JOKE, a hypocrite, a liar, and FULL OF SHIT.
Such white racist ignorance where do I start.

Iā€™m a white democrat and I love me. I also love liberal America and minorities. I feel bad for poor people stuck in ghettos. I donā€™t feel as bad for poor whites because they did that to themselves. They canā€™t blame racism for the situation they are in. Black people in ghettos can blame whites. Not entirely but some.

So the only people are hate are greedy, racist, ignorant conservatives. They have ruined the middle class. Us liberals through labor laws, unions, social security, go bills, Medicare....created the best middle class this world had never seen before and I donā€™t believe we will ever see again. The rich now completely rule this country. They even control the media you foolishly believe is liberal because they play you with god gays guns

i was at a party and a young white woman,looked a the party and commented on the lack of diversity.

i pointed out that she was judging the party goers by their skin color and finding fault with them based on their race.

she looked at me, with less intelligence in her eyes, than you see in a cow. that was dropped on it's head as a baby. repeatedly.

that is modern white dems.
Oh brother.

I love the fact that you guys see the upcoming revolution in the voter ranks so clearly you are posting glorified Facebook posts as a discussion point. Bwahahahaahaha. Jesus you are desperate. Liberals hate purposeful and willful ignorance. This is the age of re-enlightenment and those who cant be enlightened are destined to dwell in the ism's for the rest of their life looking for someone to blame that the world doesnt accept most favored people status anymore.

Why is that?
I know that Conservatives are fine with CEOs making 450 times the average worker's wage. Somehow they think that is good economics. But, yet again, no one mentioned wage disparity until you just did.

Do you think magnifying the absurd strengthens your argument?

It's called BRAIN WASHED...

Black people are upset with us liberal whites because we sit around and say and do nothing when blacks are murdered by cops. Or when cons bash kappernick.

What black woman says sheā€™s not oppressed? Cindi rice? Omorosa?

No Black American ever asked you to fight their battles for them. Un-fuck yourself ASAP.
Really? What about diversity programs implemented by white liberals in corporate America? Youā€™re telling me blacks arenā€™t asking them to continue on with those programs that look for diversity candidates rather than always finding a white guy for the job becauseā€white guys are the only one qualifiedā€

I suppose women who benefitted most from affirmative action didnā€™t like us opening those doors for them?

Only white men mind.

Well here's the problem as I have personally witnessed it.

I've seen this about 3 times.

Here is what happens. You set aside a position for a black person. Now by definition, if you are hiring someone specifically because they are black.... by definition you are NOT hiring them because they are qualified.

Every single black person I have seen hired for a affirmative actions positions has been unqualified.

Now you may think, and even that black person, may also think, that this is a benefit.

It actually is not. This is bad for a number of reasons, and the most important reason, is that it is bad for the black person himself.

That guy will never get a promotion, never get a raise, never get career. He is effectively trapped in a dead end job, he'll never move on unless he quits, and then he'll be replaced by the next unqualified black person that is stuck there forever.

You take that same guy, and put him into a position he actually is qualified for, he would be able to advance, and get promotions, and move up the corporate ladder, and achieve something.

But you hire him for an affirmative action position, where he isn't qualified, he will never move up from that. He'll watch all the co-workers around him get promotions, and move up, while he stays there forever.

On top of that, Affirmative Actions does something very insidious to everyone involved.

Namely, it is a lack of dignity.

Everyone knows that this black guy is completely unqualified for the position. Now of course no one is going to say anything. No one is going to walk up and say "You are only here because you are black". No one says that.

But they all know it. White liberals can't understand what it is like, to be in a position that you know you are unqualified for, and everyone else knows they are unqualified for, and having everyone tip toe around the white elephant in the room.

There is a huge loss of dignity, knowing you didn't earn your position, but you were "given" your position because of skin color.

Dignity and respect, are earned. Not granted. I keep hearing over and over that black people want equal dignity and respect.

Well great. How you get that, is by earning it, not having affirmative action bestow it on you. You can't get dignity and respect, by having a white left-winger tell you "I know you can't earn it on your own, so I'll make them give you a position". That is the exact OPPOSITE of dignity and respect.

You will never have dignity and respect, as long as you rely on white liberals for everything you want in life.

Why is that?
I know that Conservatives are fine with CEOs making 450 times the average worker's wage. Somehow they think that is good economics. But, yet again, no one mentioned wage disparity until you just did.

Do you think magnifying the absurd strengthens your argument?

Well again... If the CEO earned only 10 times the average workers wage.....

Not a single worker would be better off. Would you? Over the past 6 months, the wealthy 1% lost $50 Billion in wealth. How much better off today, than a few months ago, are you? Specifically because of their loss... who are you better off?

And we both know the answer, because I know the answer.... I'm not better off. I wasn't better off in 2009 when the wealthy lost trillions.

How is the wealthy earning less a benefit to anyone? It isn't. Just that's it. Game over. It is not. No one is better off now, because the wealthy are earning less.

So what does it matter? Greed.... envy... hate.... evil. That's why it matters to the left, how much the CEOs make.

Forum List

Back