Why do so many white democrats hate them selves?

they keep saying they owe black people something! Am I missing something?
Iā€™m a white democrat and I love me. I also love liberal America and minorities. I feel bad for poor people stuck in ghettos. I donā€™t feel as bad for poor whites because they did that to themselves. They canā€™t blame racism for the situation they are in. Black people in ghettos can blame whites. Not entirely but some.

So the only people are hate are greedy, racist, ignorant conservatives. They have ruined the middle class. Us liberals through labor laws, unions, social security, go bills, Medicare....created the best middle class this world had never seen before and I donā€™t believe we will ever see again. The rich now completely rule this country. They even control the media you foolishly believe is liberal because they play you with god gays guns

i was at a party and a young white woman,looked a the party and commented on the lack of diversity.

i pointed out that she was judging the party goers by their skin color and finding fault with them based on their race.

she looked at me, with less intelligence in her eyes, than you see in a cow. that was dropped on it's head as a baby. repeatedly.

that is modern white dems.

Well, that "young white woman" need not worry.

There will soon be enough diversity to warm the cockles of her heart!

We owe them equality. We owe them the same respect other citizens enjoy.

Were you against those concepts? Is that what you missed?
We owe all American equality of opportunity, we do not owe them equality of outcome.

The latter is an absurd notion.
You said equality of outcome. No one else has said that. Why are you arguing the absurd?
Because it's absurd, obviously. Liberals cannot fathom that though.
Conservatives are the people bringing that concept up.

Why is that?
Conservatives are bitching about income inequality? That's a new one.
I know that Conservatives are fine with CEOs making 450 times the average worker's wage. Somehow they think that is good economics. But, yet again, no one mentioned wage disparity until you just did.

Do you think magnifying the absurd strengthens your argument?
I am impressed that you get the absurdity of the equality-of-outcome argument. It doesn't make you intelligent, but perhaps less of an idiot than others. Still, you bitch about it.

Iā€™m a white democrat and I love me. I also love liberal America and minorities. I feel bad for poor people stuck in ghettos. I donā€™t feel as bad for poor whites because they did that to themselves. They canā€™t blame racism for the situation they are in. Black people in ghettos can blame whites. Not entirely but some.

So the only people are hate are greedy, racist, ignorant conservatives. They have ruined the middle class. Us liberals through labor laws, unions, social security, go bills, Medicare....created the best middle class this world had never seen before and I donā€™t believe we will ever see again. The rich now completely rule this country. They even control the media you foolishly believe is liberal because they play you with god gays guns
That free choice is a mutha ph uker. It is a shame. All of the government programs available and only the ones that give out money are used massively. We passed being suckers a long time ago. Authoritarian ways with the social programs, the schools and other avenues will reduce or end many problems. Not all.

We owe all American equality of opportunity, we do not owe them equality of outcome.

The latter is an absurd notion.
You said equality of outcome. No one else has said that. Why are you arguing the absurd?
Because it's absurd, obviously. Liberals cannot fathom that though.
Conservatives are the people bringing that concept up.

Why is that?
Conservatives are bitching about income inequality? That's a new one.
I know that Conservatives are fine with CEOs making 450 times the average worker's wage. Somehow they think that is good economics. But, yet again, no one mentioned wage disparity until you just did.

Do you think magnifying the absurd strengthens your argument?
I am impressed that you get the absurdity of the equality-of-outcome argument. It doesn't make you intelligent, but perhaps less of an idiot than others. Still, you bitch about it.
Iā€™m commenting not bitching

It's called BRAIN WASHED...

Black people are upset with us liberal whites because we sit around and say and do nothing when blacks are murdered by cops. Or when cons bash kappernick.

What black woman says sheā€™s not oppressed? Cindi rice? Omorosa?

No Black American ever asked you to fight their battles for them. Un-fuck yourself ASAP.
Really? What about diversity programs implemented by white liberals in corporate America? Youā€™re telling me blacks arenā€™t asking them to continue on with those programs that look for diversity candidates rather than always finding a white guy for the job becauseā€white guys are the only one qualifiedā€

I suppose women who benefitted most from affirmative action didnā€™t like us opening those doors for them?

Only white men mind.

Well here's the problem as I have personally witnessed it.

I've seen this about 3 times.

Here is what happens. You set aside a position for a black person. Now by definition, if you are hiring someone specifically because they are black.... by definition you are NOT hiring them because they are qualified.

Every single black person I have seen hired for a affirmative actions positions has been unqualified.

Now you may think, and even that black person, may also think, that this is a benefit.

It actually is not. This is bad for a number of reasons, and the most important reason, is that it is bad for the black person himself.

That guy will never get a promotion, never get a raise, never get career. He is effectively trapped in a dead end job, he'll never move on unless he quits, and then he'll be replaced by the next unqualified black person that is stuck there forever.

You take that same guy, and put him into a position he actually is qualified for, he would be able to advance, and get promotions, and move up the corporate ladder, and achieve something.

But you hire him for an affirmative action position, where he isn't qualified, he will never move up from that. He'll watch all the co-workers around him get promotions, and move up, while he stays there forever.

On top of that, Affirmative Actions does something very insidious to everyone involved.

Namely, it is a lack of dignity.

Everyone knows that this black guy is completely unqualified for the position. Now of course no one is going to say anything. No one is going to walk up and say "You are only here because you are black". No one says that.

But they all know it. White liberals can't understand what it is like, to be in a position that you know you are unqualified for, and everyone else knows they are unqualified for, and having everyone tip toe around the white elephant in the room.

There is a huge loss of dignity, knowing you didn't earn your position, but you were "given" your position because of skin color.

Dignity and respect, are earned. Not granted. I keep hearing over and over that black people want equal dignity and respect.

Well great. How you get that, is by earning it, not having affirmative action bestow it on you. You can't get dignity and respect, by having a white left-winger tell you "I know you can't earn it on your own, so I'll make them give you a position". That is the exact OPPOSITE of dignity and respect.

You will never have dignity and respect, as long as you rely on white liberals for everything you want in life.
Well Iā€™m telling you that diversity programs and affirmative action have shown us that you white men were wrong. Turns out the black or woman could do the job. But historically youā€™ve been saying these blacks are unqualified.

Guess what? My brother wasnā€™t qualified to be the Vice President of hr for a Fortune 500 company when they named him to the position. A white man who was vp before him saw something in him and gave h8m a shot.

Were asking you to give more women and blacks who are qualified a shot. Quit disqualifying them because of a bias you clearly possess. You canā€™t get better when you donā€™t even admit you have a problem. Bu5 itā€™s no problem for you, just blacks and women.

Black people are upset with us liberal whites because we sit around and say and do nothing when blacks are murdered by cops. Or when cons bash kappernick.

No Black American ever asked you to fight their battles for them. Un-fuck yourself ASAP.
Really? What about diversity programs implemented by white liberals in corporate America? Youā€™re telling me blacks arenā€™t asking them to continue on with those programs that look for diversity candidates rather than always finding a white guy for the job becauseā€white guys are the only one qualifiedā€

I suppose women who benefitted most from affirmative action didnā€™t like us opening those doors for them?

Only white men mind.

Well here's the problem as I have personally witnessed it.

I've seen this about 3 times.

Here is what happens. You set aside a position for a black person. Now by definition, if you are hiring someone specifically because they are black.... by definition you are NOT hiring them because they are qualified.

Every single black person I have seen hired for a affirmative actions positions has been unqualified.

Now you may think, and even that black person, may also think, that this is a benefit.

It actually is not. This is bad for a number of reasons, and the most important reason, is that it is bad for the black person himself.

That guy will never get a promotion, never get a raise, never get career. He is effectively trapped in a dead end job, he'll never move on unless he quits, and then he'll be replaced by the next unqualified black person that is stuck there forever.

You take that same guy, and put him into a position he actually is qualified for, he would be able to advance, and get promotions, and move up the corporate ladder, and achieve something.

But you hire him for an affirmative action position, where he isn't qualified, he will never move up from that. He'll watch all the co-workers around him get promotions, and move up, while he stays there forever.

On top of that, Affirmative Actions does something very insidious to everyone involved.

Namely, it is a lack of dignity.

Everyone knows that this black guy is completely unqualified for the position. Now of course no one is going to say anything. No one is going to walk up and say "You are only here because you are black". No one says that.

But they all know it. White liberals can't understand what it is like, to be in a position that you know you are unqualified for, and everyone else knows they are unqualified for, and having everyone tip toe around the white elephant in the room.

There is a huge loss of dignity, knowing you didn't earn your position, but you were "given" your position because of skin color.

Dignity and respect, are earned. Not granted. I keep hearing over and over that black people want equal dignity and respect.

Well great. How you get that, is by earning it, not having affirmative action bestow it on you. You can't get dignity and respect, by having a white left-winger tell you "I know you can't earn it on your own, so I'll make them give you a position". That is the exact OPPOSITE of dignity and respect.

You will never have dignity and respect, as long as you rely on white liberals for everything you want in life.
I read your entire post. I donā€™t completely disagree with you. My brother worked at ford. Long time ago. They hired these black women to be secretaries. Always late, bad manners, not that good. Couldnā€™t speak professionally. I asked why he hired them he said itā€™s for their kids. Affirmative action for her is supposed to help her kids too plus then sheā€™s not on welfare.

Also keep in mind we have an illegal employer problem. Great example is chicago. Lots of poor blacks in IL Who donā€™t have jobs. Have you been to Chicago lately? Itā€™s like youā€™re in mexico in certain areas. This is happening all 50 states but it especially hurts our poorest who tend to live in ghettos. WE need to go after illegal employers. Only then will mexicans go home and stop coming. Illegal employers are killing the poor and middle class. Itā€™s one way the rich have waged class warfare on the rest of us. Hiring illegals in their corporations.

i was at a party and a young white woman,looked a the party and commented on the lack of diversity.

i pointed out that she was judging the party goers by their skin color and finding fault with them based on their race.

she looked at me, with less intelligence in her eyes, than you see in a cow. that was dropped on it's head as a baby. repeatedly.

Oh brother.

it was a nice party, out in the suburbs. it was actually quite diverse. but she was only seeing race and she found fault with the overrepresentation of white people.

that is pure racism, anti-white racism from a white liberal.

Not sure whether Democrats hate themselves more or not. Last suicide study I saw had higher numbers for republicans and gun owners.
Oh yeah? Well link us to that study, let's see it...

Probably a study sponsored by CNN and the NYT. :lol:

Oh brother.

it was a nice party, out in the suburbs. it was actually quite diverse. but she was only seeing race and she found fault with the overrepresentation of white people.

You know what we need to do, and you wont like it. We hav3 to throw everyone in Detroit whoā€™s not working out of the city. if you have a job you can stay if not you need to come ou5 to the suburb where there are lots of jobs and employers willing to hire you.

Will we be lying to them?

Oh brother.

You know what we need to do, and you wont like it. We hav3 to throw everyone in Detroit whoā€™s not working out of the city. if you have a job you can stay if not you need to come ou5 to the suburb where there are lots of jobs and employers willing to hire you.

this was a rust belt city but not detroit.

and i don't get your point. how does that address the topic about white libs hating whites?

Only white men mind.

The radical, politically correct, postmodernist American left views blacks, women, and any other diverse or minority group as a collective hive mind whose members all think and behave exactly alike. Our Constitution, rule of law, and social contractā€”all founded on individual liberty SEES and treats each and every American citizen as a unique individual, a universe unto themselves, whose success or failure is measured by individual effort and personal responsibility. These concepts and ideas you radical leftists will never comprehend because you treat all groups as one whole or aggregate, never as unique people; all you see is color, culture, religion, language, gender, etc. You and your ilk are lost, clueless, dangerous for every American.
Youā€™re just sad because 95% of them vote democratic.

If we could just get more of them to vote.

oh yea, Gretchen Whitmer mailed everyone absentee ballots this year. Youā€™ll be hearing from the siestas this year

Oh brother.

and i don't get your point. how does that address the topic about white libs hating whites?
As a group weā€™re doing fine. Or, better than those other groups.

And itā€™s men we hate. White men treat white women like second class citizens too. Women have benefitted most from aa.

Why you hate white women and even more so black Hispanic and Muslim women?

No, we don't owe them equality. If you mean equality under the law, then yes, and they have it. Just just "equality"? No.

If I spend 4 years working at job, taking college classes at night, get a degree in engineering, work 2 year as an intern, 2 years as an assistant engineer, and then make it to a company lead engineer position, earning $100,000 a year.....

And this black guy over there does not do all that.... No, we are not going to be equal, and that both right, and good. We shouldn't be equal. I worked my butt off to get to a better place. He didn't.

He is where he is by choice, and I am where I am by choice.

Not going to be 'equal'.
When all things are equal choosing the diversity candidate is the right thing to do.

Lets say the entire company is run by white males. You have five candidates to run hr or accounting. 4 white guys and one Hispanic lady. All equally qualified. You never know till you give the person a chance. Everyone should say the Hispanic woman or black guy. No brainer

Oh brother.

As a group weā€™re doing fine. Or, better than those other groups.

And itā€™s men we hate. White men treat white women like second class citizens too. Women have benefitted most from aa.

Why you hate white women and even more so black Hispanic and Muslim women?

the party was a mix of men and women. she looked at a gathering of mostly white people in a mostly white neighborhood and found it to be a problem, because of the race of the people.

when you celebrate "diversity" as an inherent good, you imply that "white" is an inherent bad.

or at least, that is the way that it is hitting a lot of liberal minds.

that is not healthy. your attempt to distract from that, is noted. i can understand why you would want to avoid the topic.

What makes you think that white Democrats hate themselves? Are you projecting?
Did you read the post?
I did...and my question still stands.

Well that was all very generic, garden variety, warm 'n fuzzy, rose colored glasses, circle jerk feel good liberal fluff, but you didn't answer the OP in the least. None of you leftists so far have. You've all avoided the point.
I see a lot of trumpanzees so pissed off that their "leg up" for being white males still couldn't keep them from being losers.

What makes you think that white Democrats hate themselves? Are you projecting?
Did you read the post?
I did...and my question still stands.
You want to punish your self for slavery

..a lot are fat ugly woman--they hate the world for being fat and ugly

Forum List

Back