Why do so many white democrats hate them selves?

• Banned

they keep saying they owe black people something! Am I missing something?
I’m a white democrat and I love me. I also love liberal America and minorities. I feel bad for poor people stuck in ghettos. I don’t feel as bad for poor whites because they did that to themselves. They can’t blame racism for the situation they are in. Black people in ghettos can blame whites. Not entirely but some.

So the only people are hate are greedy, racist, ignorant conservatives. They have ruined the middle class. Us liberals through labor laws, unions, social security, go bills, Medicare....created the best middle class this world had never seen before and I don’t believe we will ever see again. The rich now completely rule this country. They even control the media you foolishly believe is liberal because they play you with god gays guns

It's called BRAIN WASHED...

Black people are upset with us liberal whites because we sit around and say and do nothing when blacks are murdered by cops. Or when cons bash kappernick.

What black woman says she’s not oppressed? Cindi rice? Omorosa?

I’m a white democrat and I love me. I also love liberal America and minorities. I feel bad for poor people stuck in ghettos. I don’t feel as bad for poor whites because they did that to themselves. They can’t blame racism for the situation they are in. Black people in ghettos can blame whites. Not entirely but some.

So the only people are hate are greedy, racist, ignorant conservatives. They have ruined the middle class. Us liberals through labor laws, unions, social security, go bills, Medicare....created the best middle class this world had never seen before and I don’t believe we will ever see again. The rich now completely rule this country. They even control the media you foolishly believe is liberal because they play you with god gays guns
Well that was all very generic, garden variety, warm 'n fuzzy, rose colored glasses, circle jerk feel good liberal fluff, but you didn't answer the OP in the least. None of you leftists so far have. You've all avoided the point.

They ALL want to fall on their swords of white guilt and become martyrs for the cause and self-flagellate until they're stripped of flesh. They've been inculcated on self-racial hatred for years in public schools, indoctrinated into a sociopathic cult of righteous indignation and led to believe they are their own Gods. That about cover it?

Black people are upset with us liberal whites because we sit around and say and do nothing when blacks are murdered by cops. Or when cons bash kappernick.

"When blacks are MURDERED by cops"... and THEEEEERRRRRRREE IT IS, the LEFTARD BULL SHIT.

You just made you and all your comments IRRELEVANT, because it appears the only thing you can do is SPEW THE BULL SHIT DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING GARBAGE.

No Black American ever asked you to fight their battles for them. Un-fuck yourself ASAP.

Not sure whether Democrats hate themselves more or not. Last suicide study I saw had higher numbers for republicans and gun owners.

Not sure whether Democrats hate themselves more or not. Last suicide study I saw had higher numbers for republicans and gun owners.
Oh yeah? Well link us to that study, let's see it...

Well that was all very generic, garden variety, warm 'n fuzzy, rose colored glasses, circle jerk feel good liberal fluff, but you didn't answer the OP in the least. None of you leftists so far have. You've all avoided the point.
Ok well

A. We don’t hate ourselves.

B. We do owe black people something. Remember slavery? Remember how shitty we treated black people after slavery? It’s pretty well documented up until the late 60s.

Ok, are you following this?

Now in the 1970’s 80’s 90’s 2000s and 2010s we implemented programs like affirmative action and those programs helped lots of blacks but there is still much to be done.

We need to end ghettos where there are no economic opportunities.

They are our fellow Americans. Most of them are good people. I know it’s not all our fault black people have a fatherlessness problem but even that we are partially responsible for creating. That’s what you get when you treat people like second class citizens.

So I don’t hate myself or blacks I hate you ignorant white conservative racists who continue to not hire blacks because of your clear bias.

No Black American ever asked you to fight their battles for them. Un-fuck yourself ASAP.
If it weren’t for us you’d still own slaves

Really? What about diversity programs implemented by white liberals in corporate America? You’re telling me blacks aren’t asking them to continue on with those programs that look for diversity candidates rather than always finding a white guy for the job because”white guys are the only one qualified”

I suppose women who benefitted most from affirmative action didn’t like us opening those doors for them?

Only white men mind.

Not sure how that refrains to this post

Ok well

B. We do owe black people something. Remember slavery? Remember how shitty we treated black people after slavery? It’s pretty well documented up until the late 60s.

Now in the 1970’s 80’s 90’s 2000s and 2010s we implemented programs like affirmative action and those programs helped lots of blacks but there is still much to be done.

They are our fellow Americans. Most of them are good people. I know it’s not all our fault black people have a fatherlessness problem but even that we are partially responsible for creating. That’s what you get when you treat people like second class citizens.

So I don’t hate myself or blacks I hate you ignorant white conservative racists who continue to not hire blacks because of your clear bias.
Aren’t you the ones oppressing them? Haha

Ok well

Then why do you act like it?

No other race in HISTORY, ALREADY has been given MORE SPECIAL TREATMENT, QUOTAS, WELFARE and FREEBIES than blacks... NONE. I don't own them JACK SHIT. I never owned a SLAVE. I don't know anyone that has ever owned a SLAVE. I don't even know a SLAVE.

If they're our fellow Americans, then why do they insist on being called AFRICAN Americans? Doesn't sound to me like they want to be JUST AN AMERICAN. So if they HATE it here SO BAD, and they have it SO BAD here, then why don't they go back to their BELOVED LAND OF AFRICA? Why would they want to STAY HERE?

And there you go again with your leftist jackassery.

There are no bigger RACISTS on the PLANET than BLACKS, and you race baiting DEMOCRATS. You democrats NEED blacks ANGRY. You democrats FEED off RACISM and KEEPING BLACKS DOWN, because it helps you leftist filth get REELECTED. That's right, WE KNOW ALL ABOUT IT. Your BLM is nothing more than a FRONT for "ACT BLUE," which is nothing more than a REELECTION FUND WEBSITE FOR DEMOCRATS, and yes, IT'S RUN BY GEORGE SOROS. So you have ZERO HIGH GROUND. In fact, it is YOU DEMOCRATS that are the ROOT CAUSE of ALL OF THE BLACKS PROBLEMS. Blacks have been VOTING DEMOCRAT for DECADES, and WHAT IN THE HOLY EVER LOVIN' FUCK HAVE YOU DONE FOR THEM? You couldn't HELP THEM in the FIFTY YEARS THEY'VE BEEN BLOCK VOTING FOR YOU?

You're a JOKE, a PATHETIC JOKE, a hypocrite, a liar, and FULL OF SHIT.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back