Why do so many libs think it's ok to break the law if it's done in the name of social protesting?

The Russians are now saying they helped That Piece Of Shit trump, but the cons are angry at Americans for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Conservatives, you are not Americans any more. Whether you admit it to yourselves or not is irrelevant. You have no country. Your god is your political party.

Where in the first amendment does it say that people have the right to destroy property and assault other people?

So that whole Boston Tea Party, you'd have preferred they went to prison.

Ahhh.

The Russians are now saying they helped That Piece Of Shit trump, but the cons are angry at Americans for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Conservatives, you are not Americans any more. Whether you admit it to yourselves or not is irrelevant. You have no country. Your god is your political party.

Where in the first amendment does it say that people have the right to destroy property and assault other people?

Ahhh.

I'd prefer that last night protestors were not destroying property and assaulting people.

Ahhh.

I'd prefer that last night protestors were not destroying property and assaulting people.

I don't want to see anyone assaulting anyone else. Property is collateral damage. If they have proof of who it is they get prosecuted and pay the damages.

The Law doesn't take a "TIME OUT" because Libs got their feelings hurt.

It's illegal to vandalize property and assault people at 8am on Christmas morning and it's illegal to vandalize property and assault people the night after an election you are crying about.

"PROTEST" and "RIOT" do NOT have to be synonymous.

Act like good citizens, you jackasses.
I would agree with you post if you didn't use the word Libs... no need for that. Whether they are liberals, democrats, or anti trump conservatives/Reps, there is no need for violence. Some out there I'd bet don't even follow politics, they just want to raise hell.

The people protesting are liberals. That's why I said Libs. If it was the same thing going on by Consevatives if Hillary won, I would have called out Cons.

Sorry if you were triggered.
I'm just sick of the "everything liberal is evil, and everything conservative is right and perfect" attitude, its just not the case. The beauty of this country, when it functions correctly, is when the two sides can work together to make the best decisions to better our country. The demonizing has got to stop at some point. The protests are Hillary supporters and anti-trumpers who don't necessarily subscribe to a liberal or conservative ideology but more so, want to voice their protest of who was elected. Sure i expect many are liberals, but that is not necessarily the core reason for the protest
Like I'v been saying since the election, painful as it is, I promote giving Trump a chance and coming together at this time as the entire campaign was one big protest. But if people need voice their concerns then I understand. Violence or destruction at any level is wrong and unnecessary.

If you don't think that there are conservative muslims, latinos, women, and LGBT out there protesting or living in fear being justifiably nervous about what the future holds for them, then you are not paying attention. It is a very real fear that is a direct result of the effects caused by the type of campaign that was run by Trump. I'd hope that Trump and his supporters can take a moment to recognize and understand these fears and do what they can to express empathy for them.

Destroying property and assaulting people is not a valid response to a fair election that you disagree with how other people voted.

Hillary got over 5 million less votes than Obama got. Blame those people that voted for Obama, but not Hillary. Dont blame those who voted for Trump.
I never said destroying shit was the proper response or form of protest. Did you not understand what my point was?

Ahhh.

I don't want to see anyone assaulting anyone else. Property is collateral damage. If they have proof of who it is they get prosecuted and pay the damages.

Beating caught on video: Attackers yell 'Don't vote Trump!'

Well, now you've seen it.

Ahhh.

Chicago. Home of the murder capital in the US. Massive gun control except for the criminals. They get to keep the guns.

Ahhh.

My own particular bent on message boards, I give someone one time to be so cliche and one sided that it isn't worth one's time. Afterwards off to ignore.

There are videos of POS trump supporters beating old women and other people. I said NOBODY should be doing it. Is that hard to understand?

Ahhh.

Chicago. Home of the murder capital in the US. Massive gun control except for the criminals. They get to keep the guns.

Yeah, no gun murders anywhere else in the world. In Con land.

You are another with the nonstop cliche's. Off to ignore. Bye now.

Ahhh.

Yup- Happened everywhere. Typical Dems...

Ahhh.

My own particular bent on message boards, I give someone one time to be so cliche and one sided that it isn't worth one's time. Afterwards off to ignore.

There are videos of POS trump supporters beating old women and other people. I said NOBODY should be doing it. Is that hard to understand?
Post it snowflake. How many Hillary supporters were paid? How many GOP protesters executed supporters? How many Clinton supporters were thrown off rooftops because they were gay?

What is a Lib?
Weirdo's with an anything goes ideology
A general taker
An illegal immigrant
Single teenage mothers of five with four baby daddy's
Lost souls with facial tattoos, 14" green mohawks and holes the size of a quarter in their ears
Ghetto thugs sucking the welfare tit dry
Men who think they're women
Generally speaking, a true "Lib" is a member of a sub-human culture...you can't even try to understand them if you're legit

So you're a lib? Got it.

Yeah, I'm a lib...what are you 12 years old?
You've made it clear where you stand bud...I know right where to categorize you.
AWESOME post count by the way...you must have an amazing life.

What is a Lib?
A general taker
An illegal immigrant
Lost souls with facial tattoos, 14" green mohawks and holes the size of a quarter in their ears
Generally speaking, a true "Lib" is a member of a sub-human culture...you can't even try to understand them if you're legit

So you're a lib? Got it.

You've made it clear where you stand bud...I know right where to categorize you.

Really? Where?

Oh stop with the 'Russia' bullshit already.

'Russia said...'

How about do something no lib has done yet - produce some definitive, undeniable evidence! The FBI has been quoted and linked NUMEROUS times declaring they found NO LINK between Trump and Putin...

But 'Russia says'... Yeah.
You didn't see the Russian parliament (or whatever they call themselves) applauding and opening bottles of champagne? Gave me the creeps.

What is a Lib?
A general taker
An illegal immigrant

So you're a lib? Got it.

Yeah, I'm a lib...

According to your own definition. You are clearly sub-human after all ...

Why do so many libs think it's ok to break the law if it's done in the name of social protesting?

Because they're scum?

Forum List

Back