Why do so many libs think it's ok to break the law if it's done in the name of social protesting?

The Russians are now saying they helped That Piece Of Shit trump, but the cons are angry at Americans for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Conservatives, you are not Americans any more. Whether you admit it to yourselves or not is irrelevant. You have no country. Your god is your political party.
Oh stop with the 'Russia' bullshit already.

'Russia said...'

How about do something no lib has done yet - produce some definitive, undeniable evidence! The FBI has been quoted and linked NUMEROUS times declaring they found NO LINK between Trump and Putin...

But 'Russia says'... Yeah.
You didn't see the Russian parliament (or whatever they call themselves) applauding and opening bottles of champagne? Gave me the creeps.
Russia being happy Trump won is no rovwn connection between Putin and Trump...except in tha bitter anarchist mind of a Hillary supporter.
I'm not sure what a rovwn connection is, and I'm not saying Trump is a spy, but were they breakin out the bubbly when Obama won? Or Bush? Maybe they did--I didn't watch the news much back then.

The Russians are now saying they helped That Piece Of Shit trump, but the cons are angry at Americans for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Conservatives, you are not Americans any more. Whether you admit it to yourselves or not is irrelevant. You have no country. Your god is your political party.
Oh stop with the 'Russia' bullshit already.

'Russia said...'

How about do something no lib has done yet - produce some definitive, undeniable evidence! The FBI has been quoted and linked NUMEROUS times declaring they found NO LINK between Trump and Putin...

But 'Russia says'... Yeah.
You didn't see the Russian parliament (or whatever they call themselves) applauding and opening bottles of champagne? Gave me the creeps.
Russia being happy Trump won is no rovwn connection between Putin and Trump...except in tha bitter anarchist mind of a Hillary supporter.
I'm not sure what a rovwn connection is, and I'm not saying Trump is a spy, but were they breakin out the bubbly when Obama won? Or Bush? Maybe they did--I didn't watch the news much back then.
The only 'bubbly' that will be broken out over Obama is in celebration of him stepping down on his last day.

Forum List

Back