Why do so many libs think it's ok to break the law if it's done in the name of social protesting?

The Law doesn't take a "TIME OUT" because Libs got their feelings hurt.

It's illegal to vandalize property and assault people at 8am on Christmas morning and it's illegal to vandalize property and assault people the night after an election you are crying about.

"PROTEST" and "RIOT" do NOT have to be synonymous.

Act like good citizens, you jackasses.
I would agree with you post if you didn't use the word Libs... no need for that. Whether they are liberals, democrats, or anti trump conservatives/Reps, there is no need for violence. Some out there I'd bet don't even follow politics, they just want to raise hell.

The people protesting are liberals. That's why I said Libs. If it was the same thing going on by Consevatives if Hillary won, I would have called out Cons.

Sorry if you were triggered.

Civil Disobedience by Henry David Thoreau

It requires reading so I know almost no conservatives will have read it. And it is just one of many.
I presume you mean Uncivil Disobedience.
I grew up in Brooklyn under Liberals so I know that rioting is patriotic

I love the part where Thoreau promotes the destruction of property and assaults on people as civil disobedience tactics.
Detales, shmeetales, fairy tales.

If you watch the protesters they are young and angry. No substance at all just pure emotion, because Trump has not even been sworn in yet. This won't last long but be careful out there. Stay out of the hood for a while. :biggrin:

If you watch the protesters they are young and angry. No substance at all just pure emotion, because Trump has not even been sworn in yet. This won't last long but be careful out there. Stay out of the hood for a while. :biggrin:
It's not just the hood, it's the spoiled brats in the suburbs also.

Looks like the Left is getting a solid jump for 2020. They are who we thought they are.......violent malcontents.

Turn the cameras off and they will go home. Tell the media to ignore the protesters or we will ignore them. We have the power now. They lost we won lets act like it.

The Russians are now saying they helped That Piece Of Shit trump, but the cons are angry at Americans for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Conservatives, you are not Americans any more. Whether you admit it to yourselves or not is irrelevant. You have no country. Your god is your political party.

Why? Liberals are criminals who believe what they want is more important than the law and do NOT believe in personal accountability.
You are so lame. Conservatives are blah blah blah I could make up a bunch of shity insults and be like you but why in the world would I do that? Blah Blah Blah....
When Obama became President he IMMEDIATELY declared he personally did not like the DOMA, and because HE did not agree with the LAW he - FIDEL Obama ordered hos administration NOT to enforce the law.

What did I say? Liberals don't give a samn about the law, only what THEY want. This is what Obama did...his whole Presidency. This is what Hillary did...her whole life...and it caught up to her, which is why she lost the election.

I am not just saying it - Hillary and Barry have demonstrated this over and over and OVER. THEIR ACTIONS have spoken louder than MY words...
I'm assuming that you are a conservative, is that right? This is what confuses me about the DOMA situation. As a conservative isn't it your principle to fight for individual freedoms and less government interference? Basically, the government shouldn't be telling us how to live?? If this is true then how in the world can you justify, having the government telling the LGBT community who they can and can't marry? Limiting and differentiating their rights and freedoms to act like any other couple or family?? It makes no sense, conservative or liberal, i'd think this is just a common sense civil rights move independent of ideology, that came much much too late... much like abolishing slavery, black civil rights, and women's rights.
DOMA just happened to he the law he chose to refuse to enforce. The point that you missed ot chose to overlook was that Barry took his Oath of Office with no intent to keep that oath, as demonstrated by so quickly violating it by declaring his administration would not enforce a LAW he disagreed with / did not like.

That was not the act of a newly elected SERVANT OF THE PEOPLE...it was the act of a DESPOT...right off the bat.

The Russians are now saying they helped That Piece Of Shit trump, but the cons are angry at Americans for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Conservatives, you are not Americans any more. Whether you admit it to yourselves or not is irrelevant. You have no country. Your god is your political party.
Oh stop with the 'Russia' bullshit already.

'Russia said...'

How about do something no lib has done yet - produce some definitive, undeniable evidence! The FBI has been quoted and linked NUMEROUS times declaring they found NO LINK between Trump and Putin...

But 'Russia says'... Yeah.

I have a feeling that if we make it to 2020, the Dems are going to be so embarrassed they won't have a chance. I believe Trump has the foresight and talent to turn America around and set us back on a bright path that the majority of the country will recognize and agree with by the time the next election rolls around. We'll see.

----

Actually they just said that they had been in contact with people on the Trump side, they said the Clinton side refused their envoys. Your media is spinning a yarn about something that is the normal course of election processes and you idiots are falling for it. Hilarious. Look it up, envoys from every country that has an interest in the US elections have contacted folks on both sides from the moment the race started. It's not even something that gets mentioned except this year, because Soros is trying to push an agenda that would lead to WWIII and finally complete the Nazi narrative about the strength of the aryan race. Hell he probably thinks the Russian's are the new white bread since they've kept themselves clean - and at present Russia might actually win in such a case because our shit is so outdated and likely reverse engineered by ISIS and everyone else - they probably sold the plans to the Russians so they know exactly how to covertly disable our shit...

It's illegal to vandalize property and assault people at 8am on Christmas morning and it's illegal to vandalize property and assault people the night after an election you are crying about.

I would agree with you post if you didn't use the word Libs... no need for that. Whether they are liberals, democrats, or anti trump conservatives/Reps, there is no need for violence. Some out there I'd bet don't even follow politics, they just want to raise hell.

The people protesting are liberals. That's why I said Libs. If it was the same thing going on by Consevatives if Hillary won, I would have called out Cons.

I'm just sick of the "everything liberal is evil, and everything conservative is right and perfect" attitude, its just not the case. The beauty of this country, when it functions correctly, is when the two sides can work together to make the best decisions to better our country. The demonizing has got to stop at some point. The protests are Hillary supporters and anti-trumpers who don't necessarily subscribe to a liberal or conservative ideology but more so, want to voice their protest of who was elected. Sure i expect many are liberals, but that is not necessarily the core reason for the protest
Like I'v been saying since the election, painful as it is, I promote giving Trump a chance and coming together at this time as the entire campaign was one big protest. But if people need voice their concerns then I understand. Violence or destruction at any level is wrong and unnecessary.

If you don't think that there are conservative muslims, latinos, women, and LGBT out there protesting or living in fear being justifiably nervous about what the future holds for them, then you are not paying attention. It is a very real fear that is a direct result of the effects caused by the type of campaign that was run by Trump. I'd hope that Trump and his supporters can take a moment to recognize and understand these fears and do what they can to express empathy for them.

What is a Lib?
Weirdo's with an anything goes ideology
A general taker
An illegal immigrant
Single teenage mothers of five with four baby daddy's
Lost souls with facial tattoos, 14" green mohawks and holes the size of a quarter in their ears
Ghetto thugs sucking the welfare tit dry
Men who think they're women
Generally speaking, a true "Lib" is a member of a sub-human culture...you can't even try to understand them if you're legit

Where in the first amendment does it say that people have the right to destroy property and assault other people?

How angry would you be if someone was burning your house down?
You're a disgrace to America.

Moscow had contacts with Trump team during campaign, Russian diplomat says

One would think, having seen before how eager Congress is to 'investigate' things, that Russia interfering with a US election would be at the top of the list of things to investigate.

Instead they'll act like they're deaf and blind. Conservatives you just have to admit you are not Americans anymore. You aren't. Even when Russia helps rig a US election you don't care as long as it is your god and savior, your political party, that is getting the help. You are not Americans and you are not Christians. Just by your actions you've given up both of those titles.

I'm just sick of the "everything liberal is evil, and everything conservative is right and perfect" attitude, its just not the case. The beauty of this country, when it functions correctly, is when the two sides can work together to make the best decisions to better our country. The demonizing has got to stop at some point. The protests are Hillary supporters and anti-trumpers who don't necessarily subscribe to a liberal or conservative ideology but more so, want to voice their protest of who was elected. Sure i expect many are liberals, but that is not necessarily the core reason for the protest
Like I'v been saying since the election, painful as it is, I promote giving Trump a chance and coming together at this time as the entire campaign was one big protest. But if people need voice their concerns then I understand. Violence or destruction at any level is wrong and unnecessary.

If you don't think that there are conservative muslims, latinos, women, and LGBT out there protesting or living in fear being justifiably nervous about what the future holds for them, then you are not paying attention. It is a very real fear that is a direct result of the effects caused by the type of campaign that was run by Trump. I'd hope that Trump and his supporters can take a moment to recognize and understand these fears and do what they can to express empathy for them.

Destroying property and assaulting people is not a valid response to a fair election that you disagree with how other people voted.

Hillary got over 5 million less votes than Obama got. Blame those people that voted for Obama, but not Hillary. Dont blame those who voted for Trump.

Hey 'Fig', you, Hillary, and Barry....just lost.

Cram your 'sour grapes' bullshit.

Forum List

Back