Why do so many libs think it's ok to break the law if it's done in the name of social protesting?

What is a Lib?
Weirdo's with an anything goes ideology
A general taker
An illegal immigrant
Single teenage mothers of five with four baby daddy's
Lost souls with facial tattoos, 14" green mohawks and holes the size of a quarter in their ears
Ghetto thugs sucking the welfare tit dry
Men who think they're women
Generally speaking, a true "Lib" is a member of a sub-human culture...you can't even try to understand them if you're legit

So you're a lib? Got it.

Yeah, I'm a lib...

According to your own definition. You are clearly sub-human after all ...
Go follow someone else around this giant cyber world like the lost soul you are...I promise I'll continue to make you feel and look stupid...Sometimes you can pick the wrong fight with the wrong person...Be careful.
"By the way, you have an awesome post count...you must have an amazing life."

Fuck this pussy footing around.
Break out the fire hoses and if that doesn't work call out the National Guard.

For those of us old enough to remember, even today the score remains:

NG 4
Kent State 0

Why? Liberals are criminals who believe what they want is more important than the law and do NOT believe in personal accountability.
not true

I don't have a problem with liberals. In fact, I love them. I really do.

Our Founding Fathers were liberals. The Republican Party was founded as, and still is, a liberal abolitionist party that thinks ALL races should be treated equally.

Liberals, true liberals, are kind, considerate, loving people

But there are so few liberals left. They have been co-opted, infiltrated and polluted with radical ideas to the point that there are only dimocrap scum left.

And dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. Wore than Nazis, worse than communists, worse than Fascists, worse than Pol Pot or Mao or Che -- Any of them.

Know why? Because those people were fighting what they truly believed to be real oppression and were trying to do something for their people.

dimocraps are simply scum. They believe in nothing, they fight for anything, and they hate everybody.

That's why I never bad mouth 'liberals'

There aren't any left. Or, very few. I know a hand full and they are truly nice, wonderful, sweet human beings. Not real politically astute but too sweet and too nice to get angry with.

Very few of them left. And they have no power in the dimocrap scum party. It was stripped from them at the 1968 democrat Convention, so now --

It's only dimocraps. And dimocraps are the lowest form of life to ever exist on the Planet
Understand this

The Russians are now saying they helped That Piece Of Shit trump, but the cons are angry at Americans for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Conservatives, you are not Americans any more. Whether you admit it to yourselves or not is irrelevant. You have no country. Your god is your political party.
Oh stop with the 'Russia' bullshit already.

'Russia said...'

How about do something no lib has done yet - produce some definitive, undeniable evidence! The FBI has been quoted and linked NUMEROUS times declaring they found NO LINK between Trump and Putin...

But 'Russia says'... Yeah.
You didn't see the Russian parliament (or whatever they call themselves) applauding and opening bottles of champagne? Gave me the creeps.
Russia being happy Trump won is no rovwn connection between Putin and Trump...except in tha bitter anarchist mind of a Hillary supporter.

The Law doesn't take a "TIME OUT" because Libs got their feelings hurt.

It's illegal to vandalize property and assault people at 8am on Christmas morning and it's illegal to vandalize property and assault people the night after an election you are crying about.

"PROTEST" and "RIOT" do NOT have to be synonymous.

Act like good citizens, you jackasses.
It should be clear. They wanted a criminal in the WH after having one for eight years. They are for everything that is wrong with this country. They ARE criminals.

Why? Liberals are criminals who believe what they want is more important than the law and do NOT believe in personal accountability.
not true

I don't have a problem with liberals. In fact, I love them. I really do.

Our Founding Fathers were liberals. The Republican Party was founded as, and still is, a liberal abolitionist party that thinks ALL races should be treated equally.

Liberals, true liberals, are kind, considerate, loving people

But there are so few liberals left. They have been co-opted, infiltrated and polluted with radical ideas to the point that there are only dimocrap scum left.

And dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. Wore than Nazis, worse than communists, worse than Fascists, worse than Pol Pot or Mao or Che -- Any of them.

Know why? Because those people were fighting what they truly believed to be real oppression and were trying to do something for their people.

dimocraps are simply scum. They believe in nothing, they fight for anything, and they hate everybody.

That's why I never bad mouth 'liberals'

There aren't any left. Or, very few. I know a hand full and they are truly nice, wonderful, sweet human beings. Not real politically astute but too sweet and too nice to get angry with.

Very few of them left. And they have no power in the dimocrap scum party. It was stripped from them at the 1968 democrat Convention, so now --

It's only dimocraps. And dimocraps are the lowest form of life to ever exist on the Planet
Understand this

Well put and spot-on.
Things have definitely changed...New-age dimocrap / progressive's are well represented:
4.jpg

If you watch the protesters they are young and angry. No substance at all just pure emotion, because Trump has not even been sworn in yet. This won't last long but be careful out there. Stay out of the hood for a while. :biggrin:

These fools were in the fifth grade when barry was elected and have known nothing but liberalism since then.
I'd say they're in for a rude awakening.

The Russians are now saying they helped That Piece Of Shit trump, but the cons are angry at Americans for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Conservatives, you are not Americans any more. Whether you admit it to yourselves or not is irrelevant. You have no country. Your god is your political party.

Where in the first amendment does it say that people have the right to destroy property and assault other people?

So that whole Boston Tea Party, you'd have preferred they went to prison.

Ahhh.

So you're saying these liberal shit stains want armed revolution?

Where is destruction of property in the first amendment? I know you're an idiot and all, but that's what they objected to, not the speech itself. But then you're the guy who doesn't know the difference between saying murderers and rapists come in from Mexico and Mexicans are murderers and rapists like most eighth graders do, so this whole conversation is above your pay grade

It's illegal to vandalize property and assault people at 8am on Christmas morning and it's illegal to vandalize property and assault people the night after an election you are crying about.

Clocking people and sucker punches at rallies is also against the law.

And it's a violation of Federal statutes to set up a sniper position to target Federal LEO's like at the Bundy showdown in 2014! Next time Pot, take a look at your own ass before grumbling about Kettle's!

Dawn-America-Armed-Militias_021145990077.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-04-18-at-8.46.38-AM.png

Where the FUCK do you people come from? Every coin has three sides, fool!

Go follow someone else around this giant cyber world like the lost soul you are...I promise I'll continue to make you feel and look stupid...Sometimes you can pick the wrong fight with the wrong person...Be careful.

Are YOU "the wrong person," precious?

I knew you're a homo...Use that peanut brain and decide for yourself bud.

And it's a violation of Federal statutes to set up a sniper position to target Federal LEO's like at the Bundy showdown in 2014! Next time Pot, take a look at your own ass before grumbling about Kettle's!

Of course, government makes it illegal for you to treat it like it treats us ...

Aww, he took his grandma with him.

0dfa5d8abf73ee117f45caad981d628e208addac.jpg

Sumple answer? Liberls are clueless, lazy, brainwashed idiots who write on their foreheads because chanting the slogan is too hard / too much work...

Forum List

Back