Why Do So Many Hardcore Racists Deny It When Called Out?

I don't get it. So many die hard racist have engaged id, currently engage in and will engage in racist rhetoric and behavior, but when called out, always seem to slink away from it.

Why? Aren't they supposed to be proud of their stance? They should be proud.

I see it right here on USMB practically every day I post. Why hold a position that you're ashamed to stand by publicly?

Anyone have any thoughts on this phenomenon?
Racism is Embarrassing.

Being called racist, simply because you kicked some dems ass in a debate, is not embarrassing, it is enraging.

Your vile tactics are tearing this nation apart.

Why do you want to divide US, so badly?

Being called racist, simply because you kicked some dems ass in a debate, is not embarrassing, it is enraging.

Is anti-democrat and/or anti-liberal rhetoric tearing this nation apart in any way, shape or form?

A white person speaking about whites as a group, and with concern for their interests, is not racism.

THAT IS THE POINT.

You are the one holding whites to a different standard than you hold yourself or other lefties too.

That is why you see racism everywhere. Because you misidentify vast segments of normalcy as racism.
When he said that offensive remark about Mexicans having calves the size of cantelopes, was that one of the examples of Steve King not being a racist and merely "concerned with the interests of white people" that you were talking about?

Is anti-democrat and/or anti-liberal rhetoric tearing this nation apart in any way, shape or form?

Calling some one a democrat or a liberal, is not a way to marginalize them and their voice, to dismiss their arguments, to ruin their careers, to lose them their jobs, to socially isolate them, ect ect ect.

Let me ask you a question. How would it change your life, or even your style of debate, if you started taking everyone at their word, when they denied being racist?

I don't get it. So many die hard racist have engaged id, currently engage in and will engage in racist rhetoric and behavior, but when called out, always seem to slink away from it.

I see it right here on USMB practically every day I post. Why hold a position that you're ashamed to stand by publicly?

Yes. There was a time when they were proud of their stance. Take this guy. Please.

This, of course, while he was admitting his own secret black daughter into his financial support, which was kept a secret for another half-century until after he died. Not sure why he's got a thing about swimming pools.

But times have changed and you can't be "proud" of that shit any more --- you technically can, but you'll pay the price of social condemnation. That social price didn't exist in the colonial times that formed this country, and was only beginning to coalesce in 1948, which is exactly what Thurmond is resisting there.

That's the power of cultural values. Laws can create an artificial structure resembling something like 'equality' but they can't affect the nefarious desires people may want to exercise. But social pressures can and do.

As far as "Why hold a position that you're ashamed to stand by publicly?" well that's the anonymity of the internet, innit. They know without a traceable identity they can get away with anything. It's kind of a child mentality. But it does at least let us know that there are still sufficient vermin out there that the rest of us need to be aware of, even if they're in the closet, and that lets us know we ain't done yet.

Last edited:

Our racist friends really don't think of themselves as "racist" at all. They think they are progressives because of the way they kiss up to the Poverty Pimps and just fail to see their advocacy Racist Programs like Affirmative Action as "racist".

Personally, I think its due to the fact that its been almost50 years since the Liberals openly said they were racist. I remember when liberal leaders like George C. Wallace were advocating to send the black people back to Africa in 1968. Those days are gone,our lib friends have really gone to other ideas. But even back then, Wallace never said he was a racist, even when he was advocating deportation of African Americans.

George C. Wallace was never a "Liberal" in his life. Are you shittin' me? :wtf:

Wallace in fact specifically railed AGAINST 'northern liburruls' pretty constantly. What date did you fall off the turnip truck to get here exactly?

A white person speaking about whites as a group, and with concern for their interests, is not racism.

THAT IS THE POINT.

You are the one holding whites to a different standard than you hold yourself or other lefties too.

That is why you see racism everywhere. Because you misidentify vast segments of normalcy as racism.
When he said that offensive remark about Mexicans having calves the size of cantelopes, was that one of the examples of Steve King not being a racist and merely "concerned with the interests of white people" that you were talking about?

If you were serious about wanting to discuss it, you should have included a link where it was shown in context.

Our racist friends really don't think of themselves as "racist" at all. They think they are progressives because of the way they kiss up to the Poverty Pimps and just fail to see their advocacy Racist Programs like Affirmative Action as "racist".

Personally, I think its due to the fact that its been almost50 years since the Liberals openly said they were racist. I remember when liberal leaders like George C. Wallace were advocating to send the black people back to Africa in 1968. Those days are gone,our lib friends have really gone to other ideas. But even back then, Wallace never said he was a racist, even when he was advocating deportation of African Americans.

Wallace in fact specifically railed AGAINST 'northern liburruls' pretty constantly. What date did you fall off the turnip truck to get here exactly?

Did you know that he won election to governor, AFTER he recanted and flipped on racism?

Racism is Embarrassing.

Sadly (for you) that isn't what happens usually.

THAT IS THE POINT.

If you were serious about wanting to discuss it, you should have included a link where it was shown in context.

Like all racists, he just wants to point the finger at others. It's called bomb throwing. You throw and run.

Racist behavior?

You mean like waking up every morning, getting to work on time, working hard all day, coming home, not breaking any laws or getting arrested, having dinner with your family, watching Fox News, and then going to bed with your wife.

Is that the behavior you are talking about?
No. Nothing like that at all.

images

Last edited:
was that one of the examples of Steve King not being a racist

Steve King? Are you serious? What did he say? Being a white nationalist isn't racist? Hell ya! The very term White nationalist is racist. White, black, being a NATIONALIST period just means you are a patriot, putting nation first. The world lives in fear of political incorrectness so much now they can no longer even think.

Racism is Embarrassing.

What would change for you, if you were to just start accepting at face value, ever republican or conservative, who said he was not racist?

Did you know that he won election to governor, AFTER he recanted and flipped on racism?

I'm sure that can all be looked up but it has zero to do with the post quoted.

How did you feel when Hillary called you a "super predator", or when Bill Clinton said a few years ago Obama would be fetching the Clintons bags?

Racism is Embarrassing.

What would change for you, if you were to just start accepting at face value, ever republican or conservative, who said he was not racist?
Republicans are well known liars.

I would be knowingly allowing myself to be deceived.

I'm sure that can all be looked up but it has zero to do with the post quoted.

It can be looked up very easily.

And it says something about Georgia, as deep south as you can get, that his flipping on race, did not hurt him politically.

Did you know about that? Is that not surprising to you?

Forum List

Back