Why do so many blacks waste time and energy worrying about what whites are racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was exterminating 6 million jews the occasional degenerate thing or was it one of those noble murdering for a good reason things?

I don't understand why racists don't just say "hey, blacks are inferior" and be done with it -- saves far more time.
The Third Reich apparently believed there was a good reason for what they attempted to do. Whether or not there was a good reason is a matter of individual opinion.

Was exterminating 6 million jews the occasional degenerate thing or was it one of those noble murdering for a good reason things?

I don't understand why racists don't just say "hey, blacks are inferior" and be done with it -- saves far more time.
The Third Reich apparently believed there was a good reason for what they attempted to do. Whether or not there was a good reason is a matter of individual opinion.
Whites always find a way to rationalize their violence. Its what makes them so prone to violence.

No, only thugs walking around a public place while carrying a gun in his hands...refuses to drop that gun when a cop yells at hem to drop it get shot...otherwise the only people who shoot thugs...are other thugs.
So is she a thug?

Or do only "certain" people get to carry guns in public??

The fucked up thing about being a bigot is that it makes you keep looking stupid -- so I will wait while you explain to me why you saying " No, only thugs walking around a public place while carrying a gun" doesn't apply here

180518-kent-state-ar-10-grad-02.jpg

Hell, not even is she carrying a gun -- she is daring people to come and take it -- almost like a threat -- can you imagine a black guy daring people to come and take his gun?
How many people has she killed or even shot?

Me not bitching, just don't care about racism stories
Youre just one of a few sellouts that think only of yourself.

Looking out for yourself and your family is as natural as rain on a sunday morning. Just because they have dark colored skin doesn't make them your "brothers and sisters".
Speak for yourself. I regard practically every Black person as a brother, sister, elder or ancestor.

You know what, Asslips? I do too. Whatcha think of that?
Honestly I think thats a false statement. You have shared none of my struggles and cannot begin to have a shared common experience of being Black.

Oh! De struggle! Damn, I didn't realize you were so lame. GFY nigga.

You ain't special, motherfucker, people struggle all the time.

How many of my struggles have you shared? You're not even physically capable of sharing some of my struggles, boy. Less than than 5% of the population is, and you are not one that is.

Youre just one of a few sellouts that think only of yourself.

Looking out for yourself and your family is as natural as rain on a sunday morning. Just because they have dark colored skin doesn't make them your "brothers and sisters".
Speak for yourself. I regard practically every Black person as a brother, sister, elder or ancestor.

Honestly I think thats a false statement. You have shared none of my struggles and cannot begin to have a shared common experience of being Black.

How many of my struggles have you shared? You're not even physically capable of sharing some of my struggles, boy. Less than than 5% of the population is, and you are not one that is.
I havent shared any of your struggles. Thats why I dont regard you as family. Thanks for making my point.

Whites always find a way to rationalize their violence. Its what makes them so prone to violence.

So you admit that you feel white people are superior, correct?

It is easy to cover up lack of ambition by claiming to be a victim all the time.

I havent shared any of your struggles. Thats why I dont regard you as family. Thanks for making my point.

Nope, you sure haven't. Furthermore, you're not up to the challenge of dealing with the struggles I've been through, chump.

You're not man enough, pussy ass nigga.

How ya like me now, chump? Go on ahead and spam the report button, and cry inside because I called you out for the chump you are.

Chump ass nigga. Wtf? Why is Cigar banned? I like that guy, yet he gets banned allatime.

Asslips is a chump-ass sorry sumbitch.

If its based on what your eyes told you then we can safely disregard your opinion based on your lack of knowledge on other things.

I see black nothing's everyday. And then I see productive blacks
You said "most" and you said "normal". For starters you dont know or see "most" Blacks. Secondly what are you basing your standards of "normal" on? Is your expectation derived from what whites consider normal? I dont let whites dictate to me whats normal or not.

You dont think I know what a black male thug looks like?????
From what you say it seems you have cut off your association with Black people in general so I would yes. I'm pretty sure you have no clue what a Black male thug looks like. I would guess you have taken what whites have told you what a Black male thug looks like to heart.

I cut off my association with unproductive black people

I would highly recommend cutting off association with Asclepias.

I used to think he wasn't so bad, now I'm just disgusted.

What a turd.

Asslips is like a dog turd. I bet he smells about the same, too.

You said "most" and you said "normal". For starters you dont know or see "most" Blacks. Secondly what are you basing your standards of "normal" on? Is your expectation derived from what whites consider normal? I dont let whites dictate to me whats normal or not.

From what you say it seems you have cut off your association with Black people in general so I would yes. I'm pretty sure you have no clue what a Black male thug looks like. I would guess you have taken what whites have told you what a Black male thug looks like to heart.

What a turd.

Asslips is like a dog turd.
He doesnt associate with me. Not smart enough.

What a turd.

He's a fucking lunatic, most of his core beliefs would make him feel right at home in some religious cult.

I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I mean who cares about the feelings of white racist people???
Why do white wing racists spend so much time obsessing over blacks when millions of white wing racists live in extreme poverty?

extreme poverty in Appalachia

I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I mean who cares about the feelings of white racist people???
Why do white wing racists spend so much time obsessing over blacks when millions of white wing racists live in extreme poverty?

extreme poverty in Appalachia

Translation: every white person in west virginia is a racist

Do you know that an adult whose thoughts are dominated by his/her imagination is considered insane and potentially dangerous?
There you go again trying to cast black folks as "dangerous"
Some of them are dangerous. Very dangerous -- to themselves as well as to others.

Extensive research by respected behaviorists has attributed the exceptional tendency to violence by Blacks to an exceptionally high level of testosterone production.
If Blacks were as dangerous as whites then there would be no whites left.

Unfortunately, we're smarter, you may have cro-magnon aggression n stuff, but we really do know how to kill ya.

True story.

Way to say white people are smarter, dumbass.

I've known plenty of smart black people in my time, you are not one of them.

I know how the internet works, too. My job doesn't revolve around that like yours does. I just know it.

Pussy-ass nigga Asslips.

Do you know that an adult whose thoughts are dominated by his/her imagination is considered insane and potentially dangerous?
Some of them are dangerous. Very dangerous -- to themselves as well as to others.

Extensive research by respected behaviorists has attributed the exceptional tendency to violence by Blacks to an exceptionally high level of testosterone production.

Unfortunately, we're smarter, you may have cro-magnon aggression n stuff, but we really do know how to kill ya.

True story.

I know how the internet works, too. My job doesn't revolve around that like yours does. I just know it.
White people smarter than Blacks? :laugh:

I guess thats why Blacks had to educate whites not only once but twice. :laugh:

I ain't sayin' nothin' about fbj vs. asslips smarts.

Asslips wins, but he's still a pussy-ass nigga.

True story.

When was this, boy?

Here's where fbj is superior to you. He can probably tie a Double Windsor, and you're just a dumbass.

True story.

When was this, boy?
I'm not going educate you whites yet a third time. Use google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back