Why do so many blacks waste time and energy worrying about what whites are racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know that an adult whose thoughts are dominated by his/her imagination is considered insane and potentially dangerous?
There you go again trying to cast black folks as "dangerous"
Some of them are dangerous. Very dangerous -- to themselves as well as to others.

Extensive research by respected behaviorists has attributed the exceptional tendency to violence by Blacks to an exceptionally high level of testosterone production.
If Blacks were as dangerous as whites then there would be no whites left.

Unfortunately, we're smarter, you may have cro-magnon aggression n stuff, but we really do know how to kill ya.

True story.

Way to say white people are smarter, dumbass.

I've known plenty of smart black people in my time, you are not one of them.

I know how the internet works, too. My job doesn't revolve around that like yours does. I just know it.
White people smarter than Blacks? :laugh:

I guess thats why Blacks had to educate whites not only once but twice. :laugh:

Do you really think they're not? Oh! De struggle, moron.

There you go again trying to cast black folks as "dangerous"
Some of them are dangerous. Very dangerous -- to themselves as well as to others.

Extensive research by respected behaviorists has attributed the exceptional tendency to violence by Blacks to an exceptionally high level of testosterone production.

Unfortunately, we're smarter, you may have cro-magnon aggression n stuff, but we really do know how to kill ya.

True story.

I know how the internet works, too. My job doesn't revolve around that like yours does. I just know it.

Do you really think they're not? Oh! De struggle, moron.
Violent doesnt mean youre smart. I havent met a white person that was smarter than me or most other Blacks to be honest.

True story.

When was this, boy?
I'm not going educate you whites yet a third time. Use google.

So you made an assertion and failed to support it with credible references. Do you know what that means?

YOU FAIL

Next!

True story.

When was this, boy?

So you made an assertion and failed to support it with credible references. Do you know what that means?

YOU FAIL

Next!
It means you think you I care about what you believe. Hate to break it to you but I dont. The proof is in your white history books.

True story.

When was this, boy?

YOU FAIL

Next!
It means you think you I care about what you believe. Hate to break it to you but I dont. The proof is in your white history books.

Blacks would have written history books, but they couldn't write.

Actually, I've read history books written by black men, at least excerpts from them. They were smart, but wtf is your point, asslips, you fuck?! The history I've read that was written by black men told it like it was, what in the hell is it that you read to make you so derp?

The best conversation I had today was with a black man at the grocery store...until Asslips. :blowup:

Retarded nigga!

When was this, boy?

YOU FAIL

Next!

Actually, I've read history books written by black men, at least excerpts from them. They were smart, but wtf is your point, asslips, you fuck?!
But they did write history books. Whites were too busy eating each other to take the time to learn how to read. Once we taught them to read they became civilized.

My point? My point was that whites are not smarter than Black people. If they were then they wouldnt have been last to education and the only race that hasnt contributed anything to civilization they didnt steal from other cultures.

Violent doesnt mean youre smart. I havent met a white person that was smarter than me or most other Blacks to be honest.

lil-jon.jpg

vs

Albert_Einstein_1947a.jpg

I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I mean who cares about the feelings of white racist people???
Why do you care what black people worry about?

Because I'm sick of this constant winning everyday about racism. Like they need acceptance from white people to feel good about themselves

You're in a tight spot then.
I don't think black people are going anywhere.
Perhaps if you treated them with respect as human beings things would improve.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

I'm black mongob
Then answer your own question, dipshit.

When was this, boy?

YOU FAIL

Next!

Actually, I've read history books written by black men, at least excerpts from them. They were smart, but wtf is your point, asslips, you fuck?!
But they did write history books. Whites were too busy eating each other to take the time to learn how to read. Once we taught them to read they became civilized.

My point? My point was that whites are not smarter than Black people. If they were then they wouldnt have been last to education and the only race that hasnt contributed anything to civilization they didnt steal from other cultures.

Okay dumbass. What blacks taught whites to read?

Disregarding my awesome English teacher that was so good that everybody aced the final.

He ended up being a wino loser. The man's calling was teaching, and he rejected it, and is probably in a gutter somewhere.

The man was an awesome teacher, though. I paid my respects when he came to the college for an NAACP rally. That was a mistake. You know what though? I regret nothing! I got to see how the racist NAACP works, pay respects to one of the best English teachers I ever had, see how he was an uncle Tom for them, and all in the same afternoon!

Last edited:
I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I mean who cares about the feelings of white racist people???
Why do you care what black people worry about?

Because I'm sick of this constant winning everyday about racism. Like they need acceptance from white people to feel good about themselves

You're in a tight spot then.
I don't think black people are going anywhere.
Perhaps if you treated them with respect as human beings things would improve.

I'm black mongob
Then answer your own question, dipshit.

The question was rhetorical. Anyone who isnt a dipshit can see that.

YOU FAIL

Next!

Disregarding my awesome English teacher that was so good that everybody aced the final.

He ended up being a wino loser. The man's calling was teaching, and he rejected it, and is probably in a gutter somewhere.
Go research. Not really interested in teaching you a third time.

Is asslips seriously trying to say Negroes invented reading and writing? :cuckoo:

I hope you got some proof, otherwise prepare to be mocked infinity.

YOU FAIL

Next!

You haven't put up a salient point yet.

You haven't put up a salient point yet.
I must have. You just asked me a question. Its not my duty to educate you and since youre white its probably not a good thing. Look what whites have done since we educated them.

Amazing how sometimes Jews like Einstein get the bigger picture. May have something to do with being survivors. I am not so sure if the present movement/chaos of Black activism gets the big picture like the Civil Rights movement did.

View attachment 204221

vs

View attachment 204222
Einstein is a one off. I have to admit he was pretty smart.

“That separation is not a disease of colored people. It is a disease of white people. I do not intend to be quiet about it.”
-einstein
The guy who invented syzurp is widely considered by your people to be the smartest black man.

Unfortunately the most educating of "Whites" by Blacks seems to be about music and dancing and not much else in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back