Why do so many blacks waste time and energy worrying about what whites are racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well, I'm not Jesus. I don't have room in my heart to love everyone. Do you cry when you read a news story about someone dying of natural causes? Does your brotherly love extend to mass shooters, child molesters and serial killers? Should we make policies that benefit them too?

Actually, before a person became a mass shooter - whatever policies that our society had in place benefited them too -- maybe you are not familiar with how societies/communities work -- but loving everyone in it is not a requirement when it comes to making policies

So when those molesters, serial killers and all the other straw men you came up with to justify being a narcissistic cuck -- whenever those people break the laws, we have policies to deal with them to for the benefit of the SOCIETY

This is why it is not a good idea to let sociopaths make public policy -- so keep your day job at the gloryhole shop

Do you know that an adult whose thoughts are dominated by his/her imagination is considered insane and potentially dangerous?
There you go again trying to cast black folks as "dangerous"
Some of them are dangerous. Very dangerous -- to themselves as well as to others.

Extensive research by respected behaviorists has attributed the exceptional tendency to violence by Blacks to an exceptionally high level of testosterone production.

Effects of High Testosterone on Human Behavior and Possible Implications for Black Men

Do you know that an adult whose thoughts are dominated by his/her imagination is considered insane and potentially dangerous?
There you go again trying to cast black folks as "dangerous"
Some of them are dangerous. Very dangerous -- to themselves as well as to others.

Extensive research by respected behaviorists has attributed the exceptional tendency to violence by Blacks to an exceptionally high level of testosterone production.
If Blacks were as dangerous as whites then there would be no whites left.

I am done with this thread and especially done with biffyboy pointy head pseudo black boy. Too much testy testosterone all over this thread and all over the boys pants and keys. LATER BOYS!

Last edited:
Speak for yourself. I regard practically every Black person as a brother, sister, elder or ancestor.

And that's why you're so damn bitter and resentful. You're carrying around all this baggage of people you don't even know and will never meet. Some of those people would shoot you in the face for the cash you have in your wallet, or behead you for not worshiping Allah.
What made you think I am bitter?. Its a joy to consider every Black person I meet as family.
That's not true and you know it. Blacks that are successful, witty, intelligent, make something of themselves...those are UNCLE TOMS to you.

Speak for yourself. I regard practically every Black person as a brother, sister, elder or ancestor.

And that's why you're so damn bitter and resentful. You're carrying around all this baggage of people you don't even know and will never meet. Some of those people would shoot you in the face for the cash you have in your wallet, or behead you for not worshiping Allah.
What made you think I am bitter?. Its a joy to consider every Black person I meet as family.
That's not true and you know it. Blacks that are successful, witty, intelligent, make something of themselves...those are UNCLE TOMS to you.
I'm all those things and I dont consider myself to be an uncle tom. Obviously you have no clue what an uncle tom is.

Yeah well, I'm not Jesus. I don't have room in my heart to love everyone. Do you cry when you read a news story about someone dying of natural causes? Does your brotherly love extend to mass shooters, child molesters and serial killers? Should we make policies that benefit them too?

Actually, before a person became a mass shooter - whatever policies that our society had in place benefited them too -- maybe you are not familiar with how societies/communities work -- but loving everyone in it is not a requirement when it comes to making policies

So when those molesters, serial killers and all the other straw men you came up with to justify being a narcissistic cuck -- whenever those people break the laws, we have policies to deal with them to for the benefit of the SOCIETY

This is why it is not a good idea to let sociopaths make public policy -- so keep your day job at the gloryhole shop

Seems to me you've decided to assume a hostile stance towards me as if I am not worthy of your love and respect. Even though just minutes ago you were bitching at me because I don't extend brotherly love to strangers and the dregs of society.

I'm all those things and I dont consider myself to be an uncle tom. Obviously you have no clue what an uncle tom is.
An uncle tom is ANY black who pulls him/herself up out of the ghetto....speaks TRUTH that blacks such as yourself do NOT wish to hear.

So Ascl...do tell the class why you think Henry Gates Jr is an Uncle Tom. Shall I wait?

Seems to me you've decided to assume a hostile stance towards me as if I am not worthy of your love and respect. Even though just minutes ago you were bitching at me because I don't extend brotherly love to strangers and the dregs of society.
Let me know when I was complaining about you not extending brotherly love -- maybe you missed the part in my comment where I said making policies is not predicated on loving everyone -- but it is predicated on making sure policies have the best outcomes for as many people as possible --- I could give a fuck if you like anyone, you just won't have the ability to base your policies on who you dislike...

That is how civilization works -- don't like it, leave -- we got policies that will help you safely board a plane and tear ass to the republic "Just-Me-Land"

With the exception of the occasional degenerate psychopath, like Dylan Roof, Stephen Paddock, et al, Whites are dangerous only when there is good reason to expend their energies in a destructive manner. Ordinarily they are predisposed to constructive efforts and diligently avoid wasteful, unnecessary violence.

Something to think about.

An uncle tom is ANY black who pulls him/herself up out of the ghetto....speaks TRUTH that blacks such as yourself do NOT wish to hear.
I bet you don't even understand how condescending that comment is do you?

Let's take a historical example that you may understand since Trump told you this guy is doing an amazing job -- Frederick Douglass

At the time Frederick was doing what he was doing -- trying to advance the cause for his people -- he was a free man, he was well off financially -- but for some reason, he didn't feel that he should just say "fuck everybody else"

What is it about black folks --that white people feel they should be able to dictate to them what is a noble cause to fight for and what isn't?

With the exception of the occasional degenerate psychopath, like Dylan Roof, Stephen Paddock, et al, Whites are dangerous only when there is good reason to expend their energies in a destructive manner. Ordinarily they are predisposed to constructive efforts and diligently avoid wasteful, unnecessary violence.

Something to think about is the fact that only whites have actually ushered other ethnicities into extinction via genocide.

Was exterminating 6 million jews the occasional degenerate thing or was it one of those noble murdering for a good reason things?

I don't understand why racists don't just say "hey, blacks are inferior" and be done with it -- saves far more time.

my-sympathies-are-black-my-allegiance-is-black-my-objectives-12866512.png

Let me know when I was complaining about you not extending brotherly love -- maybe you missed the part in my comment where I said making policies is not predicated on loving everyone -- but it is predicated on making sure policies have the best outcomes for as many people as possible --- I could give a fuck if you like anyone, you just won't have the ability to base your policies on who you dislike...

That is how civilization works -- don't like it, leave -- we got policies that will help you safely board a plane and tear ass to the republic "Just-Me-Land"

It's pointless talking to you...the flow of our conversation doesn't follow logic. I responded to Asclepias' post about how he considers every black person on earth to be his brother, then you chastise me for not being christ-like enough and now you're talking about how I shouldn't have the ability to base policy on people I dislike...

It's pretty fucking obvious you decided not to like me even though you don't fucking know me so how hypocritical and nonsensical can you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back