Why do so many blacks waste time and energy worrying about what whites are racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a job so I dont have the time
You should be able to do more than on thing at a time.

Just don't care about racism, sorry. Black people are doing very well in 2018
White people are doing even better in 2018; but that doesn't stop some of them from claiming they are being oppressed worse than slavery just because they didn't get a large enough percentage cut on Capital Gains taxes like they wanted.

and if anyone ever said to them "why are you complaining, you are doing well in 2018" -- they get called a communist.

but like I said -- take your pats on the head and be happy -- I'm not understanding the reasoning for your bitching right now

Me not bitching, just don't care about racism stories
"I AM GOING TO MAKE A THREAD AND SPEND HOURS TELLING PEOPLE I DON'T CARE ABOUT SOMETHING BECAUSE I AM A DIVA"

There, fixed your title for you

Most black people in philly are enjoying life and worrying about white racists

I have a job so I dont have the time

White people are doing even better in 2018; but that doesn't stop some of them from claiming they are being oppressed worse than slavery just because they didn't get a large enough percentage cut on Capital Gains taxes like they wanted.

and if anyone ever said to them "why are you complaining, you are doing well in 2018" -- they get called a communist.

but like I said -- take your pats on the head and be happy -- I'm not understanding the reasoning for your bitching right now

Youre just one of a few sellouts that think only of yourself.

Looking out for yourself and your family is as natural as rain on a sunday morning. Just because they have dark colored skin doesn't make them your "brothers and sisters".

There are too many fraudulent goofs who pretend to be leaders on the far left nowadays the list is too long to bother reciting all the trashy peoples names.

I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....
Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling
I mean who cares about the feelings of white racist people???

Blacks have an endless supply of race-baiting poverty pimps like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Watters and others constantly telling them they need to be angry and how much the white man has screwed them (and that your friendly, local democrat is there for them, so VOTE).

That's only because they offed Malcolm X and MLK Jr., da real niggas. They'd (MLK and Malcolm) own those race-baiting turds with logic and reality.

I'm not millitant
I know youre not militant. Youre probably like one of those sell outs that would tell the white slave master the other Blacks were plotting to kill him.

Looking out for yourself and your family is as natural as rain on a sunday morning. Just because they have dark colored skin doesn't make them your "brothers and sisters".
Speak for yourself. I regard practically every Black person as a brother, sister, elder or ancestor.

Dress like a thug, expect to be taken as a thug.
Not difficult.

What Thug?
220px-Al_Capone_in_1930.jpg

Lack of Double Windsor=fail.

Speak for yourself. I regard practically every Black person as a brother, sister, elder or ancestor.

You know what, Asslips? I do too. Whatcha think of that?

You know what, Asslips? I do too. Whatcha think of that?
Honestly I think thats a false statement. You have shared none of my struggles and cannot begin to have a shared common experience of being Black.

And that's why you're so damn bitter and resentful. You're carrying around all this baggage of people you don't even know and will never meet. Some of those people would shoot you in the face for the cash you have in your wallet, or behead you for not worshiping Allah.

It seems odd Pointdexter that you need to use such gigantic pictures on the full setting to uplift your weak efforts at propaganda in your posts. Maybe you are a thug.

And that's why you're so damn bitter and resentful. You're carrying around all this baggage of people you don't even know and will never meet. Some of those people would shoot you in the face for the cash you have in your wallet, or behead you for not worshiping Allah.
Yep, Jesus found out the hard way --- what was he thinking--- talking about love your brother, WTF? ...and all that Christian crap got him killed -- oh wait

This is the lunacy of right wingers -- they actually believe when we make policies, those policies are only supposed to benefit the people they like

No, true civilized people promote policies that create the best outcomes for as many people as possible, not just the ones you know, idiot

What made you think I am bitter?. Its a joy to consider every Black person I meet as family.

It seems odd Pointdexter that you need to use such gigantic pictures on the full setting to uplift your weak efforts at propaganda in your posts. Maybe you are a thug.

Do you need me to help you with crafting a witty retort?

Because you are failing miserably

and what about photography (big pictures) makes you think thug?

Yep, Jesus found out the hard way --- what was he thinking--- talking about love your brother, WTF? ...and all that Christian crap got him killed -- oh wait

This is the lunacy of right wingers -- they actually believe when we make policies, those policies are only supposed to benefit the people they like

No, true civilized people promote policies that create the best outcomes for as many people as possible, not just the ones you know, idiot

Yeah well, I'm not Jesus. I don't have room in my heart to love everyone. Do you cry when you read a news story about someone dying of natural causes? Does your brotherly love extend to mass shooters, child molesters and serial killers? Should we make policies that benefit them too?

I'm not millitant
I know youre not militant. Youre probably like one of those sell outs that would tell the white slave master the other Blacks were plotting to kill him.

I'm not militant im a business man

70876.jpg THUG LOSER You make people think thug stupid. You troll and post big stupid pictures. There is no way I would entertain a witless moron like you to write for me as I can write better and post better than you in my sleep. You are failing miserably at insulting me and several others on this thread. I imagine you are a guilty "white" as you would be an embarrassment to the intelligent Black people posting in this thread. Shut up loser and go to home your parent's basement. maybe you can take another snort there before your next useless "retort" pointydexterbiffyboycrybaby. You could never intimidate a female like me.

Last edited:

What made you think I am bitter?. Its a joy to consider every Black person I meet as family.

Even latquita?

I'm not millitant

I'm not militant im a business man
When did you become a business man? You were just complaining about people at your job the other day.

Even latquita?
Yep. I dont let white people dictate who I consider valuable. Sorry they have you brainwashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back