Why Do Right Wing Whites Think?...

That somehow we are blaming whites because we failed just because we post on race?

Where do you guys get this malarkey from?

Um, because you're blaming whites for being abject failures, that's why.

You're a failure at life, and you're too big a pussy to admit it.

Sorry, negro, ain't nobody here buyin' the shit you're sellin'...

Lol you've never won squat. Go smoke some more crack and cuddle with your teddy.
Seems you can't post about the topic, meaning you'd have to explain where you guys come up with such foolish ideas and beliefs. So you lost.

Seems you can't post about the topic, meaning you'd have to explain where you guys come up with such foolish ideas and beliefs. So you lost.

lol keep lying to yourself, and try holding your breath waiting for Democrats to lay all that 'Reparations' bling in your bank account. That con hasn't gone anywhere in since it was dreamed up 60 years ago by one of your fellow dopers.

That somehow we are blaming whites because we failed just because we post on race?

Where do you guys get this malarkey from?
All you do is complain about whites. All while choosing to remain in a white society, because you envy white privilege that African countries could never give you.

18CECBFA-9E1E-4BB9-BCAD-348C38D69E57.png

lol keep lying to yourself, and try holding your breath waiting for Democrats to lay all that 'Reparations' bling in your bank account. That con hasn't gone anywhere in since it was dreamed up 60 years ago by one of your fellow dopers.
This thread is not about reparations.

I disagree. But being right is a view.

Regardless, good for them.

It's the end of Affirmative Action and now we can all be judged by our performance in the moment.
You are delusional. Whites are where they are because of 190 years of racial preferences, not performance. But you seem unable to see that is what slavery and jim crow was.

Could it possibly be because you keep BLAMING WHITES in all of your posts??

1563fdcdd1a1be8d806575f2b7950c11.gif
I don't blame. I state what documented evidence shows. Just because YOU can't face the facts doesn't make me the loser.

Forum List

Back