Why do Republicans admire Putin?

Republicans love a dictator as long as their guys the dictator. If not then they put on a good show of acting like they hate government and whine little girls.

Looks like Republicans are tired of brainless people ruling (literally RuiNing) their country. And you, liberals, are pushing another jerk (and crook), Hillary, into the WH.

Here is what your Hillary saying about her "accomplishments" . If after reading this you still believe she has any accomplishments, you are even too stupid to vote.

View attachment 88855

So, you want to live in a country like Russia then? If Putin is a great leader, then living in Russia must be way better than the United States.

Do you believe that Patriotism is stupid? Or nationalism is inherently connected to fascism?

I think the US is better than Russia any day of the week.

Ultranationalism is a disease. Ask Germany.

Why did you answer questions I did not ask?

They are not trick questions.

I, and all the other conservatives have had to deal with liberals who have ridiculed the very idea of nationalism and/or patriotism.

As we ARE nationalists and patriots, we find that disagreeable.

Putin is a Russian nationalist and patriot. He is pursuing the interests of his nation as he sees them.

That is why some conservatives have some respect for the guy.

AND he has not personally insulted or smeared us the way libs like Obama has, over and over and over again.

I hope that clears things up for you.

You asked about patriotism, I gave you a direct example of my beliefs.

You then asked the same question and replaced patriotism with nationalism. I felt I already answered it so I chose to give you more information about my views on ultranationalism. Berating immigrants and other minorities is not something I'm into or generally consider a quality trait for any country to have. Whether it's the citizens or leadership.

Putin is not now and never has looked after Americans, he simply doesn't care about you. Acually, Putin would like to see America's influence and power reduced so that Russia will benefit. Putin is allies with Iran and Syria, two countries that also do not have our best interests at heart.

Believe it or not, Putin isn't exaclty doing a lot for Russia either. Their economy is in the gutter, they are stuck on fossil fuels, Putin has murdered and intimidated journalists relieving Russia's citizens form the burden of a free press. Russia's elections truly are suspect, Putin foreign affairs have done little to help their economy as they keep getting hit with sanctions.

But yeah, I don't think Putin ever personally insulted you the same way imaginary Obama did.

Putin puts his country first.

/thread

Putin puts Putin first. While he's secretly accumulated incredible wealth (one estimate puts it at 100 million in assets), much of Russia is struggling and having a hard time finding enough work. You think it's tough in the USA? LOL. Even $1000 is big money in Russia. He effectively traps Russians in their country, making it nearly impossible to vacation outside of their country other than a few undesirable countries that don't require a tourist visa. He is an absolute dictator, goes after people who speak badly about him, kills journalists, and is the biggest fucking liar on the planet.

You conservatives who claim that Putin puts his country first is just about the most ignorant thing you could possibly say, of course you're all just repeating what Trump says like good little muppets.

I thought Obammy laughed when Romney said Russia was still a threat so why do you care about Putin and who likes or doesn't like him?

Putin loves the country he leads; our guy -- not so much
Most Authoritarians "love" their country. The use massive propaganda machines to affirm that view to their countrymen. The countrymen use those images to rationalize the authoritarian crap they must endure.

Republicans love the Authoritarianism. Republicans would use authoritarianism to get their way on many social 'wedge' issues. Expanding civil rights to Americans they disagree with is anathema to Republicans. But if it took an authoritarian method to have their way, they would embrace it and mystically call it "freedom".
There is nothing to add to this pile of dog crap.why is it that the Left is so marinated in their hate?
Tell us when the Right gets together to sing Kumbya.

Putin puts his country first.

/thread

Putin puts Putin first. While he's secretly accumulated incredible wealth (one estimate puts it at 100 million in assets), much of Russia is struggling and having a hard time finding enough work. You think it's tough in the USA? LOL. Even $1000 is big money in Russia. He effectively traps Russians in their country, making it nearly impossible to vacation outside of their country other than a few undesirable countries that don't require a tourist visa. He is an absolute dictator, goes after people who speak badly about him, kills journalists, and is the biggest fucking liar on the planet.

You conservatives who claim that Putin puts his country first is just about the most ignorant thing you could possibly say, of course you're all just repeating what Trump says like good little muppets.
I don't listen to Trump. I have a mind of my own. Talking Points are not necessary to hear what I think.

7 Remarkable Stories Of Vladimir Putin Being One Of The World's Most Brutal Thugs
----------------------
It's not just the big things, which I will mention, it's also the little things.
Remember when Putin stole a SuperBowl Ring? Here's the story from the victim:
------------------------
Here's how Kraft described the incident to the New York Post:

“I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, ‘I can kill someone with this ring,’ ” Kraft told the crowd at Carnegie Hall’s Medal of Excellence gala at the Waldorf-Astoria.“I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out.”

So to prevent an international incident, this is how it was spun:

In June 2005, while hosting a group of American businessmen in St Petersburg, Putin pocketed the 124-diamond Super Bowl ring of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft. He had asked to see it, tried it on, allegedly said, ''I could kill someone with this'', then stuck it in his pocket and left the room abruptly. After a flurry of articles in the US press, Kraft announced a few days later that the ring had been a gift - preventing an uncomfortable situation from spiraling out of control.
------------------------------
Putin is evil. From little things to much bigger things. He has committed so many crimes over so many years, it's impossible to name even a small portion.
-----------------------------
At the beginning of his presidency, Putin gained support for his tough response to a series of devastating bombings on apartment buildings in Russia reportedly by terrorists in Chechnya and Dagestan. However, there's been a long-running, and somewhat credible, rumor that the FSB (the successor agency to the KGB) engineered the bombings as a "false flag" to garner support for Putin and a new war in Chechnya.

In the 1980s, during his time as a KGB agent in East Germany, German intelligence reports described him as a"philanderer and a wife-beater."

Why the Weapon Used to Destroy Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 Nearly Guarantees Putin’s Guilt

Does Vladimir Putin kill journalists?

Dozens of journalists murdered since Putin became "king".

Russia is a dangerous place for wealthy businessmen. Seems they keep dying and leaving their money to Putin. It's estimated he's somehow grown a fortune of 70 billion dollars.
I think in Trump's world, it's not how Putin got it, it's that he got it. A philosophy shared by most Republicans. It's why they don't mind Trump stiffing his employees and hiring illegals.

---------------------

If anyone wants to add anything, feel free.

Why does our president polish the Iranian Ayatollah's knob...and then pay him billions. Most expensive blow jobs in our history.

7 Remarkable Stories Of Vladimir Putin Being One Of The World's Most Brutal Thugs
----------------------
It's not just the big things, which I will mention, it's also the little things.
------------------------

“I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, ‘I can kill someone with this ring,’ ” Kraft told the crowd at Carnegie Hall’s Medal of Excellence gala at the Waldorf-Astoria.“I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out.”

In June 2005, while hosting a group of American businessmen in St Petersburg, Putin pocketed the 124-diamond Super Bowl ring of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft. He had asked to see it, tried it on, allegedly said, ''I could kill someone with this'', then stuck it in his pocket and left the room abruptly. After a flurry of articles in the US press, Kraft announced a few days later that the ring had been a gift - preventing an uncomfortable situation from spiraling out of control.
Putin is evil. From little things to much bigger things. He has committed so many crimes over so many years, it's impossible to name even a small portion.
At the beginning of his presidency, Putin gained support for his tough response to a series of devastating bombings on apartment buildings in Russia reportedly by terrorists in Chechnya and Dagestan. However, there's been a long-running, and somewhat credible, rumor that the FSB (the successor agency to the KGB) engineered the bombings as a "false flag" to garner support for Putin and a new war in Chechnya.

In the 1980s, during his time as a KGB agent in East Germany, German intelligence reports described him as a"philanderer and a wife-beater."

Why the Weapon Used to Destroy Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 Nearly Guarantees Putin’s Guilt

Russia is a dangerous place for wealthy businessmen. Seems they keep dying and leaving their money to Putin. It's estimated he's somehow grown a fortune of 70 billion dollars.
I think in Trump's world, it's not how Putin got it, it's that he got it. A philosophy shared by most Republicans. It's why they don't mind Trump stiffing his employees and hiring illegals.

---------------------

Why does our president polish the Iranian Ayatollah's knob...and then pay him billions. Most expensive blow jobs in our history.
An absolute bargain compared with the war and occupation of Iran republicans have been thirsting over for decades. They will never forgive Obama for robbing them of another patriotic war for freedom, otherwise known as crude oil.

----------------------
------------------------

---------------------

We didn't 'pay Iran', it was never our money, we could never spend it.

Putin loves the country he leads; our guy -- not so much
Putin loves his country enough to jail/murder everyone who does not fit, this is the true reason republicans love him. Having people shot in the head, now that's some real conservative style freedom.

----------------------
------------------------

---------------------

An absolute bargain compared with the war and occupation of Iran republicans have been thirsting over for decades. They will never forgive Obama for robbing them of another patriotic war for freedom, otherwise known as crude oil.
If you were correct we would have attacked Saudi Arabia. Isn't that where Alllepo is Ephus?

----------------------
------------------------

---------------------

We could have told Iran to go fuck themselves...but Valarie would not hear it.

----------------------
------------------------

---------------------

We could have told Iran to go fuck themselves...but Valarie would not hear it.

And then Iran goes on it's merry way continuing with creating a nuclear arsenal. Telling Iran to go fuck themselves is about as productive as emptying the ocean with a straw.

----------------------
------------------------

---------------------

If you were correct we would have attacked Saudi Arabia. Isn't that where Alllepo is Ephus?
Saudi Arabia sells us oil on the petrodollar system so they can be just as fucked up as they want to be. Now that they have put their nuclear ambitions on hold there is no reason to hate Iran that does not also apply to our close ally SA.

Since so many Republicans are my age, I'm shocked they don't remember the cold war and Russia's promise to "bury" us. Do they think former KGB agent Putin is different? He's a murderer. Why are Republicans defending him? Reagan would be freaking out.

another idiot thread by Dean.........

This is a non-story. Back in the 80's the Swimmer wrote Andropov a letter asking for him not to sign any agreements with Reagan until he left office. There was no more evil man that ever lived than Andropov and Ted Kennedy fell all over himself trying to be his drinking buddy.......so pleas. The Dums were all cuddly with the Soviets back in the day trying to get cozy to undermine Reagan......as usual, they don't want you to know about that!!:spinner:

Putin's a man. we're stuck with a liberal pussy
AJeFJrEh.jpg

Forum List

Back