Why do Republicans admire Putin?

R

rdean

7 Remarkable Stories Of Vladimir Putin Being One Of The World's Most Brutal Thugs
----------------------
It's not just the big things, which I will mention, it's also the little things.
Remember when Putin stole a SuperBowl Ring? Here's the story from the victim:
------------------------
Here's how Kraft described the incident to the New York Post:

“I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, ‘I can kill someone with this ring,’ ” Kraft told the crowd at Carnegie Hall’s Medal of Excellence gala at the Waldorf-Astoria.“I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out.”

So to prevent an international incident, this is how it was spun:

In June 2005, while hosting a group of American businessmen in St Petersburg, Putin pocketed the 124-diamond Super Bowl ring of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft. He had asked to see it, tried it on, allegedly said, ''I could kill someone with this'', then stuck it in his pocket and left the room abruptly. After a flurry of articles in the US press, Kraft announced a few days later that the ring had been a gift - preventing an uncomfortable situation from spiraling out of control.
------------------------------
Putin is evil. From little things to much bigger things. He has committed so many crimes over so many years, it's impossible to name even a small portion.
-----------------------------
At the beginning of his presidency, Putin gained support for his tough response to a series of devastating bombings on apartment buildings in Russia reportedly by terrorists in Chechnya and Dagestan. However, there's been a long-running, and somewhat credible, rumor that the FSB (the successor agency to the KGB) engineered the bombings as a "false flag" to garner support for Putin and a new war in Chechnya.

In the 1980s, during his time as a KGB agent in East Germany, German intelligence reports described him as a"philanderer and a wife-beater."

Why the Weapon Used to Destroy Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 Nearly Guarantees Putin’s Guilt

Does Vladimir Putin kill journalists?

Dozens of journalists murdered since Putin became "king".

Russia is a dangerous place for wealthy businessmen. Seems they keep dying and leaving their money to Putin. It's estimated he's somehow grown a fortune of 70 billion dollars.
I think in Trump's world, it's not how Putin got it, it's that he got it. A philosophy shared by most Republicans. It's why they don't mind Trump stiffing his employees and hiring illegals.

---------------------

If anyone wants to add anything, feel free.

I only know of one "Republican" who likes Putin. That's pretty low

Putin loves the country he leads; our guy -- not so much

Yes if only Obama would have committed to giving his country the sort of lovin' Putin is administering to Russia on the daily...:rolleyes:

For example, Obama is about to leave office at the end of his 8 years, but if he had the true Putin grade love for his country he would put in a puppet for a few years to keep the seat warm and then resume the throne.

upload_2016-9-9_12-8-55.png

upload_2016-9-9_12-9-19.png

again with the idiocy of the left.
Its not that Putin is loved as much as it is an understanding that he is in fact a better man and leader than what is currently infesting our white house.
The fact that he is better does not equal him being loved.

7 Remarkable Stories Of Vladimir Putin Being One Of The World's Most Brutal Thugs
----------------------
It's not just the big things, which I will mention, it's also the little things.
------------------------

“I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, ‘I can kill someone with this ring,’ ” Kraft told the crowd at Carnegie Hall’s Medal of Excellence gala at the Waldorf-Astoria.“I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out.”

In June 2005, while hosting a group of American businessmen in St Petersburg, Putin pocketed the 124-diamond Super Bowl ring of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft. He had asked to see it, tried it on, allegedly said, ''I could kill someone with this'', then stuck it in his pocket and left the room abruptly. After a flurry of articles in the US press, Kraft announced a few days later that the ring had been a gift - preventing an uncomfortable situation from spiraling out of control.
Putin is evil. From little things to much bigger things. He has committed so many crimes over so many years, it's impossible to name even a small portion.
At the beginning of his presidency, Putin gained support for his tough response to a series of devastating bombings on apartment buildings in Russia reportedly by terrorists in Chechnya and Dagestan. However, there's been a long-running, and somewhat credible, rumor that the FSB (the successor agency to the KGB) engineered the bombings as a "false flag" to garner support for Putin and a new war in Chechnya.

In the 1980s, during his time as a KGB agent in East Germany, German intelligence reports described him as a"philanderer and a wife-beater."

Why the Weapon Used to Destroy Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 Nearly Guarantees Putin’s Guilt

Russia is a dangerous place for wealthy businessmen. Seems they keep dying and leaving their money to Putin. It's estimated he's somehow grown a fortune of 70 billion dollars.
I think in Trump's world, it's not how Putin got it, it's that he got it. A philosophy shared by most Republicans. It's why they don't mind Trump stiffing his employees and hiring illegals.

---------------------

Why do you ask dumb questions?

Liberals are butt-hurt that Putin has played Obama and Hillary like a fiddle, has exposed Hillary's scandals, and has exposed the DNC as a bunch of anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes.

They think acknowledging Putin has done all this, that he has bested them so far, is the same thing as 'admiration'.

They are so butt-hurt and desperate they have been and are trying to distract people from this by claiming the GOP is in league with Putin, the GOP loves Putin, etc...

It's down-right pathetic and sad.

Last edited:
Putin loves the country he leads; our guy -- not so much
Most Authoritarians "love" their country. The use massive propaganda machines to affirm that view to their countrymen. The countrymen use those images to rationalize the authoritarian crap they must endure.

Republicans love the Authoritarianism. Republicans would use authoritarianism to get their way on many social 'wedge' issues. Expanding civil rights to Americans they disagree with is anathema to Republicans. But if it took an authoritarian method to have their way, they would embrace it and mystically call it "freedom".

Most Authoritarians "love" their country..

Patriots love their country...they don't go around the world apologizing for it, calling Americans fat lazy racists, or spend most of their time engaging in division and focusing on the worst while ignoring what is also best.

Its not that Putin is loved as much as it is an understanding that he is in fact a better man and leader than what is currently infesting our white house.

Let me translate this pile of shit - I got so wrapped with Obama hate I forgot who the real adversaries to America in this world are.

In times circa 1930s snot nosed "PATRIOTS!" like you would be talking down on political opposition not quite having the Hitler grade love for their country. :rolleyes:

Let me translate this pile of shit - I got so wrapped with Obama hate I forgot who the real adversaries to America in this world are.

In times circa 1930s snot nosed "PATRIOTS!" like you would be talking down on political opposition not quite having the Hitler grade love for their country. :rolleyes:
LEt me try to help you understand.
Over the last 8 years your ass crack king obama has caused more harm to this country than Puntin has. Puntin has even gone after those people that claim to be our enemy while your ass crack king has given those enemies aid.

Most Authoritarians "love" their country..

Patriots love their country...they don't go around the world apologizing for it, calling Americans fat lazy racists, or spend most of their time engaging in division and focusing on the worst while ignoring what is also best.
Can you cite direct quotes when an American President called his fellow Americans "fat lazy racists"? Can you cite evidence that an American President "spent MOST of their time engaging in division, focusing on the worst while ignoring what is (also) the best"?

And sometimes superpowers need to apologize. Being the most powerful nation on earth, unlike love, means sometimes saying you're sorry.

----------------------
------------------------

---------------------

No nit Witt Republicans don't admire Putin,its just simplton bullshit pushed by idiots like yourself.As much as you yammer on about him,one wonders how you feel about him.

Putin is a KGB scumbag - exactly the type of person rderp wants running this nation.
Putin is a cold-war ex-KGB agent who was way out of Barry and Hillary's league.

While Barry was busy trying to score a political point with his moronic '1980's Policy' joke Putin was declaring how he thought the biggest mistake in his lifetime was the allowing the Soviet collapse and how he intended to change that!

Had Barry been listening he would have heard Putin forecasting his intentions for Crimea, Syria, etc.

Hmmm, a narcissistic Community organizer versus an ex-KGB Agent? Liberals are surprised Putin has been able out-maneuver Barry?

Again, acknowledging that Putin has out-played Barry is not the same thing as 'admiration' or wanting him to lead this country. Grow / wake up.

Can you cite direct quotes when an American President called his fellow Americans "fat lazy racists"?.
No but your fellow libs were posting it on the board the other day - there is a thread that talks about it. Feel free to find it.

Forum List

Back