Why do people support Trump?

Your dumbass posts were refuted before they were even posted. Ho hum. yawn****

You're delusional, gramps. So sad. I already proved Trump recommended the shutdowns the states then mandated. Your senility make prevent you from knowing that but that doesn't alter the reality that he did.

LOLOLOL

You want ME to find the Democrats YOU claim were given a free pass??

Thanks for admitting you made that up.

LOLOLOL

You want ME to find the Democrats YOU claim were given a free pass??

Thanks for admitting you made that up.
You're the one who brought up the idea of pointing out Democrats. And I didn't make it up. You'd know about it too, if you weren't a typical information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media. Poor soul. :rolleyes:

You're delusional, gramps. So sad. I already proved Trump recommended the shutdowns the states then mandated. Your senility make prevent you from knowing that but that doesn't alter the reality that he did.
HA HA HA. You really think you're going somewhere with that
Trump recommended the shutdowns
joke , dont you ?

No matter how many times I've squashed that stupidity, you come right back with it again. ha ha.....Positive proof once again > Demcrats ar DERANGED.

You're the one who brought up the idea of pointing out Democrats. And I didn't make it up. You'd know about it too, if you weren't a typical information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media. Poor soul. :rolleyes:

LOL

Retard, who first mentioned Democrats in regards to the attack being instigated by Democrats...?

Oh, that would be the USMB's senile old fool...

And then most of them made their voices heard "PEACEFULLY & Patriotically, except for a minority led by and instigated by Democrats. (who had plenty of experience violently rioting all year long (2020) all over the country).
Now you tacitly admit you made that up by asking me to find them for you. :lmao:

No worries, gramps, I already knew you lied. You didn't really have to fess up you lied.

HA HA HA. You really think you're going somewhere with that

joke , dont you ?

No matter how many times I've squashed that stupidity, you come right back with it again. ha ha.....Positive proof once again > Demcrats ar DERANGED.

Because you never squashed it. Saying you did without actually doing is yet more symptomatic of your senility. You're literally trying to give Trump credit for recommending reopening the country while at the same time, pretending like he didn't recommend the shutdown. You're insane, gramps. Batshit level.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

LOL

Retard, who first mentioned Democrats in regards to the attack being instigated by Democrats...?

Oh, that would be the USMB's senile old fool...

Now you tacitly admit you made that up by asking me to find them for you. :lmao:

No worries, gramps, I already knew you lied. You didn't really have to fess up you lied.
Just because I asked you to find them, doesn't mean I made it up. When you strettttch things, you lose credibility. Oh that's right, you never had any.

Just because I asked you to find them, doesn't mean I made it up. When you strettttch things, you lose credibility. Oh that's right, you never had any.

Yes, gramps. That's what it means. It means YOU can't find them.

:dance:

No need to address a scenario not existing in the thread. :biggrin:
But I was raised to address issues.It's a matter of being
both polite and sophisticated.Like a Tom Cat in some dimly lit
back alley behind an Old Timer Pub.Waiting to throw dice.

I haven't seen you do it. So do it...... Prove me wrong when I say you're full of shit and made that up...
Um ... Personally and frankly I've never seen shit that was made up.
Its always the real deal.
Of course you just made that crap up as if a test ... right.

Because you never squashed it. Saying you did without actually doing is yet more symptomatic of your senility. You're literally trying to give Trump credit for recommending reopening the country while at the same time, pretending like he didn't recommend the shutdown. You're insane, gramps. Batshit level.
I squashed it many times, all because you are deranged enough to keep trying to snow the USMB membership, by pretending that the shutdowns are connected to Trump.

IDIOT, the whole world knows that the shutdowns were DEMOCRAT, through & through - that's why Q3 was record GDP. You know all this, you're just a laughingstock, amateur, half-ass con artist somehow addicted to goofball Democrat politics, Poor soul.

But I was raised to address issues.It's a matter of being
both polite and sophisticated.Like a Tom Cat in some dimly lit
back alley behind an Old Timer Pub.Waiting to throw dice.
No need to bring your family into it. off topic.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Leave Squash out of it.Halloween is over and even gourds
are a drag this time of year.Plus your infernal use of
" insane ".If you can't say something without repeating it
ad infinitum then stay in the basement until some cock crows.

I squashed it many times, all because you are deranged enough to keep trying to snow the USMB membership, by pretending that the shutdowns are connected to Trump.

IDIOT, the whole world knows that the shutdowns were DEMOCRAT, through & through - that's why Q3 was record GDP. You know all this, you're just a laughingstock, amateur, half-ass con artist somehow addicted to goofball Democrat politics, Poor soul.

Nope, you never squashed this -- it really happened. I don't care how senile you are...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Forum List

Back